• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opposite of Tickle Torture

Soles_Scream

Verified
Who here prefers viewing consensual styles of tickling rather than the torturous elements? Where there is no dominant or submissive, no restraints, and the emphasis is on the lee enjoying the experience?

Last edited:
Hand up from me, I prefer consensual playful tickling.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

If that‘s what you want, why shouldn‘t you? This is about preference, isn‘t it?

Is it?

The original post confused me. It seemed to imply tickle torture is only nonconsensual. Or, perhaps that consensual tickling and torturous tickling are two separate things.

I definitely enjoy consensual tickling, but the times I've been restrained for tickling were all consensual and many of the times I've been tickled without restraints were not. I'm a big guy in fairly good shape and I only really enjoy being tickled by women. Most women are far smaller than me and without restraints my involuntary squirming might hurt them, which I don't want.

I definitely want to consent to being tickled. Although I have enjoyed playful, surprise, non consensual vanilla tickling in the past, I would definitely not want that these days.

I love to consent to full on tickle torture, and playful tickling within my relationship.

That's always been my jam. Restraints are optional, and mostly so the 'lee can pretend to be "helpless".

You just described what I've been doing my whole life!!

Well, I partly agree. No desire at all for 'torture.' The more the lee enjoys the experience, the more I do too. But I like restraints and LOVE extreme reactions - the more ticklish she is and the crazier she goes the better. So light fun tickling is cute, but quickly bores me. I like if the lee is submissive, but also if she is playful or turned on, getting into it.

I screwed up, I meant when watching content, which is a very egregious oversight on my part

Same still goes for me. I like to watch the same kinds of things that I love to do or would love doing.

For me, a lee that enjoys being tickled is much more fun to watch then one that doesn't enjoy it.

Who here prefers viewing consensual styles of tickling rather than the torturous elements? Where there is no dominant or submissive, no restraints, and the emphasis is on the lee enjoying the experience?

I can totally appreciate what you are saying. I just recently posted an amazing experience in the stories section that I would categorize e as "Tickle Pleasure ".

I feel like tickling is so much better when its consensual, but throwing some restraints into the mix is sooo much fun! I personally love being restrained when I'm being tickled 🙂

Consensual playful tickling is great, as is consensual tickle torture. Either way, if the lee is having fun I'm much more into watching it.

Both for me too.

In fact- for myself, I keep to the consensual lighter side of it and leave the intense torture side to whomever I am romantically involved with.

So I suppose I have a light- fun side and the fetish side is closed off a bit (for now).

Well actual noncon (actively torturing someone who has expressly declined to participate) is an awful detriment so no matter the level of intensity, it should all be consensual right? idk, for me consensual does look like tickle torture. I'm a switch and both when I Lee and Ler; I employ full bondage, sensory deprivation, mind games like teasing, multiple tools and oils, so I guess I am fully consensual for desiring the experience of being completely tickle decimated and ensuring my Lee is on board with (and adjusting intensity as needed) the same haha

I like both. I like when the lee is enjoying it for sure. But I also like the "don't tickle me"s and the "stop tickling"s things like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back