• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Rachel

FFT32

Verified
I have a female friend who I enjoy hanging around with. I have always thought she was very pretty but never hit on her or flirted with her very much. I did not even think that she was attracted to me anyway. Whenever we met up it was always in a social setting.

I got a new hot tub installed and while I was setting it up, I got a message from her asking what was up. We message back and forth sometimes just to keep in touch especially with all the covid crap going on. I told her that I was finishing getting my new hot tub set up and joked that she could come over to test it out with me. She agreed to my delight and I gotta tell you, she absolutely stunned me and shared a fantastic experience which indulged my tickle fetish.

While the memory is still fresh and exciting, here is what went down:

When she arrived I gave her a hug and made us a couple of drinks. We went out onto my patio and got right into the hot tub. As I was setting our glassses and the extra bottle of wine down she removed her sweat pants and t-shirt to reveal a stunning bikini and an absolutely rocking body! Rachel is about 5'1" maybe 90 pounds, light brown hair, green eyes, very fit with small maybe size four feet which I had to try to not stare at as she remved her socks.

Rachel does not know about my tickle fetish. Well, she didn't know prior to today anyway. We got it and I handed her the glass of wine. We chit chatted for a bit. I noticed that the jets in the tub were pretty strong, she did too. I did not intend what happened next to be a "move" or an excuse to touch her, but it turned out to be our "ice breaker".

I moved forward a little while commenting how strong the jets were and reached my hand toward the middle of the tub. We were sitting accross from each other so there was no way she could have taken this for anything flirty.

Me: These jets are really kicking. You can feel them all the way out here. Do you feel that?

Her: Yeah, they are really strong. They are a great massage.

And with that, she extended her right leg causing her foot to make contact with my hand! I was completely caught off guard and flinched a bit while backing up.

Me: Sorry, I didn't mean to touch your foot.

Her (laughing): No bigggie, sorry I kicked you. I was just enjoying the jets massaging me.

Her laughing and her reaponse immediately made me feel better. It also gave me the courage to make my first ever "move".

Me: If you think these jets are a good massuse, thats cool, but they are nowhere near as good as me.

Her (smiling): Really? These things are hard to beat.

Me: Yes really. Here, move out your leg again.

I moved back into the middle of the tub thinking that I might have just created our first awkward moment. But instead, Rachel smiled and extended he right leg again giving me view of her beautiful bare sole. I took her foot in my hands (my heart was pounding) and started to massage it. Now I wasn't joking, I give excellent massages and her response was confirmation.

Her: Wow. Nice job mister. You are very good at this.

Me: Thank you. Every reapectful gentleman should know how to properly do this.

I laughed and she laughed. I continued massaging her foot and said:

Me: You know, every time I do this, I always end up doing this.

Her (smiling): Do what?

Me: This.

And with that, I started to lightly tickle her foot. She tensed up a bit and exhaled. She even kinda moaned. I didn't know if I pushed things too far and stopped. I backed up and said:

Me (embarrased and nervous): Sorry, I was just being a smart ass.

Her: Are you embarrased? Don't be it felt nice.

Me: The massage? Thats good because I honestly am good at that. Sorry I tickled you.

Her (smiling): Don't be sorry, no I meant all of it felt great.

Me (kinda confused, but sorta getting what she meant): You liked all of it?

Her (laughing): Yes. I loved it.

There was no denying what she meant, so I decided to go for it.

Me (moving forward all the way to her): Hey Rachel.

Her: Yes?

Me (starting to lightly tickle her sides): Do you like this?

Her: YES.

Me (continuing to tickle and moving to her belly): and this?

Her (whispering): yeeessss.

Me: Hey Rachel.

Her (moaning): Yes?

I leaned in and kissed her while continuing to tickle her sides, belly and lower back. It was incredible! After a very long kiss and sensual tickles:

Me: Hey Rachel.

Her (smiling): Yes?

Me: Want to go inside?

Her: YES!

We got out and went inside to my bedroom so we could continue to play,

More coming soon...,

That reminds me of a time me and my fiancee were in a swimming pool. I picked up her cute little foot underwater and began stroking her arches. Her foot tried squirming away and she giggled a bit, but she also started enjoying it. "You like this don't you?" I whispered to her, "Yess" she whispered back. She also seemed to moan slightly. :)

Your story just reminded me of that.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here.
What a wonderful outcome! :D

Well did she ever actually laugh? Lol or is she actually not ticklish, but the act of tickling her makes her horny?

Well did she ever actually laugh? Lol or is she actually not ticklish, but the act of tickling her makes her horny?

She has a cute laugh and giggle and did plenty of both.

She is ticklish, I didn't tickle her super hard as it was our first ever physical encounter and we immediately got swept away by the sensual play.

Tickling her sensually was very pleasurable to her and proved to be great foreplay.

We talked about the experience and about taking things further. Like anything worthwhile, its a work in process .

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back