• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discord Usernames

oddduck94

Since discord is pretty popular for us tickle enthusiasts, why don't we start posting our discord usernames? :) mines slimothy_Jimothy#6140

Edit: my bad, I put my username in wrong XD it's fixed now!

Feel free to message me! :)

Last edited:
I'm SecretTickleFan#8366. Feel free to message me as I'm always looking to make new friends and share in my tickle love.

ZackSeamus#1854

Whenever you see me online, make sure to send me a message :)

Mine is psb#2134

Feel free to send me a message!

Find me at: NobleTickler#5002

37, M, I'm fully Ler. I'll tickle women and men in RP (men on feet only)

Last edited:
Hello! 24-year-old male ticklee here! Anyone can send me a message at 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮#5581 (make sure you copy and paste to get the right font). I’m also interested in roleplaying :)

Copy+pasted from another thread:

RenwaldoVan#8948 Just be sure to introduce yourself in the initial message please, so I know where you got a hold of me from.

30 year old gay male switch here by the way.

ShmuckeyTheClown#2648 feel free to say hi. I love memes and making friends and kinky stuff too!

S0rrowSong#9338, 27yr old german male switch in lee mood.
Let's have a chat about tickling, feathers and company and maybe RP^^ Just be nice and pollite!

TickledToTears#7645

Let me know you're from the TMF so I have an idea of what is happening.

aussie#…. (On my profile to keep from public view)
I’m a switch, love feet, happy to have just friends for chat or do rp’s :)

Last edited:
YourTickleToy#1458

Male lee always looking for a good time.

manta_black87 hit me up I’m a male Ler 32/yo down to RP with whoever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manta_black87#8882 made tickler!! Open to chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, since I re installed my discord I thought I would post my name on here too:

Tickle_Prince#1374

I'm a 36 year old tickler in nature (but have sometimes switched for friends) from the UK mainly into M/F tickling (but depending on my mood I am open minded) I have also rp F/F before with my OCs, always enjoy a giving out some online tickling (playful or torturous) but also good for conversation both tickle an none tickled related topics. Feel free too add me if you fancy it. But please let me know you are from the TMF and who you are! Cheers!

Hiya, I'm Rose, mid 30's/F/lee, and my discord is somberrose#2871. I'd love some descriptive RP where someone breaks a stubborn redhead ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back