• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee’s answer honestly if your dare

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Tickling skills do they matter ?

Have you ever had a ler and thought straight away wow he’s a great ler ?

Or is every ler the same ?

And also has anyone had a ler that was too much for them ? And made them safe word instantly

Please share if you dare !!!!!!

Tickling skills matter significantly! There are literally some people that don't know how to tickle and either press really hard or not hard enough, depending on the area of course. So, skill, plays a lot into it.

There's also a mental thing that goes with it. Like... the ability to get inside a person's head. For instance, the longest I've been tickled is about 20-ish minutes by a friend. It was torture, but I felt like I could have gone longer in hindsight. But she was gentle, gave breaks and mixed in lots of teasing, using her own feet to tease me, etc.. Then I was tickled by my crush a few years later and 5 seconds after her tickling my feet, I was ready to break. Part of it was that she knew how to get inside my head. Part of it was that I was crushing on her hard and part of it was she knew how to tickle. Like she was dang near an expert, in my opinion. It all pieced together to make it the most intense thing I had ever felt to where the second she touched my feet, I lost my mind and barely got out the word "stop" before I dissolved into this maniacal laughter. I don'teven really remember much of what happened, but it only lasted maybe 30 seconds or so. She told me she only stopped and untied me was because I was extremely loud and she was worried about her neighbors. I was mildly embarrassed. But I swear I all but fell in love with her after that. *sigh* but she is the one that got away.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tickling skills ABSOLUTELY matter.

Skills can be taught, though. Hell- I thought I was a great ler, but the skill set does change as the lees change. They don't all like the same thing or respond the same way. Sure we have those easy targets, but there are nuances, levels, and headspace to play around with. (Even more fun to discover....)

Hands also matter! - And way before I ever knew much of anything, I was attracted to a man's hands. Just the strength and dexterity of a man's hands still gets to me just like it did when I was much younger. I've had lers who were a bit clumsy, some who were too rough, some a little shy, some who were just boring, many who were just right, and those few that are just devastatingly effective. But the ones that have those hands, sigh! Those wonderfully strong, warm, working class hands. :-D And be a mechanic, or a musician, or someone who using your hands for a living.... LORD!

OK- LET ME STOP! You didn't ask for all that. LOL LOL
There are definitely a few lers on the top of my list that if they asked me to come up to visit, I'd be there. (Skills that tight!)
And there are one or two on a couple of videos I have seen that I KNOW would completely destroy me. Just that good. They can call me too. haha!

Yes, it matters. As someone who seemed to attract 'pokers' and thigh squeezers in casual settings, it definitely matters. Poking/squeezing too hard, not hard enough, etc. Some people could make me jump, others barely got a reaction. I imagine this is multiplied for sessions and more intense tickling.

I'd say they absolutely matter, a calibrated touch tickles most! I'd love to meet a Ler so good she is able to instantly safeword me haha none discovered yet!

Tickling skills matter significantly! There are literally some people that don't know how to tickle and either press really hard or not hard enough, depending on the area of course. So, skill, plays a lot into it.

There's also a mental thing that goes with it. Like... the ability to get inside a person's head. For instance, the longest I've been tickled is about 20-ish minutes by a friend. It was torture, but I felt like I could have gone longer in hindsight. But she was gentle, gave breaks and mixed in lots of teasing, using her own feet to tease me, etc.. Then I was tickled by my crush a few years later and 5 seconds after her tickling my feet, I was ready to break. Part of it was that she knew how to get inside my head. Part of it was that I was crushing on her hard and part of it was she knew how to tickle. Like she was dang near an expert, in my opinion. It all pieced together to make it the most intense thing I had ever felt to where the second she touched my feet, I lost my mind and barely got out the word "stop" before I dissolved into this maniacal laughter. I don'teven really remember much of what happened, but it only lasted maybe 30 seconds or so. She told me she only stopped and untied me was because I was extremely loud and she was worried about her neighbors. I was mildly embarrassed. But I swear I all but fell in love with her after that. *sigh* but she is the one that got away.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can’t say I blame you for falling in love with her then sounds really skill full

Tickling skills ABSOLUTELY matter.

Skills can be taught, though. Hell- I thought I was a great ler, but the skill set does change as the lees change. They don't all like the same thing or respond the same way. Sure we have those easy targets, but there are nuances, levels, and headspace to play around with. (Even more fun to discover....)

Hands also matter! - And way before I ever knew much of anything, I was attracted to a man's hands. Just the strength and dexterity of a man's hands still gets to me just like it did when I was much younger. I've had lers who were a bit clumsy, some who were too rough, some a little shy, some who were just boring, many who were just right, and those few that are just devastatingly effective. But the ones that have those hands, sigh! Those wonderfully strong, warm, working class hands. :-D And be a mechanic, or a musician, or someone who using your hands for a living.... LORD!

OK- LET ME STOP! You didn't ask for all that. LOL LOL
There are definitely a few lers on the top of my list that if they asked me to come up to visit, I'd be there. (Skills that tight!)
And there are one or two on a couple of videos I have seen that I KNOW would completely destroy me. Just that good. They can call me too. haha!

I’ve always worked with my hands sunset and I was a cage fighter and boxer most of my youth retired now mind you do I come under that category then 😜

If you can can you describe the skills of you don’t want
To pop it on here feel free to pm me

Yes, it matters. As someone who seemed to attract 'pokers' and thigh squeezers in casual settings, it definitely matters. Poking/squeezing too hard, not hard enough, etc. Some people could make me jump, others barely got a reaction. I imagine this is multiplied for sessions and more intense tickling.

What do you prefer nice and gentle or hard ?

I'd say they absolutely matter, a calibrated touch tickles most! I'd love to meet a Ler so good she is able to instantly safeword me haha none discovered yet!

Wow wouldn’t take much to safeword me I’m that ticklish that’s why I’m only a ler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back