• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Rachel - Continued

FFT32

Verified
We got out of the hot tub and dried off, smiling at eachother the whole time. Before picking up her clothes, Rachel handed me my glass before grabbing hers and said:

Her: Bottoms up.

Me (smiling): Your bottom? Yes Ma'am!

Her (laughing): Are you flirting with me?

Me (acting coy): Me? I'm a gentleman.

We laughed and went inside. I walked us down a hallway with a bathroom at the end of it and bedrooms on both sides.

Me: (motioning to the bathroom): Here, you take this one so you can dry off more and change in privacy. I'll use the one in my room.

She went inside and I went into my room to dry off better and change. I assumed we were going to keep playing around but didn't want to be to obvious, so I gathered some "tickle supplies" but left them in the bathroom befor stepping out into my bed room area to find Rachel completely naked and laying on her back on my bed! I was caught off guard but happy as a pig in shit to see her laying there! So I continued to play our game from before:

Me: Hey Rachel.

Her: Yes?

Me: You look so beautiful.

Her: Thank you.

I made my way over to her and started kissing her feet while lightly carressing her legs. She moaned with satisfaction.

Her (very breathy): Yessss.

Me: I want to tickle you. Do you want me to tickle you?

Her: OMG YES AND YES!

I turned my carressing into spider tickles, focusing on her lower legs from her knees to her tiny bare feet. I tickled very teasingly and enjoyed her giggles, tensing up and squirming,

Her (giggling): Yes?

Me: Does this tickle?

Her: YESSSSS!

I continued to tickle her up her legs and all around her thighs. Her inner thighs were very sensitive. I stopped just as I reached her "lady friend" and she let out and very loud moan.

Her (inaudible sound): Yes.

Me (placing my hand on her vagina): Is she ticklish?

Her (exhaling very long): Yessssss...

Me (starting to tickle her there): Tickle Tickle Tickle.

Her (giggling, moaning and squirming): Yes! Oh fuck Yes!

I tickled her nether region for several minuets which brought her close to orgasam judging by her sounds and movement. I had to fight off the urge to climax myself and I wasn't even being touched!

I continued to tickle up her body making sure to properly tickle her tummy, sides and brests. Her moaning and squirming was driving me crazy, I wanted to make love right then and there, but resisted it because I did not want to take away from her pleasure. She was afterall a great friend of mine who I thought was extremely attractive and I really liked her and never thought we would be together like this, so I had to make it perfect. So I continued:

Me: I love tickling you, you are so beautiful and ticklish.

Her (moaning and giggling): Thank you. I love how you tickle me.

Me: Turn over. We have another side to tickle.

She turned over onto her tummy and I slowly tickled from her shoulders, to her sides and back, all the way down her legs. Her lower back and behind her knees were very ticklish as she moaned and giggled the most when I played in those spots. When I got to her ankles I stopped and asked:

Her (breathing heavy): Yes?

Me: You have very cute feet.

Her: Thank you!

Me: Are they ticklish?

Her: Yesssss.

I knelt down and traced my finger tips over her soles, arches and under her toes. I love tickling and what it can do for a receptive lady, but for some reason I dirve the most personal pleasure from tickling pretty bare feet and hers were very pretty. So as I tickle/teased her little feet I asked:

Her: YES! Please don't stop!

Me: I wouldn't dream of it.

After at least ten more minuets of tickling, I just simply could not take it anymore and said:

Me: Please roll over onto your back.

She did and without saying else, I smiled at her, climbed on top and "entered". We made love and it was incredible. I added some tickles as much as I could without breaking the rhythm. After we each had our collective climaxes, I laid next to her and said:

Her (exhausted): Yes?

Me: You are very fun to play with.

Her (giggling): Thank you. I like the way you play.

After she left, I sat on my patio with a glass of wine, listining to the hot tub and asking myself two big questions,

1) Why did I wait so long to be physical with her?

2) Why did I wait so long to buy a hot tub?!

We got out of the hot tub and dried off, smiling at eachother the whole time. Before picking up her clothes, Rachel handed me my glass before grabbing hers and said:

Her: Bottoms up.

Me (smiling): Your bottom? Yes Ma'am!

Her (laughing): Are you flirting with me?

Me (acting coy): Me? I'm a gentleman.

We laughed and went inside. I walked us down a hallway with a bathroom at the end of it and bedrooms on both sides.

Me: (motioning to the bathroom): Here, you take this one so you can dry off more and change in privacy. I'll use the one in my room.

She went inside and I went into my room to dry off better and change. I assumed we were going to keep playing around but didn't want to be to obvious, so I gathered some "tickle supplies" but left them in the bathroom befor stepping out into my bed room area to find Rachel completely naked and laying on her back on my bed! I was caught off guard but happy as a pig in shit to see her laying there! So I continued to play our game from before:

Me: You look so beautiful.

Her: Thank you.

I made my way over to her and started kissing her feet while lightly carressing her legs. She moaned with satisfaction.

Her (very breathy): Yessss.

Me: I want to tickle you. Do you want me to tickle you?

Her: OMG YES AND YES!

I turned my carressing into spider tickles, focusing on her lower legs from her knees to her tiny bare feet. I tickled very teasingly and enjoyed her giggles, tensing up and squirming,

Her: YESSSSS!

I continued to tickle her up her legs and all around her thighs. Her inner thighs were very sensitive. I stopped just as I reached her "lady friend" and she let out and very loud moan.

Her (inaudible sound): Yes.

Me (placing my hand on her vagina): Is she ticklish?

Her (exhaling very long): Yessssss...

Me (starting to tickle her there): Tickle Tickle Tickle.

Her (giggling, moaning and squirming): Yes! Oh fuck Yes!

I tickled her nether region for several minuets which brought her close to orgasam judging by her sounds and movement. I had to fight off the urge to climax myself and I wasn't even being touched!

I continued to tickle up her body making sure to properly tickle her tummy, sides and brests. Her moaning and squirming was driving me crazy, I wanted to make love right then and there, but resisted it because I did not want to take away from her pleasure. She was afterall a great friend of mine who I thought was extremely attractive and I really liked her and never thought we would be together like this, so I had to make it perfect. So I continued:

Me: I love tickling you, you are so beautiful and ticklish.

Her (moaning and giggling): Thank you. I love how you tickle me.

Me: Turn over. We have another side to tickle.

She turned over onto her tummy and I slowly tickled from her shoulders, to her sides and back, all the way down her legs. Her lower back and behind her knees were very ticklish as she moaned and giggled the most when I played in those spots. When I got to her ankles I stopped and asked:

Her (breathing heavy): Yes?

Me: You have very cute feet.

Her: Thank you!

Me: Are they ticklish?

Her: Yesssss.

I knelt down and traced my finger tips over her soles, arches and under her toes. I love tickling and what it can do for a receptive lady, but for some reason I dirve the most personal pleasure from tickling pretty bare feet and hers were very pretty. So as I tickle/teased her little feet I asked:

Her: YES! Please don't stop!

Me: I wouldn't dream of it.

After at least ten more minuets of tickling, I just simply could not take it anymore and said:

Me: Please roll over onto your back.

She did and without saying else, I smiled at her, climbed on top and "entered". We made love and it was incredible. I added some tickles as much as I could without breaking the rhythm. After we each had our collective climaxes, I laid next to her and said:

Her (exhausted): Yes?

Me: You are very fun to play with.

Her (giggling): Thank you. I like the way you play.

After she left, I sat on my patio with a glass of wine, listining to the hot tub and asking myself two big questions,

1) Why did I wait so long to be physical with her?

2) Why did I wait so long to buy a hot tub?!

This was fantastic in every way! Congratulations and thanks for the story!

Well my boy, for your sake, I hope this is just the beginning! Enjoy!

Well my boy, for your sake, I hope this is just the beginning! Enjoy!

Amen to that sir. This was under my nose for some time. This person is my friend and even though I thought she was beautiful, because she is and even though I allowed myself to think about her in “that way” because after all I am a guy AND I have a tickle fetish, so it bears to reason that I would think about it. However, I never dreamed of acting on it ever. That it could never happen.

She did not know that I had a tickle fetish and even though I considered privately that she may be ticklish, I did not know that she likes being tickled. I mean WTF?! She enjoyed me tickling her and I loved every second of it. The mind game & word play came easy though because we are very familiar with each other and have a similar sense of humor. So bonus there being able to put that to great use.

Great story! Rachel is fantastic. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Beautiful and loving story featuring 2 happy sensitive people. Loved it. Please post updates on any further sessions.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back