• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica's Cure, Part 2 (F/F, cons, upper body, feet, erotic)

klb

Thanks for making the first part so popular! Sorry it has taken so long, my computer with the nearly completed story crashed a few years ago, then I took a break from TMF, then I just forgot lol.
Part one can be found here: http://www.tmfbackup.com/showthread.php?285868-Jessica-s-Cure-Part-1-(F-F-feet)

Enjoy part 2!

The few days following Jessica’s first tickling session she felt absolutely amazing! She felt truly great, almost like a kid again, without a care in the world. After a few days she could feel the effects starting to wear off, however the rules for the depression treatment research ask participants to not take any medication, so Jessica abstained.

As the day got closer for her next session Jessica felt a mix of emotions. On one hand she was very nervous, the tickling on her feet was intense and she knew her upper body was fair game this time. Jessica had not had her upper body tickled since her sleepover days when her friends would have tickle fights and judging from her feet, she had only gotten more ticklish. While feeling nervous, she also felt excited and ready to see how it would affect her, she almost enjoyed being tickled the first time. As Jessica got out of the shower the night before her second treatment she made sure everything was smooth and soft, Jessica had always been self-conscious about having hairy legs or pits and since someone was going to be touching her, she had planned ahead and had her pits waxed that morning. Now all she had to do was lotion them up. She bent her arm behind her neck and applied some lotion to her smooth hollows, as soon as her fingers made contact she felt a jolt shoot up her spine.

“OH SHIT!” She quickly pulled her arm down in shock about how ticklish that was.
“Have I gotten THAT ticklish!? I guess being waxed has made them more sensitive”. Jessica thought to herself as continued rubbing the lotion in. Next were her feet, she always pumiced and lotioned her soles after every shower, but the last few nights she has doubled her normal routine. They were the softest she could remember them ever being. She rubbed more lotion on her soles and in between her toes, put on thick socks, and climbed into bed.

The morning of the session was finally here and Jessica was definitely nervous, especially after being able to tickle herself the night before, she knew this was going to be intense. As she pulls into the parking lot she can feel the anxiety creeping in. She sat in her car for several minutes holding her phone thinking she would just call and tell Heather she wasn’t coming. Jessica thought to herself “I did feel great after the first session, this one should make me feel even better… but I am so scared of being tickled more… the first time was sooo intense and this will be worse… this is insane, why am I willingly getting tickled! I don’t think I can do this, I’m just going to cancel.”

Just as she finished her thought she looks up and sees Heather opening the office door. Heather always had a smile on her face, she always seemed happy. She stood in the doorway with her brown hair pulled in a ponytail, black scrubs fitted tightly around her body resting on her bright pink tennis shoes, waving Jessica in. Her perkiness seemed to help Jessica overcome the anxiety, she took a deep breath, got out of her car, and walked towards the door.
“Come on in, Jess!” Heather said as Jessica walks in, closing and locking the door behind them. “So how are you doing today?” Heather asked.

“Pretty good, I am a little nervous about today though, not gonna lie.” Jessica replied.

“You did great on the first session! No need to be nervous! Besides, you had a great serotonin boost and from what we have been seeing with this research you can expect an even bigger boost today! That has got to ease your mind a little bit, remember, this is all for a purpose.” Heather said with her big beautiful smile as she rested her hand on Jessica’s shoulder.
Jessica smiled, “You are right, and I did feel the best I can remember.”

“Alright so we are going to a new room today, follow me!” Heather said as she started walking down the hallway. Jessica walked past the first door, which was opened, and remembered that’s where the first session was, the room with the big chair and stocks. She walked past getting a good look into the room and at the chair. Seeing the chair again actually melted some of her anxiety, even though it was torture having her soft feet tickled like that, she could remember a small part of her enjoyed the feeling. Not being able to move, completely at the mercy of a beautiful woman, if nothing else, this treatment was showing Jessica something she didn’t know about herself. “Maybe I just like being tied up and submissive?” Jessica thought to herself.

They walked to the end of the hall which had two doors, one to the left, and one to the right. Both doors were shut, Heather stopped and pulled out her keys to unlock their door. As they stood there, Jessica could faintly hear someone in the room across the hall.

“OOHHHHH AHHHHHHH UMMM OHHHHH GAAAOOOOOOODD!”
“That’s right! Cum for me, Amber!” Another voice yelled.

After a few heavy moans she could hear Amber climax as the other voice said “That’s two, one more to go! Take a deep breath, Amber…”
Jessica had inched closer to the door trying to hear as much as she could. Listening to all that was happening made Jessica extremely excited. She herself never had an orgasm, much less heard another woman.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHH NOO-HOHOHOOO! NOT MY FEET AGAIN!! IT’S SOOO MUCH WORSE!!” Amber screamed.

Jessica’s mouth dropped as she heard Amber scream. “Poor girl… she must have really ticklish feet like me.. I wonder why she said it’s worse?” she thought.
Heather tapped Jessica’s shoulder, “We are in here honey” she said as she guided Jessica in the room. “That’s my coworker, Hailey. Sounds like she is getting some good results! The rooms are soundproof… for the most part. The third sessions tend to get a little loud” Heather laughed as she shut the door.

Jessica walked in to see a large table in the middle of the room with several straps hanging off the edges, a few more than what were on the chair in her previous session. Along with a familiar sight at the foot of the table, opened stocks with strings hanging off the top. Her excitement and nervousness both escalated.

“Am I getting my toes tied back again today?” Jessica said as she giggled and brushed the dangling strings.

“Yep!” Heather replied. “You were quite the wiggle worm last time! I’ll do the feet last though, so I will tie them back when we get there. Let’s take the blood sample and see where you are at today!
After the sample was taken Heather instructed Jessica to undress to her bra and panties keeping her socks on and lay down on the table as she loaded the sample into the processer. As Jessica started untying her shoes she asked a question she had been curious about since her first session. “So Heather, are you ticklish too? Have you been tickled like you are about to tickle me?”

Heather laughed, “Oh girl, I am ridiculously ticklish! Maybe more than you! Part of the requirements to be able to conduct the research were that the conductors must be ticklish themselves and endure the process themselves, kinda like how police officers have to get pepper sprayed before they can carry it. Hailey and I had to tickle each other and let me tell you… she is ruthless! But we both believe in the work so much, we still get tickled by the other once a week.”

“Once a week?!” Jessica said in shock.

Heather smiled as she walked up to the head of the table, “Yeah girl! I think it’s fun and I enjoy the high from it! So trust me, if I can do it, so can you! Now lay back and give me those arms, I’ll get you ready so when the processer is done we can get started.”

Jessica submissively laid back, kicking her legs up placing her socked feet in the open stocks, raising her arms above her head towards Heather as she wrapped the cuffs around her wrists. The table was more comfortable than Jessica thought it would be, it was even warmed! After both wrist cuffs were in place, Heather walked to the stocks and pulled something out from the bottom of the table.

“These will keep your tootsies from getting chilly, plus warm feet are more sensitive!” She said as she placed what looked like thick house slippers over Jessica’s white Hanes socks and closed the stocks over her ankles. Jessica laid there in her blue thin sports bra and laced panties, they complemented her lightly tanned skin so perfectly and contrasted her pale white exposed underarms. As Heather continued to strap Jessica’s thighs, she looked up to her pits, “Those underarms look ready for some tickling! They look so smooth!”

Jessica grinned, “I am sure I’ll regret it, but I got them waxed so they would be extra smooth for you… and you are going to love my feet, let’s just say that.”

Heather bounced around, “Oh I am so excited”! Looks like the processer is done! Let’s take a look… your baseline serotonin is 14% higher and by the end we had an 81% increase last time… let’s see if we can beat that!” Heather said as she walked up to Jessica’s wrists and pulled the cuffs up, locking them tightly just on the border of comfortable and uncomfortable. This further exposed Jessica’s armpits, not allowing her any movement.
Heather could tell Jessica was a little more nervous having her body more exposed, she thought she could calm her down with a little teasing as she positioned herself, “Alright honey, we are going 40 minutes today. I’ll start lightly to warm you up. When you are ready just say… “Tickle me”.

“Oh God, you are really going to make me say that… I think you like doing this to me.” Jessica said as she took a deep breath, trembling nervously, “Ok… tickle me-HEEEEEE!”

The moment Jessica finished her sentence Heather starts dragging two stiff feathers down her arms, into her smooth pits. The feathers glide effortlessly along her milky white, succulent skin. Heather continues to drag the feathers up and down as she leans down to Jessica’s ear and lightly says “I don’t like tickling you… I love it!”

Heather didn’t usually do this with other clients, but she enjoyed teasing Jessica, she thought Jessica was cute. With her soft skin, sexy laugh and hot body, she was definitely her favorite so far. Not to mention, Heather didn’t just get tickled once per week for the health benefits, she had also always had a kink for tickling, that’s why she signed up to do this study. She loved being the submissive and dominant when it comes to tickling, she found it very erotic but of course she needed to remain professional and hide this from her patients. Just seeing Jessica stretched out with her soft vulnerable pits exposed made her nipples hard enough to poke through her scrub top.
She made one more pass up Jessica’s arms with the feathers and placed them in her hands. “Hold on to these for me honey” Heather said as she leaned forward and brought her fingertips to each side of Jessica, tracing them into her arm pits.

Jessica started to really squeal with laughter as Heathers fingers danced along her smooth pits. Her head jerked back and forth causing her hair to stick to her face.
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA P-PLLEHEHEHASEE!! NOOOOOOOHOHOO!!

Heather grabbed one of the feathers from Jessica’s hands and began brushing her belly while simultaneously wiggling her fingers in her defenseless pit. She would let the feather dip into Jessica’s bellybutton which would make her sexy stomach tense up.
HE-HEHEHATHERRR!! PLEASEE! HAHAHAHAH B-BREEAAAAK! Jessica pleaded.

Not wanting to wear her out so soon, Heather stopped for a moment and walked to the side of the table. “You ok hun?”
Jessica was panting hard trying to recover. “How… how long… was that?”
“About 4 minute’s sweetie, we got a long way to go. The first few minutes are always the worst, but I have to keep going to keep up the pace, I’ll give you a longer break in a few more minutes.” Heather explained as she grabbed the other feather from Jessica’s hand and tucked them in the waistband of her panties in a way that the tips would graze her belly every time her hips rocked. Heather then traced her fingertips from Jessica’s bicep into her armpits, slowly dragging just her pointer fingers up and down.

Jessica started bucking wildly, the slow, methodic tickles were overwhelming.
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH SHHHITTT! The bucking motion also made the feathers in her waistband hit her bellybutton, so she felt like she was being tickled by four hands at once. Jessica’s face started to get red as tears rolled out of her eyes. Even though the tickles were overpowering, she could feel herself starting to get a little wet.

“My God! Your pits are so freaking soft and smooth! I bet you do regret that waxing job now!” Heather said over Jessica’s screaming laughter. Heather absolutely loved how her fingers just glided over the soft tender skin of Jessica’s pits. She kept the slow, steady pace, gliding her fingertips up and down. From time to time she would dig into her ribs just below her pits, which would make Jessica squeal and buck wildly.
PLEA-HEHEE-EASEE! STHAHAHAPP!! NOOOO! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Alright, that’s enough for your underarms for now, how about your hips?” Without warning Heather began squeezing both of Jessica’s hips directly over her protruding hip bones. This wasn’t nearly as ticklish for Jessica, but was still enough to cause some involuntary jerks and giggles. Definitely welcomed if it meant the underarm tickling could stop. Heather could see a small dark spot in Jessica’s panties, she didn’t want to bring this up fearing it would make her uncomfortable, but seeing this definitely made Heather hot and wet.

Heather started to slow down the tickles, giving Jessica a small break. She reached up to move Jessica’s hair out of her face, “Let’s get to those feet now. Take some deep breaths, you have a few minutes while I get them stripped and ready.”

Jessica took a deep breath, this was the part she was dreading the most. Her feet were her most ticklish spot, her last session definitely proved that. She continued to catch her breath as Heather pulled off her slippers. They made her feet sweat just a little bit, the scent of her lotion filled the room.
“Smells like you’ve been hitting the lotion pretty hard!” Heather laughed as she dropped the slippers.

“I’m sure that will be another regret, seriously, they are soooo soft right now. I have doubled my normal “feet softening” routine, I might just die!” Jessica panted.

“I doubt that!” Heather replied as she hooked the elastic of her left sock and peeled it off slowly, repeating the process with the right. Heather stared at the bottoms of Jessica’s now bare feet. They were incredible! Pale pink toes and heels, with creamy white arches, the kind of feet that begged to be tickled.

Heather pushed her foot back as she readied the toe ties. Jessica obediently brought both feet up, pulling her toes back, holding them in place as her toes were tied one by one and secured tightly. She tried to hide her giggles and keep her feet still during this process, between her toes were very sensitive. Heather ties all ten of her toes back, leaving them completely immobile.

Jessica loved having someone pay attention to her feet, she worked hard on them to make sure they were flawless. She had often wondered if she had a foot fetish, she had always wanted someone to worship her feet but knew she was too ticklish and would end up not being able to handle it. Of course, how she was feeling during this intense tickling session was making her think on some level she liked it. The wet spot in her panties was definitely convincing evidence. All of these thoughts ran through Jessica’s mind as Heather finished tying her toes, she noticed the same warm feeling hit her whole body, like during the first session.

“That warm sensation just hit me again! I guess that’s my serotonin kicking in?” Jessica asked.

“Sure is! It will really start pumping once I get started on your feet, which is… now!” Suddenly Heather ran both the feathers from the bottom of Jessica’s heels to the tips of her toes, making quick side-to-side motions on the tender bottoms of her toes. The soft feather tips dancing on her soft bare soles was maddening for Jessica, she tried hard to curl her toes as her mouth was forced open by the sudden tickles.
NOOOOOO!! F-FUUUAHHHH!! NOT THE TOES!!

Heather drops one of the feathers and begins raking her nails up the arch of one foot while keeping the same methodic side-to-side motions under her toes with the feather. The feeling of the nails on her arch sent Jessica into hysterics as she erupted in laughter.
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLLLLEEA-SSSEEE! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAA! Jessica protested as she fought to breath in between the hysteric laughter.

Heather just smiled as she put down the other feather and began raking up both soles simultaneously and began to tease, “What’s the matter? You don’t like feeling fingernails on the bottoms of your soft, smooth, bare feet? Does that tickle?”
Y-AHAHAHAHHAHA-ESSSSS!!! GODDDDDDDD!! NOOOOO MORRRRRREEEEEEEE AHAHAHA!! Jessica screamed as she pulled hard against her restraints.

Heather continued for a few more minutes, enjoying how soft those feet felt under her fingers. Her panties were starting to soak as she rocked her hips on her chair. She slowed down her tickling fingers and gave Jessica a small break as she scooted her chair over to the cabinet. Jessica panted hard trying to catch her breath, her voice slightly horse from the hard laughter and squealing. As she laid there breathing heavily, she looked over at Heather gathering several items from the cabinet. “Wh-what… are you getting” she asked.

Heather scooted back to Jessica’s feet, “Just some coconut oil and a few tools, your feet are getting use to my fingers so I need to change it up!”, she said as she places a hairbrush on top of the stocks and began lathering her soles with the oil.

Jessica’s eyes locked on the hairbrush, “Oh my God no, Heather! Please! Not that brush! It is so bad, please! Do you HAVE to use that? Just come back up and tickle my underarms or something! My feet are sooo ticklish, please not that!

Ignoring Jessica’s pleas, Heather picked up the brush and gently touched the bristles to the tight skin of Jessica’s arch. Feeling the bristles touch her skin made her gasp and tense up. Heather left the brush motionless against Jessica’s soles for a few seconds, building up the anticipation and catching Jessica off guard. The second Jessica relaxed, Heather began quickly scrubbing the brush in all directions across her arch, heel and under her toes.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! Jessica was sent into hysterics as her eyes shut tight as she was forced into a silent laughter, face bright red and pulling tight against her restraints.
“Breathe through it, hun!” Heather said as she took the brush to the other sole and begins wiggling her nails under Jessica’s out-stretched toes. Heather continued to expertly work over the soft soles in front of her as she taunted, “I just love your soft, sensitive feet! Tickle, tickle!”

Jessica managed to take a breath and scream out, “HEEHEHEE-ATHER! PLE-HEHE-ASEEE!” After several minutes the intense tickling on her feet started to slow down to a stop. “Thank God!” Jessica panted. “Please… no more on my feet. Anywhere else but my feet.”

“Sorry hun, one more tool. You are almost done though!” Heather said as she clicked a device which had a high pitched hum that echoed across the room.
“Wait… what is th-AAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!! OOOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHHHHIIITTTT! NOOOOOO! NOT THE TOES!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Heather was holding a device that looked similar to an electric toothbrush. Instead of a toothbrush head, this had a small, soft vibrating tip with two prongs at the end. The perfect tool for tickling toes. “This one reallllllllllly gets my toes too… I know it’s terrible.” Heather commented over Jessica’s pleas and frantic laughter.

Heather holds the device in one hand and picks up the hairbrush in the other, “This is where it gets intense.” She says with a devilish grin as she works the brush over the arch of Jessica’s other bare sole.
This took Jessica into a different level of ticklishness, borderline torture at this point. It was the most extreme sensation she had ever felt as tears ran across her red cheeks and she was again sent into silent laugher. This continued for several minutes as Jessica’s body was pushed to a new limit. As the device was turned off and the brush slowed, Jessica was able to take a deep breath and let out hard laughter.
Heather puts the brush down and walks up to Jessica’s side, pulling the hair out of her face, “A few minutes left now. Sorry about the brush, I had to make it pretty intense. But I will finish up with something a little lighter, you may even like it!”

Jessica inhales deeply, unable to speak, she watches Heather’s head lower towards her exposed armpit. She then feels something warm run up the tender hallows of her pit.
“No way!” Jessica thought, “Is that her tongue??” She started to giggle and lightly laugh as she felt Heather’s tongue run over her soft skin. It felt so weird to her, a little ticklish but did feel kind of good!
Heather leaned up as she crossed Jessica’s body to her other armpit, “See! Kinda like it, don’t you?” she teased as she started to lick her other side.

Maybe it was coming off the intense tickles, or the licking, but something was making Jessica’s nipples rock hard. She started to let out a small moan as Heathers tongue danced in her pits. These were definitely confusing thoughts, Jessica was not a lesbian, but she found herself desperately wanting Heathers touch.

Heather popped up as she looked into Jessica’s eyes, “You made it through! Great job today, I’ll get the restraints off and—“

“Wait!” Jessica interrupted. “Could you, um, could you do that to my… to my feet?”

Heather smiled as she watched Jessica blush, “You want me to lick your feet?” she asked.

“I’ve always been curious about it, if you don’t want to I---“

Before Jessica could finish her sentence Heather was at her feet and started to lick up her arch.
“Ohhh wow...” Jessica said as she was taken by surprise. As her tongue got closer to her toes Jessica knew this was going to be ticklish, but it also felt amazing! She started to moan as she felt her pussy get wetter. A quick jolt shot up her spine as Heather started to lick between her toes, causing Jessica to let out a quick shriek of laughter. Heather continued to lick up and down her arch as she began to untie her toes. After the last toe was set free, Heather moved over to that foot, placed her hands around it and started to suck on each of Jessica’s toes.

“Ohhhh-AHAHAHAAHA! OHHH THAT TICKLES!” Jessica tried to keep her foot still, she didn’t want this to stop. Each time Heather’s tongue moved between her toes made Jessica let out a little shriek. The toe sucking on the other hand elicited moans, this was a sensation unlike anything Jessica had every felt, definitely a new turn-on for her. She felt her panties begin to soak through as Heather made one more pass up her arch and stood up.

“Was that what you were expecting?” Heather asked as she opened the stocks and began loosening the restraints.

“A little more than I expected… I didn’t think I would like it as much.” Jessica replied.

Heather noticed Jessica’s wet panties and her nipples poking through her thin bra. “By the looks of things, you really did enjoy it! I will have to remember that for the next session when I need to bring you to orgasm.”

Jessica’s face turned red with embarrassment, “I guess I need to get over the embarrassment, it’s going to be much more… intimate next time. I have never had another woman touch me there and I have never had a real orgasm, I mean I am kind of excited about it, just nervous and a little scared.”

Heather stood above Jessica’s still outstretched arms, “Well maybe I can ease your mind a little”. She says as she slides her hands down Jessica’s shoulders under her bra. She lightly grasps her firm B-cups and grazes over her nipples, gently squeezing and teasing them.
Jessica let out a loud moan as her nipples are played with, her now freed legs cross over her soaking pussy as she tries to provide it some stimulation.
“Ohhhhh mmmmpphhhhh YESSSSSSSSS!”

Heather pulls back her hands and lets Jessica’s wrists loose from the cuffs. “Until next week… except then you will get the FULL experience!” As Jessica lays on the table trying to calm down, Heather gets a small blood sample and puts it in the processer. She tries to hide her own wetness and erect nipples as she faces away from Jessica.

“Well… we have a new record now, you have a 106% increase in serotonin from your baseline today! That is the highest increase we have had from a second visit!” Heather mentions cheerfully as Jessica sits up putting her shirt back on.

“I can believe it! I feel so light and… happy!” Jessica says as Heather opens the door.

As they walk out they are met by Hailey, she is 5’0 and petite with long blonde hair pulled in a ponytail and several tattoos on her arms. “You must be the Jessica that Heather keeps talking about! The one with the super soft and ticklish feet!”

“Way to be subtle, Hailey! Yes- we just finished up with her second visit.” Heather stated.

Hailey looked Jessica up and down, “Did she use that vibrating thing in between your toes? She uses it on me all the time and it is pure hell!”

Jessica smiled, “Oh yes, it was terrible! She used that AND the hairbrush at the same time!”

Hailey laughed as she leaned in towards Jessica, “That’s my trick! Heathers feet are ridiculously ticklish, that always sends her over the edge!”

Heather chimes in, “Alright, Hailey, that’s enough. What are you still doing here? You started your girl like two hours ago.”

“We went a little over…” Hailey leans in to whisper into Heathers ear, “She was begging for one more orgasm and I was having too much fun.”

Just then Hailey’s door opens as a tall, dark haired girl staggers out. She has a huge smile on her face, her hair is a mess and she’s holding her socks and shoes in her hands.
Hailey giggles, “You ok, Amber?”

Amber immediately grabs Hailey in a big hug, “Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you have helped me! Can we make this a regular thing? Like every two weeks or so?"

“Absolutely! I will schedule you out!” Hailey responds as they walk out to the lobby.

Jessica and Heather look at each other, Heather says “See you next week!”

Jessica smiles, “I can’t wait!”

Great great! I would like to See part 3 lmao!
You are perfect!

Last edited:
Almost 4 years to the day. That’s quite the suspense build up :D
Worth the wait. Hope you’re well. Will be awaiting part 3 sometime in 2023

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back