• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever met up with anyone on here

Yes- Several times throughout the years until the last 7 years or so. Middle Tennessee is so small that I'm just worried about the security of it. I feel like I would run into someone I knew and they would just feel empowered to blab all over the place. (Folks out here know EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!)

I think I would probably start hanging out with people again, but I would drive back down to Atlanta/ Georgia to do it.
I miss some of my tk friends on the East and West Coast. There are definitely a number of them who I would love to see again, and a couple who I have seen as recently as last October.

Now that I'm open and "availablish"- I'm worried about Covid more than anything else.

Good luck.

I envy them so much sunrise your such a beauty of a Lee

And I would love for you to put my skills to the test

Yes about two years ago I ironically met a woman from Massachusetts who ironically was also a teacher. It was fun but I will say when we began talking her profile wasn't really filled out so I thought for sure I was going to be cat phished but to my pleasant surprise it worked out. I haven't had any luck since than but I keep on trying and hope that having a blue check mark would help as people know I'm really me.

Glad to hear it happened for you dude sure you will get more after covid

I’ve met three women from this site. You just have to take normal precautions: write
a lot, talk a lot, meet in a public place, tell someone where
you are going, etc. No problems yet.

Just important to move slowly and not rush into anything too fast.

Naw man a don’t plan on doing it was just wondering if it happens to be honest

I have been able to meet and play with a number of men using this site. So, for those looking for male/male tickling, there definitely is hope. Be honest and open and it can happen.

Yeah does seem rather popular

I have met with some people here a few times, starting with those who are based in France, and we became friends IRL. I'd really like to go to NEST and meet with most of y'all, as well :toast:

Is it just me or is tickling in France rather popular ?

No, I've chatted with lots of other guys online though. It's just that none of them live anywhere near me, to have a session would require one of us taking a $1000+ plane ride across the planet. 😭 I'd love to meet someone in person though.

No, I've chatted with lots of other guys online though. It's just that none of them live anywhere near me, to have a session would require one of us taking a $1000+ plane ride across the planet. 😭 I'd love to meet someone in person though.

Never know might be worth it

Yes, I met a girl on here before whom I ended up dating for a couple of years. It takes a lot of time and patience to build up trust and a strong connection with someone to that level.

Ive met quite a few people here and I have a handful of friends here that I have been very close with for years. Of course I am always looking for new people to meet and have tickle fun with, but I also curate who I talk to because a lot of people on here cane be strange and offputting

Ive met quite a few people here and I have a handful of friends here that I have been very close with for years. Of course I am always looking for new people to meet and have tickle fun with, but I also curate who I talk to because a lot of people on here cane be strange and offputting

So far ave found folk on here are very nice or very rude

Yes, I met a girl on here before whom I ended up dating for a couple of years. It takes a lot of time and patience to build up trust and a strong connection with someone to that level.

Did you tickle her ?

Never know still time

I'm flying the Aussie flag here and I'm proud to say I've meet and have had a few sessions with other TMF Aussie members.

We're a small community, but I'm thankful for the people I've been able to meet up with.

I have found a lot of very rude and entitled people here. Bu I have found many nice people as well. You just gotta weed through the rude ones. But I have mostly come across oddballs and strange individuals.

I have met a few people, attending a few gatherings (even NEST) and built a few friendships. Most of my experiences have been positive when meeting individuals. When it comes to gatherings/events, my experience has been neutral.

I'm flying the Aussie flag here and I'm proud to say I've meet and have had a few sessions with other TMF Aussie members.

We're a small community, but I'm thankful for the people I've been able to meet up with.

Niceeeeee

So was majority of the group male or female ? Just out of curiosity?

I have found a lot of very rude and entitled people here. Bu I have found many nice people as well. You just gotta weed through the rude ones. But I have mostly come across oddballs and strange individuals.

Fuck don’t even get me started on rude folk on here 😂😂😂

Yeah I’ve got my group of friends on here I talk to any time I’m on there nice just can’t be bothered with the keyboard troll spelling nazi fucking gurus that know everything honestly would love to see them say it to my face

I have met a few people, attending a few gatherings (even NEST) and built a few friendships. Most of my experiences have been positive when meeting individuals. When it comes to gatherings/events, my experience has been neutral.

You must be rather privileged we don’t have any gatherings in the uk think everyone
Is too shy

There seems to be an uptick of this everywhere, you gotta have thick skin in online forums and social media sites these days, and know when enough is enough and it's time to block/ignore or report.
On one of the other non-fetish sites that I am a member of, I swear half of the users were drinking saltwater or something on Easter Sunday, people were just attacking each other left and right. Some people just need to chill!!

There seems to be an uptick of this everywhere, you gotta have thick skin in online forums and social media sites these days, and know when enough is enough and it's time to block/ignore or report.
On one of the other non-fetish sites that I am a member of, I swear half of the users were drinking saltwater or something on Easter Sunday, people were just attacking each other left and right. Some people just need to chill!!

People like the attention of belittling someone as if there a champion that’s all it is same type of person can only do that over social media as if they did in person they know they would get there ass whooped that’s what a put it down to anyway

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back