• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discord Usernames

I've got a new discord it's fergybergy#9411

Looking forward to hearing from ya'll! :)

simon_lanford#0469

Happy to chat with anyone about tickling stories, fantasies, etc. Feel free to message!

Dom89#0529

33 M straight ler. Primarily interested in exchanging notes on tickling, discussing situations, the like.

I like both playful and sadistic tickling. Depends on what the mood is, I guess.

I've never really RP-d per se, but I've got a pretty vivid imagination and I'm quite talkative, so send a request and let's talk.

PolitePenguins#1175

Been a while since I've last posted. 26/m, I'm still all m/m, but more of a switch now. Or, well. A switch. Some would say lee-leaning xD

SocObsessed1083, I am 34 bi male who loves talking all things tickling, don’t mind doing a little roleplay, Lee for men and switch for women.

Mine is Kataran#6396. I’m 30 M Ler, straight and happy to chat with anyone. Just message me here first if you add me

Hi, I’m Tim. 33, Male Switch. I’m happy to chat with just about anyone.
BeardMan1989#1170

Last edited:
TickledNotts#9563

26 male switch, straight, from the UK

Happy to talk to anyone as long as you’re 18+ haha

Find me at OrangeSteel#8902. Happy to chat all kinds of tickling :) 33 M Switch who loves chatting, sharing tickling fantasies, and learning about how you got into the fetish.

My Discord is Yet_One_More_Idiot#1835. :) I am 40, M, London (UK) - not always a very chatty person but I will say hi if contacted. :)

Despite my age, never been tickled, but I'm pretty sure I'd be a solid 'ler for the right lady. ;)

28, F, Brat who loves to roleplay. :bubbleheart:

Username is brat4dom

Last edited:
Adam124#7796 M/34/ler loves to role play with females.

heyo I am NixNovis#8664 here to make friends, and game with people too! Just let me know you are from here

I'm finally on discord. kucheeku#2188 Into male/male tickling as a ler and from Chicago. Much more interested in meeting up. Will not cyber tickle on the platform.

Hello! I’m a 26-year-old male ticklee with preference for m/m over f/m, but anyway can message me.
Here is my discord Memento#5581

manamoyik#5927

37 year old male lee leaning switch open to talk with everybody, though I will admit, I don't need to hear about the ticklish women in your life.

Last edited:
desio7. Always willing to talk or set up an RP. Maybe even meet up depending. I'm bi, so anyone is fair game.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back