• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Un-tickleable Part 2 of 3 (Fff/f)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
“Thump thump thump.”

“Oh, that must be my new sister in law! I’ve only met her really quickly at the wedding! Can one of you get the door, I need to go make myself more presentable!” Journey rushed off.

Francesca hopped up to get the door.

A nice young looking woman stood in the doorway. “Hey everyone.” She stepped through the doorway. “I’m Jacqueline.”

Jacqueline smiled and waved to everyone. She was well dressed. She had black hair, a nice figure, and a very kind smile. She was also at least 5 years younger than the rest of us.

She sat down and we began to talk, getting to know one another.

We had had a wonderful evening so far. The food was great, the conversation was great. Despite being younger, Jacqueline wasn’t immature, like many in their mid twenties. She made great conversation, and was sassy and fun.

“Oh hey, I just noticed you changed your clothes,” noted Francesca,looking at Journey. “I love that top.”

“Thanks!” Journey replied. “Yeah, my other clothes were kinda wrinkled and smushed after the attack.” She poked me in the ribs.

Jacqueline furrowed her brow and laughed.

We all laughed too, realizing we sounded a little nuts.

“So we do this thing,” Journey explained, looking a little sheepish. “It started a long time ago. We kinda... tickle each other a lot. It’s probably weird to most people outside our group, but we have fun with it.”

“Oh, that’s not weird at all,” Jacqueline said, unfazed. “I love tickling,” she smiled.

“Ooo, are you ticklish?” Francesca smiled, wiggling her fingers.

Jacqueline laughed. “I guess.”

“You’ll fit right in,” Journey said with a grin.

“Well, with everyone except Sandy. She’s not ticklish,” Journey explained.

“We always try. Not even a smile,” Francesca pouted.

“Well truth be told, I am more of tickler,” Jacqueline grinned, flashing her beautiful long nails.

“Oh, so you’ll fit in with Sandy after all!” smiled Journey. “She’s the tickler of the group.”

“Nice! A woman after my own heart.” Jacqueline flashed her nails again.

I smiled back at her. “I don’t know if I’m a tickler, per se, but they always have me do it, since I’m not ticklish.”

“That and because she’s an amazing tickler!” Fracesca interjected.

“I don’t mean to toot my own horn,” Jacqueline smiled. “But I’ve never met ‘not ticklish.’”

“Journey and Jacqueline’s eyes went big as they looked at each other.”

“Ooohhh! She might be able to tickle Sandy!” Journey said.

Francesca nodded with excitement.

“Uh oh,” Jacqueline said, feigning seriousness. “The rule.”

Francesca furrowed her brow in confusion.

“You don’t know the rule?” Jacqueline continued. A serious expression came across her face. “It’s actually a very important tradition going back centuries. We can’t break it. ‘She who said it, got’s to get it.’ ” She broke into a smile.

Francesca began to giggle and back away.

“I didn’t make the rule,” Jaqueline smiled. “But you suggested I tickle someone. So you have to be tickled. You must.”

Jacqueline stood up and began to stalk her.

Francesca giggled and began to try to hide behind Jason, nervous with excitement.

She slowly followed her, flashing her long nails.

Like a flash, Jacqueline stepped in and grabbed Francesca, wrapping her into a hug.

“WahahahahahhahHAHAHA!!!”

She began to laugh, melting into Jacqueline’s arms.

“Oh my gohohoaaash!! Yohohou’re naaaillls!! AhahahAAAAAA!!

Her laughter filled the room. Just as it began to sound desperate, Jacqueline stopped.

“Woah! That was insane!” Francesca said, trying to wipe the tickles off of her torso. “Those fingers! She knew exactly... Oh my gosh. She tickled into my soul.”

“Respect the rule, or you gotta giggle,” Jacqueline shrugged.

We all loved Jacqueline. After Francesca got tickled, she couldn’t help but egg it all on, and make sure everyone got a taste of Jaqueline. Jason was currently at her mercy.

She was sitting on top of Jason. He was face down on the floor, losing his mind. She sat on his butt, and had her claws wrapped around his sides.

She pulled his shirt up a little to get at his bare skin, and his laughter took on an even higher pitch. She slid her long nails against his muscular midsection, making him scream with laughter. Despite being so strong, she had no trouble controlling him. Any time he tried to twist or reach around to stop her, she could insert her fingers under his arms in just the right way to make him pull his arm back down in defense.

Even funnier, was Francesca's reaction. She was laughing almost as hard as he was, just from watching him get tickled! She was absolutely loving it!

Aside from me, Jason was the least ticklish of the group, to Francesca's dismay. None of us had ever seen him laugh like this except for the corn cob.

She stopped, giving the poor man back his oxygen, but keeping some of his dignity.

“The bigger they are, the harder they laugh.” Francesca buffed her nails on her shirt and everyone laughed.

Jacqueline was fitting in just fine.

I smiled. She was a lot of fun. And she bantered like one of the group.

“Poor Jason, I thought muscular guys were tough. I guess it’s a myth,” she shrugged.

Journey laughed, shoving Jason playfully.

“Journey’s little ribs though,” Jacqueline teased. “I didn’t take you for a screamer.”

She blushed.

It was true, though. What Jacqueline did to Journey not 10 minutes ago would make anyone grab their torso and quietly slip out of the room.

Basically, she had Journey on her lap stretched out, the side of her ribs stretched tight. She used her legs and one arm to hold her. Was Jacqueline some sort of Judo master? Who knows, but she was stuck good. She had her shirt pulled up so she had access to her bare side, ribs, armpit and even a little side boob, but without danger of exposing her full breast.

Then she slowly and gently began to tickle and stroke, squeeze and grab at the poor woman’s side. She was in a tickle meltdown within seconds.

Then she’d stop. “Poor thing. Catch your breath. You’re gonna need your strength.”

The Journey would try to catch her breath amidst giggling, and staying tight with apprehension.

And again she’d go, slowly stroking and squeezing, tickling Journey into hysterics within moments of starting up.

“Really, you are all so ticklish, it’s not even fair.”

“Well. not all of us. Sandy is immune.” Francesca teased, pretending to be annoyed at me for it.

“It’s true. Although watching how much fun you guys always have, part of me wishes I was.”

“Be careful what you wish for,” grinned Jacqueline.

I laughed. “Everyone these maniacs meet, they tell about my non ticklishness. Then they push them to try. It never works.”

“May I?” Jacqueline asked, locking eyes with me.

“Sure.” I said.

Her eyes never left mine. She approached me smiling coyly. Francesca and Journey watched with hopeful anticipation.

“Hmmm...” Jacqueline was close now, near my face. She squinted and grinned. “I think I wanna try your torso. Mmm. Yeah.”

Something about her was now, I don’t know... intimidating. She had gone from the young fun new girl who seemed like she was becoming part of the group, to someone I was feeling just a little bit scared of.

“Yup, that’s the starting place.”

She pulled me onto the couch. She was definitely stronger than she seemed. She sat right against me. On my left. She put her right arm around me as if we were next to each other posing for a picture. And she squeezed me into her side. Wow she was strong!

“Brace yourself, my sweet.”

She used her left hand to reach across and she clawed at my left side.

“Sorry, doesn’t work,” I smiled.

“It will.” She cooed. “Once you realize you can’t get away from me, it will start.”

I pulled away to prove her wrong.

“Mmhhh.” I was actually stuck. I giggled a little nervously. “Mmhhh,” I tugged again. She was strong! She really had me pulled tight into her. I really couldn’t get away from her! And then something happened.

“Ahh!” I felt something strange I hadn’t felt before. My skin was so vulnerable, and her fingers itched at it in a titillating way that made me feel squirmy, and a little scared. My body pulled away instinctively from this sensation.

“Ahh! Hey! He he!”

Why was I laughing? It felt so weird! I felt so silly laughing at this sensation. I couldn’t move away from it.

“Ha ha ha ohoh kahahahay. HAhahah okay ha hahhaaa!!!”

“I was laughing! I was laughing hard! I couldn’t get out! This young little 20 something was tickling me!”

Francesca and Journey had their hands over their faces, absolutely shocked and filled with excitement. Journey pulled out her phone and started to record.

“Ahaha ha hahaaa!!! She’s got meheheheheehaha!!! Ok someone get her ohohohfff!!”

Francesca ran over and joined. She grabbed my thigh and began to tickle vigorously!

“AAAAAHAHAAA!!!” It tickled like crazy! I burst into laughter, pulling and fighting to get away. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Now somehow even Francesca was tickling me!

Journey shoved her phone into Jason’s hands. “Don’t miss a second of this!” She ran over and tried to tear off my shoe and sock. I kicked instinctively. In this vulnerable position, something made me want to hide my feet.

With the other two already tickling, she ended up pulling shoe off, despite my kicking.

“AAAAAAHAHAA!!” She slid her nails over the soft skin of my foot and I kicked and squirmed. It was tickling! It was actually tickling and I couldn’t stop her.

I was wailing with laughter at this point! I had never laughed like this! I couldn’t stop! I was writhing to get away, pulling and screaming laughter. I was absolutely ready to beg, but I couldn’t get the words out.

They were like rabid animals, and I was their prey. I was screaming, needing mercy, but all I saw through my half clenched eyes were glee filled faces, hungry to continue, hungry for more.

“AAAAAHAHAHh HEEELLP HAHAHAA!!!”

We’ve got her!” Francesca screamed, “Keep going!”

Their fingers groped at my sides, my ribs, my thighs! Oh my gosh, why are my thighs so ticklish? Why is it so hard to get away? The fingernails sliding on my bare foot made me shake and scream, but they wouldn’t stop.

Jacqueline switched tactics. She slipped her hands down my loose flowy shirt sleeves and used her long, awful nails on my underarms and ribs.

“AHHH!!!” My body tightened and I tried to pull into a ball! The sensation was so intense!

I LOST IT!

I couldn’t make any noise! I was laughing, but no sound came out. I thrashed and melted into her arms, totally at her mercy. I sunk into her lap and I was stuck. Journey and Francesca were tickling too, but my mind and body were at the mercy of this little 20 something with a manicure. Her fingers pressed all these horrible places under my arms that made my body writhe and fight, then freeze and convulse.

“Remember guys,” Jason warned. “We never go too far. We always make sure it’s fun.”

Jacqueline leaned down and whispered into my ear as she destroyed me, “I told you that there was no such thing as not ticklish.”

I managed to squeak out, “Pleaheheese! Hahaha! I cahahan’t AAA HAAA HAA!!”

“But I want you to laugh harder,” she whispered in a chilling voice.

With that, she turned me and shoved me to the floor, face down. Journey and Francesca wasted no time in getting my second shoe and sock off, and they both began to tickle my feet immediately.

Jacqueline, however, chose to do the worst thing she could have chosen. She sat on my butt and began to gently tickle the backs of my thighs!

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAA!! OOOHHHH MYYY GAAHAHAAA!!”

She forced from me the most powerful shrieking laughter I had ever heard! And it was coming from me! It didn’t even sound like me. I was being tickled worse than I had tickled any of my friends. I was frantic.

“Okay, okay, we gotta stop,” Jason came over and tried to pry the women off of me.

“Stop?” said Jacqueline. “No way. I’ve got her now.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA!!”

I was laughing so hard that I couldn’t breathe! I could just squirm and laugh! When I did get air the only noise that happened was a mess of embarrassing shrieking words before going silent laughter. I had on only a thin sundress. My poor thighs had no protection from her terrible acrylic fingernails.

“PLEHEHEAAHAAAAaaa…” was all I could manage to get out with my next lungful of air. But it was clear enough for them to know that I had had enough and it was time for them to stop.

“Please tickle more, you say? Sure,” Jacqueline mocked, knowing full well I couldn’t handle any more. At that point I was certain nothing could tickle more than two girls on my all-of-a-sudden ticklish feet, and a maniac on my thighs.

I was wrong.

Jacqueline scooted up and sat on the small of my back and moved her terrible claws to my butt. My thinly covered butt. And my vision went white.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

Her nails scratching firmly on my butt went deep into my soul and I exploded!

My body went into pure freak out mode! I regained all of my strength and I slammed my hips from side to side to get away, but her hands followed my sensitive butt as I panicked. I screamed laughter with a voice that I definitely couldn’t recognise! It was the worst tickling anyone had ever felt. I was sure of it.

“Say you are ticklish! Say it!” Jacqueline demanded.

Now I am not a stubborn woman. And I am not insane. I would have absolutely, gladly said that, or anything else at this point. But I was far beyond words. You see, at the awful tickling that my rump was receiving, my butt muscles had now decided that they would clench tight. This did two things. First, it made the tickling worse! She could simply glide her nails over my firm, tight skin with ease now. And, second, it tightened my entire body into a straight board. I couldn’t really thrash, just flail my arms and laugh and seize into a weird straight line.

I was pretty sure I would just eventually pass out, because my body was not going to stop freaking out.

“Okay, now this is way too far,” said Jason. He was very concerned. “We only do fun, and we never go too far. It’s Sandy’s rule.”

I faintly heard Jason’s voice, and it echoed in my mind.

“It’s Sandy’s rule.”

“Yes,” I thought to my frantic self. “It’s the rule. It’s MY rule. Because I am the Queen of tickles around here. Me!”

Deep within I found strength I didn’t know I had and began to buck and pull. I threw the three women off of me. They jumped right back on and started again. I fought them off once more, and grabbed Francesca. I had her waist. It was all I needed. I carefully dug my fingers in, making sure not to hurt her in my urgency.

“WAHAHAHA!!!” she began to flail and scream laughter.

Journey jumped in, ready to rescue Franny.

I predicted her move and grabbed at her thigh. She had no resistance to thigh tickles, and pulled away laughing.

I turned to Jacqueline, ready to rumble. I gasped air, but I must’ve looked like I meant business, because now she looked a bit scared.

“Uh oh. You’re in for it now, Jacqueline.”

Better than part 1! Hope this becomes a series

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I will. Sorry it's been taking so long. I'm in college and I've been prepping for final exams. Almost done with those and then I can write.

Kinda stuck though. Where should Jaqueline be most ticklish?

Thanks! I will. Sorry it's been taking so long. I'm in college and I've been prepping for final exams. Almost done with those and then I can write.

stomach, tighs & hips

maby be a little erotical

Well done!

Really nice writing. I love resistance stories, so my only suggestion would have been to draw out her breaking of Sandy longer. I also thought Jason's concern for Sandy was sweet and helped the story line.

EDIT: Oh, and good luck on your finals!

ddd

Final exams passed… 😉 ?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back