• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever met up with anyone on here

I have met up with a few tmf members from my area, and have recently been contacted by a few others wanting to meet up.

One member and I meet monthly when we can in a park and find a secluded area to have a session. We lay blankets out on the ground when it is warm enough and if not then we use one of our cars instead. It is a fun time. Other members I meet with when we can get our schedules to mesh. Always have a great time.

As for precautions, every member I meet up with in person I make sure has been taking the same precautions that I do to be as safe as we can from covid. None of us can live in a bubble, we have to go get food, meds, work, doctor appts, etc... so there is no way we can be completely safe, but we do weigh the pros and cons and get together when we can.

Just a couple of TMF women and I'll never forget the tall long haired woman I got to tickle best memories ever!

I've met up with some men from here and also through the following sites: TKLFrat, Mens Feet and Tickling, Craigslist, Doublelist and Fetlife. I also met with men via the now-defunct Yahoo chats. I've had zero luck through Recon, Kik and OkCupid, and I consider all three of those sites useless for me with too many non-serious persons and fake accounts. All totaled, I would say that I've been able to meet and tickle dozens of men through using these sites over the years.

I've met up with many lees from the TMF. It helps to have been active in the community so people kind of know you're not a psycho.

I've met up with many lees from the TMF. It helps to have been active in the community so people kind of know you're not a psycho.

Am not looking too meet up just speak with folk and a lot of them I can tell are cat fishers lol just wondering how many genuine folk are out there

Never, because it seems there're no female members from my country here :(

Years ago I met up with someone who was having an S&M party at a club in Kalamazoo. I met with them and eventually others that the person knew. But I always take precautions and so too should everyone. It’s different every time.

Years ago I met up with someone who was having an S&M party at a club in Kalamazoo. I met with them and eventually others that the person knew. But I always take precautions and so too should everyone. It’s different every time.

Sounds great love the sound of it

Yeah totally never know what might happen

You Betcha. The lovely Mona, (back in '06) who offered tickling sessions here to help support her school work. She was a blast, and we became friends, until she got a free grant for her school (since her grades were so high,) and she dropped out of the service. We remained friends, and she was keeping my contact info, but I lost that Earthlink account from being firebombed by the Spam Monster, (200 messages a day,) and I had to move shortly afterwards as well. Phooey.
I miss her.

Attachments

• HPIM1160.JPG
    HPIM1160.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • HPIM1122.JPG
    HPIM1122.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • HPIM1119_1.JPG
    HPIM1119_1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • HPIM1167.JPG
    HPIM1167.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • HPIM1420.JPG
    HPIM1420.JPG
    998.4 KB · Views: 47
You Betcha. The lovely Mona, (back in '06) who offered tickling sessions here to help support her school work. She was a blast, and we became friends, until she got a free grant for her school (since her grades were so high,) and she dropped out of the service. We remained friends, and she was keeping my contact info, but I lost that Earthlink account from being firebombed by the Spam Monster, (200 messages a day,) and I had to move shortly afterwards as well. Phooey.
I miss her.

She looks super cute would love to hear how these sessions. Went 😊

Fuckin Fabulous! She loves being tickled. A tickler's dream come true. And half the time at my place, (more restaurants in my neighborhood,) we'd go out for dinner afterwards.

Last edited:
I have met with three different people from here over the last few years, and all three have been good people, and I have had good sessions with all of them. I think it helps that so far I have only met up with men, so the odds of cat fishing are lower imo.

I miss her.

2006 was such a good time! Email was still the main form of contact unless using your cell phone to actually call someone. Texting fairly basic still. Phones weren't yet being used as computers and primary video recorders. People didn't yet live on facebook, instagram, and everything else out there. Hard to believe it but we now refer to 2006 as "simpler times."

I have met with three different people from here over the last few years, and all three have been good people, and I have had good sessions with all of them. I think it helps that so far I have only met up with men, so the odds of cat fishing are lower imo.

That’s true dude least you got a good experience from it

2006 was such a good time! Email was still the main form of contact unless using your cell phone to actually call someone. Texting fairly basic still. Phones weren't yet being used as computers and primary video recorders. People didn't yet live on facebook, instagram, and everything else out there. Hard to believe it but we now refer to 2006 as "simpler times."

The golden era

I got to meet up with someone on here back in 2009, we started on the TMF chat and progressed to texting one another, and then talking on the phone. I ended up visiting her for a few days, but circumstances didn't dictate any long tickle sessions, just short tickles here and there. It was definitely a good time, but looking back, I wish I had been more confident (insistent?) on tickling her more. I wished I had asked to video a few tickles, she told me later she would have loved it! Easily the most ticklish woman I've met.

We keep in touch, but I haven't seen her since that trip. Would still love to get my hands on that ticklish body of hers, and I think she would too! :)

I got to meet up with someone on here back in 2009, we started on the TMF chat and progressed to texting one another, and then talking on the phone. I ended up visiting her for a few days, but circumstances didn't dictate any long tickle sessions, just short tickles here and there. It was definitely a good time, but looking back, I wish I had been more confident (insistent?) on tickling her more. I wished I had asked to video a few tickles, she told me later she would have loved it! Easily the most ticklish woman I've met.

We keep in touch, but I haven't seen her since that trip. Would still love to get my hands on that ticklish body of hers, and I think she would too! :)

Never say never dude

I’ve met and tickled with a few that I have met on here and had all good experiences.

Fuckin Fabulous! She loves being tickled. A tickler's dream come true. And half the time at my place, (more restaurants in my neighborhood,) we'd go out for dinner afterwards.

Was she okay with light bondage or not so much?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back