• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever met up with anyone on here

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Ever met anyone on here and if so how did it
Go

Did you take certain precautions?

By going to NEST for years, I have met well over 200 TMF members. At NEST, I have tickled or been tickled by a couple of dozen of them.

Yes I have met a lot of people off of here both privately and at NEST. When I was meeting people privately before marriage I always made sure I had a safety call and texted that person the address I'd be at. Now I just invite them over to our dungeon and make sure my husband is around.

Yes I have met a lot of people off of here both privately and at NEST. When I was meeting people privately before marriage I always made sure I had a safety call and texted that person the address I'd be at. Now I just invite them over to our dungeon and make sure my husband is around.

Your Twitter popped up on mine 🥺 I envy them so
Much reading this now

Back in 2010, I want to say. After that, nope. Not for lack of trying though.

It was a fun weekend though. We hung out, tickled eachother. It was fun.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I did once back in 2008. Was interesting. I won't mention by username and last I checked she hasn't been on here, at least under that name, in about 5 years. Anyways, she lived within 20 minutes of me so we met in a busy place and then after talking a bit in the car we moved things to a private outdoor location near a lake. She wasn't all that ticklish but she insisted upon performing a certain sexual act on me, and then she masturbated in the passenger seat, so overall it was a pretty darn good experience. Never met her again though because she got weird and started posting on here offering to be tickled for a fee and I found that a bit off-putting.

There was another woman on here that lived very close by and kept posting in the personals section (this was about 4-5 years ago) but we never were able to make an arrangment to meet up because she had 2 kids and was only available on weekends the dad had them. I also wasn't exactly single at the time so it was very difficult to make plans in advance.

Yes- Several times throughout the years until the last 7 years or so. Middle Tennessee is so small that I'm just worried about the security of it. I feel like I would run into someone I knew and they would just feel empowered to blab all over the place. (Folks out here know EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!)

I think I would probably start hanging out with people again, but I would drive back down to Atlanta/ Georgia to do it.
I miss some of my tk friends on the East and West Coast. There are definitely a number of them who I would love to see again, and a couple who I have seen as recently as last October.

Now that I'm open and "availablish"- I'm worried about Covid more than anything else.

Good luck.

Yes about two years ago I ironically met a woman from Massachusetts who ironically was also a teacher. It was fun but I will say when we began talking her profile wasn't really filled out so I thought for sure I was going to be cat phished but to my pleasant surprise it worked out. I haven't had any luck since than but I keep on trying and hope that having a blue check mark would help as people know I'm really me.

Yes, it her name was Laurie we had a tickle session over the course of two days in 2003. Most ticklish woman I've ever met

Yes, twice - both times were very enjoyable.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I have met a small number of TMF people, in between times that I've been in long-term relationships - had a mix of social and tickling, always been pleasurable and fun experiences.

I can always hope! (And keep some money aside to pay for your travel... :p)

You can keep your travel money... :-D

I dream of one day having a Tickle Sugar Daddy who pays me in pastries and donuts. LOL LOL

*I'm laughing, but I'm not lying....

That's the dream.

I have met with some people here a few times, starting with those who are based in France, and we became friends IRL. I'd really like to go to NEST and meet with most of y'all, as well :toast:

You can keep your travel money... :-D

I dream of one day having a Tickle Sugar Daddy who pays me in pastries and donuts. LOL LOL

*I'm laughing, but I'm not lying....

That's the dream.

OMG! You're a crack up! We have some awesome bakeries up this way! ;)

I have been able to meet and play with a number of men using this site. So, for those looking for male/male tickling, there definitely is hope. Be honest and open and it can happen.

The only time I ever met someone from online was when I bought a coffee table on Craig's List. Ironically, the seller was named Craig. It was a good coffee table while it lasted. I've never met anyone from TMF though and don't really have any plans to do so, even though ya'll seem pretty cool.

I’ve met three women from this site. You just have to take normal precautions: write
a lot, talk a lot, meet in a public place, tell someone where
you are going, etc. No problems yet.

Just important to move slowly and not rush into anything too fast.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back