• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling someone while they’re on the phone

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This happened a few years ago, but I’ve not shared before..

My girlfriend at the time and her mom were 18 years apart, and I was nine years older than my girlfriend and nine years younger than her mom. This led to all kinds of fun shenanigans early on, but became a toxic pain in the ass later on, but that’s not the point of this story...

I tickled them both at any opportunity (primarily their feet). My girlfriend knew about my fetish, and her mom maybe didn’t know but I’m certain strongly suspected it.

My girlfriend was out of town, and circumstances put me at her mom’s house. I was on my cell phone with my girlfriend, and after we’d got done talking, she asked to speak to her mom. I walked over and handed my phone to her mom and told her my gf wanted to talk to her. Her mom took my phone and started talking away, and I noticed she was barefoot. A wicked idea popped into my mind.

I remember this as if it were yesterday. I sat next to her on the couch, picked her bare foot with red polished toes (her feet were amazing - even nicer than her daughter’s), tucked it under my arm and went nuts on her sole.

She immediately tried to yank her foot away, but I had her ankle pinned. Her next strategy was to try to ignore it, but that lasted about five seconds. Then it went like this:

To me: “Stop... stop (giggle). Jack, stop.”

To my gf: “Aaaaahhhh! AAAAHHHHH!! Jack’s tickling my feet!! Jack! JAAACK!!”

Her mom dissolved into screaming laughter as I tickled her helpless sole and toes. She squirmed mightily and every now and then tried to talk but couldn’t. She held my phone to her ear the entire time. I tickled her for about two minutes before I finally let her go.

I remember wondering at the time if my gf would be upset/jealous but she wasn’t, and we talked about the situation more than once in the months following. :)

Wow.

Phone tickling is definately one of the more rare unqiue tickling incidents. In some ways one of the best to be on the other end of the phone to, because all you can do is listen to someone being tickled and do nothing about it.

I posted before that this happened to my first gf more than once and all I could do was listen to it.
Also, when I was on video call to my fiancee last year during the quarantine, she flinched, stepped back and mouthed no. This was during the visit of the tickling nephew..

Being tickled while you're on the phone is extra-intolerable if you're really trying not to let the person you're talking to know that you're getting tickled. I had a gf who tickled my feet while I was talking on the phone to my boss from work -- who was a fairly humorless woman, not someone you joked around with -- and I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Also had co-workers go at my sides a couple times while I was on the phone at work; thankfully those attacks weren't quite as sustained.

that's actually how i found out my wife was ticklish. we were dating in high school, and about the third time i called her, her mom answered the phone. in the background i could hear this really loud, hysterical laughing and yelling. i asked my future mother in law what was going on, and she said, oh they are tickling her again, and then she yelled ya'll leave her alone, she has a phone call. after a couple of minutes of laughing, and then giggling, my wife answered the phone, almost too out of breath to talk. she hadn't been on the phone long enough to really say anything when i heard the phone make a thump noise, followed by her bursting out in hysterical laughter. i really didn't know what to think. after a couple of minutes, she came back to the phone, breathless again. i asked her what was going on. she said her older sister, and her sister's boyfriend had been tickling her all day. this was now the afternoon, and she said they had been tickling her off and on all day since morning. i asked her why her mom didn't stop them, and she said half the time her mom helped them. i asked her why they were tickling her so much, and she said they do it all the time. she said every time her sister's boyfriend visits, they tickle her. so i asked her, you mean when he pulls up in the driveway, you know you are going to get tickled ? she said, yeah, pretty much. i asked her if it always last all day, and she said they will hold her down and tickle her for a long, long time. they will let her go for a little while, then get her down in the floor and tickle her again. she said they tell her if she tries to get away, they will make the tickling much worse on her. so i asked her what she does about it, and she said she cant do anything, she pretty much just has to go along with it till they get tired and leave her alone. i asked her what she meant, and she said if she does what they tell her to do, they let her go pretty soon. if not, they have tickled her till she peed her pants. i asked what they tell her to do, she said they tell her to lay down in the floor and put her hands over her head. then he straddles her and starts tickling her ribs. they tell her if she doesn't be still and lay there and take it, then her sister will tickle her feet. i found out later her feet are by far the most ticklish spot on her body. she she is told to lay there with her arms over her head and be still while he tickles her ribs and underarms. i asked her how she could do that, and she says she cant, she ends up squirming and moving her arms. and when she does that, her sister is already sitting by her feet, and she starts tickling them. she said sometimes her mom would come hold her arms down, and help tickle. i asked how she could stand it she said she really didnt have a choice, she just had to take it till they got done with her. this went on while we were dating, and for years after we were married. every holiday or any get together, and she ended up getting tickled. a few years later her younger brother married a girl that was much bigger than my wife, and she was all too happy to get in on the tickling tradition. so many, many times she would be in the floor with 4 people tickling her. it still happens every now and then, but it has slowed way, way, down as we have gotten older.

I used to do this frequently with my wife pre Covid. I work from home as I am self employed. She works for a Fortune 100 company but had an arrangement to work from home every other Friday. We have two kids and it is rare for us to get time to be intimate and playful. Also, my hook is a huge nylon foot fetish. So we had an arrangement that as soon as the kids left for school, she would slip into her nylons. All different scenarios but it usually started out under her pajamas and then she would transition into jeans with her nylons. Anyway, she has a lot of meetings that she would be on the phone for. Quite frequently if I got a break in my work I would slide under the dining room table where she set up for work and tickle her nylon feet while she was on conference calls. The nylons make her feet a lot more ticklish. It was pure torture for her not to laugh and a couple of times she begged me to stop because it was a hot meeting. Then the pandemic hit and the kids were home for school. That fun ended. My wife now works permanently from home for the time being. We just got our daughter off to college and my son starts back in person next week. I cannot wait to get back into the old grind!

I done this before to my gf, and I love it when she gives me 'the look' like I am going kill you..but at the same time she knows how I like tickling her...I still normally get a playful punch after it from her. But worth it! Thanks for sharing

that's actually how i found out my wife was ticklish. we were dating in high school, and about the third time i called her, her mom answered the phone. in the background i could hear this really loud, hysterical laughing and yelling. i asked my future mother in law what was going on, and she said, oh they are tickling her again, and then she yelled ya'll leave her alone, she has a phone call. after a couple of minutes of laughing, and then giggling, my wife answered the phone, almost too out of breath to talk. she hadn't been on the phone long enough to really say anything when i heard the phone make a thump noise, followed by her bursting out in hysterical laughter. i really didn't know what to think. after a couple of minutes, she came back to the phone, breathless again. i asked her what was going on. she said her older sister, and her sister's boyfriend had been tickling her all day. this was now the afternoon, and she said they had been tickling her off and on all day since morning. i asked her why her mom didn't stop them, and she said half the time her mom helped them. i asked her why they were tickling her so much, and she said they do it all the time. she said every time her sister's boyfriend visits, they tickle her. so i asked her, you mean when he pulls up in the driveway, you know you are going to get tickled ? she said, yeah, pretty much. i asked her if it always last all day, and she said they will hold her down and tickle her for a long, long time. they will let her go for a little while, then get her down in the floor and tickle her again. she said they tell her if she tries to get away, they will make the tickling much worse on her. so i asked her what she does about it, and she said she cant do anything, she pretty much just has to go along with it till they get tired and leave her alone. i asked her what she meant, and she said if she does what they tell her to do, they let her go pretty soon. if not, they have tickled her till she peed her pants. i asked what they tell her to do, she said they tell her to lay down in the floor and put her hands over her head. then he straddles her and starts tickling her ribs. they tell her if she doesn't be still and lay there and take it, then her sister will tickle her feet. i found out later her feet are by far the most ticklish spot on her body. she she is told to lay there with her arms over her head and be still while he tickles her ribs and underarms. i asked her how she could do that, and she says she cant, she ends up squirming and moving her arms. and when she does that, her sister is already sitting by her feet, and she starts tickling them. she said sometimes her mom would come hold her arms down, and help tickle. i asked how she could stand it she said she really didnt have a choice, she just had to take it till they got done with her. this went on while we were dating, and for years after we were married. every holiday or any get together, and she ended up getting tickled. a few years later her younger brother married a girl that was much bigger than my wife, and she was all too happy to get in on the tickling tradition. so many, many times she would be in the floor with 4 people tickling her. it still happens every now and then, but it has slowed way, way, down as we have gotten older.

Did she ever say how this whole thing started?

I've had this happen to me both ways

First time was when I was on the phone to my mum and she started laughing coz my college friend had his feet in her lap tickling them
Second time was I was on the phone to my rugby friends and my crush sat on me and attacked my sides and belly until I couldn't breathe

Hilarious....

And yes! I have tickled several people while they were on the phone.

I especially like it when they try their best not to laugh aloud. :)

An oldie but a goodie on this topic…

One of my favorite tickling scenarios involves tickling someone who is way ticklish but has to deal with it for some reason. For example, the newscaster whose feet are being tickled as she's trying to read the teleprompter, or the secretary who is on the phone with an important client. They can't laugh or snort or giggle. They just have to take it.

So - that being said, last week I lucked into that very situation. I was over at a friend's house dropping off some stuff, and she invited me in or a beer. This girl and I are buddies but that's all it will ever be. However, she's blessed with very pretty, soft feet, and very rich nerve endings in her soles I've tickled her and seen her tickled by others many times. So, I have to admit, I was looking forward to an opportunity to exploit those soles.

She told me that if her new boyfriend called her, I needed to be hush hush, cause she wasn't sure how he would take to me being at her place (she was being paranoid, but whatever).

So, she was sitting on her couch, feet up and covered in a blanket, laptop on her lap. The phone rings. She looks at the number, signals me to be quiet, and answers it and starts talking. Remember, I'm not supposed to be over there...

So, I did what any of you would. I got up, grabbed a big pillow, tossed it on her shins, and plopped down on top of it. She gave me a look, like, WTF? and shook her head no. I don't think at that point she got it, but as I began unwrapping her feet from the blanket, she caught on quickly.

It was lovely seeing the panic in her eyes. She shook her head violently, but I smiled and gave the "hush" sign - you know, finger over the lips. I got her feet nice and bare, sat facing them, and then looked over my shoulder as I started.

As I started dancing both hands up and down her soles, I looked at her and she had both her eyes clenched tight as she tried to deal. But I know her spots, and so I pulled her toes back with one hand and focussed on the ball of her foot with the other.

I was lucky she had the laptop on her lap, because she may have been able to fight me off, but as she tried to pull away she almost knocked it on the floor. She caught it with one hand, and held it on her lap, while her other hand was gripping the phone. She the just simply looked down, her chin on her chest, eyes shut, preparing for the onslaught. Knowing all she could do was try and survive. And I went to war.

This was a new relationship for her, so she couldn't just rush him off the phone, I knew. But I didn't waste any time; I went right for the jugular. I pulled her toes back and went crazy under her toes and the balls of her feet. I was rewarded with an insane amount of wriggling and toe jerking. I just kep going and going, alternating feet, and looked at her, still with her eyes shut, a huge grin frozen on her face. I must have tickled her soles for 3 minutes, and then I started to feel her getting desensitized. I don't have long nails, and I know she's vulnerable to them, so I glanced quickly around and spotted a hairbrush. Game on.

I grabbed the brush, pulled her toes back again, and scrubbed her soles. Her fighting began anew and I heard her make an excuse to the guy (sorry that was a sneeze). Her eyes were watering and she was totally dying. I hit her arches, balls of her feet, and her heels. It was all killing her and she couldn't do anything. This kept up for another 5 or 6 minutes, and then she started being able to control it.

So, as you might imagine, I was um, very very happy. She and I are great friends, and have been for a long time, and there is very little we don't tell each other. So she knew I was digging this. That's when I contemplated ticklishly sucking her toes.

I'd seen another female do this to her and she went nuts. But, I was thinking, dude that's crossing the line. But, I wasn't listening to logic, I was listening to something else, and he was at full attention.

So, as I debated the toe suck, I could hear her call wrapping up. I figured that was my clue and I just decided to keep my mouth off of her toes and finish big, so I tickled her until she pressed the end button on her phone.

She kicked me and called me an asshole. But she smiled.

I did this to my fiancee a while ago but she was on the phone to a bank, quite an important call. So I didn't want to piss her off.
I tickled attacked her barefeet whilst she was stood up holding the phone. Her feet kept trying to get away and she was jumping all over the place.
Whilst I didn't tickle her feet enough to get her to burst out laughing she did have trouble speaking properly and there were times where her voice was jumping slightly :)
You know when someone is talking to you and they sound distracted... ;)

Funny thing is when she had finished her call she didn't say anything about it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back