• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A beautiful day

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
I was just sat outside on a blanket with my adorable fiancee.

The weather was quite warm for a change so we sat on the grass outside.
As usual she pulled her shoes and socks off and placed her cute size 4 feet in my lap. After massaging and gently tickling her feet I decided to pick out a daisy and tickle her feet with the stem.

The effect was instantaneous, her feet jumped at the new sensation and her cute little toes started curling trying to protect her feet.
"What are you doing?" she playfully whined.
"Tickling your feet with a flower" I replied and again tickled her toes more thoroughly, this time I closed her toes on the stem and kept pulling it through, oh it definately tickled her.

She wasn't laughing though so after going back to massaging and gently teasing her feet again, I must have had this look on my face.
"What?" she said.

"Shall I make you laugh"? I asked.
"What nooo no" she said. "But you have a beautiful laugh" I said back.

Then I proceeded to grab one of her feet and tickle her arches, "Weskerrr" she groaned whilst trying to pull her foot away.
I tickled the other foot, Weskerrr she groaned again.
"That is no good I said", that isn't a laugh.

Then I gave her soles a good scratch and she tried pulling away, this time she "kkeheheheh".
"There you are you see", that is laugh I said.
She smiled at me and kissed me.
But I wasn't done ;) I put one of her feet in a leg lock and tickled away, this time she couldn't help but giggle out loud and "huhuhuhuhuhuh".
What about the other foot I asked and before she could do anything, I leg locked both of her feet and tickled away.

Making her again "kkkkkkeheheheh huhuhuhuhuhuh" She put her hand over her mouth, ssshhh.
"It's ok I said, you have a lovely love I don't mind if they hear you."

"That is better I said, I love hearing you laugh". "Right she said, we are going indoors now."
"We I asked?" "Not me you, I have to get something done!"
"Ohh ho" I said, I pinched her sides making her jump, then she started putting her socks on again and managed to get one shoe on.
Then I stuck my finger down her sock, "what are you doing"? she said.

I just want to see if this works I replied and tickled her arch with my finger underneath. This again caused her to giggle.
"Ohhh I said, I don't even need your shoes off haha."

Then my hand scrambled around for her other socked foot, she quickly slid the sock on.
"Oh you have a sock on I said, then tickled her socked foot.. She giggled and pulled her foot away.
"Ohhh I said, it doesn't seem to matter does it."

"Ok Ok i'll be good from now on, i'm off." I said

I kissed her ears and she "kkkhehehehe" squirmed away giggling.
"Not right now that is tickly" she said.

I moved towards her with a wicked smile and tried to kiss her ear again, she tried dodging me and moving away. But to no success, She started giggling scrunching up her neck whilst I made her giggle like a little girl. :)

"Ok i'll go now and leave you to it and off I went after we shared a kiss.

A short while later she came in carrying some plants, "What is this doing on my chair"? I asked, referring to a cloth.
"Ohh she said yes I was going to put that away".
"Really I asked?"

I picked it up and tickled her ear with it, "kkkkkk" don't she said whilst holding the plants.
Ok I won't while you are holding plants.

I watched her put them down and then tickled her ear with the cloth again.
"kkkkkkkkkehehehehe" she giggled and squirmed away.

Sigh, what a beautiful end to my day. :)

I was just sat outside on a blanket with my adorable fiancee.

The weather was quite warm for a change so we sat on the grass outside.
As usual she pulled her shoes and socks off and placed her cute size 4 feet in my lap. After massaging and gently tickling her feet I decided to pick out a daisy and tickle her feet with the stem.

The effect was instantaneous, her feet jumped at the new sensation and her cute little toes started curling trying to protect her feet.
"What are you doing?" she playfully whined.
"Tickling your feet with a flower" I replied and again tickled her toes more thoroughly, this time I closed her toes on the stem and kept pulling it through, oh it definately tickled her.

She wasn't laughing though so after going back to massaging and gently teasing her feet again, I must have had this look on my face.
"What?" she said.

"Shall I make you laugh"? I asked.
"What nooo no" she said. "But you have a beautiful laugh" I said back.

Then I proceeded to grab one of her feet and tickle her arches, "Weskerrr" she groaned whilst trying to pull her foot away.
I tickled the other foot, Weskerrr she groaned again.
"That is no good I said", that isn't a laugh.

Then I gave her soles a good scratch and she tried pulling away, this time she "kkeheheheh".
"There you are you see", that is laugh I said.
She smiled at me and kissed me.
But I wasn't done ;) I put one of her feet in a leg lock and tickled away, this time she couldn't help but giggle out loud and "huhuhuhuhuhuh".
What about the other foot I asked and before she could do anything, I leg locked both of her feet and tickled away.

Making her again "kkkkkkeheheheh huhuhuhuhuhuh" She put her hand over her mouth, ssshhh.
"It's ok I said, you have a lovely love I don't mind if they hear you."

"That is better I said, I love hearing you laugh". "Right she said, we are going indoors now."
"We I asked?" "Not me you, I have to get something done!"
"Ohh ho" I said, I pinched her sides making her jump, then she started putting her socks on again and managed to get one shoe on.
Then I stuck my finger down her sock, "what are you doing"? she said.

I just want to see if this works I replied and tickled her arch with my finger underneath. This again caused her to giggle.
"Ohhh I said, I don't even need your shoes off haha."

Then my hand scrambled around for her other socked foot, she quickly slid the sock on.
"Oh you have a sock on I said, then tickled her socked foot.. She giggled and pulled her foot away.
"Ohhh I said, it doesn't seem to matter does it."

"Ok Ok i'll be good from now on, i'm off." I said

I kissed her ears and she "kkkhehehehe" squirmed away giggling.
"Not right now that is tickly" she said.

I moved towards her with a wicked smile and tried to kiss her ear again, she tried dodging me and moving away. But to no success, She started giggling scrunching up her neck whilst I made her giggle like a little girl. :)

"Ok i'll go now and leave you to it and off I went after we shared a kiss.

A short while later she came in carrying some plants, "What is this doing on my chair"? I asked, referring to a cloth.
"Ohh she said yes I was going to put that away".
"Really I asked?"

I picked it up and tickled her ear with it, "kkkkkk" don't she said whilst holding the plants.
Ok I won't while you are holding plants.

I watched her put them down and then tickled her ear with the cloth again.
"kkkkkkkkkehehehehe" she giggled and squirmed away.

Sigh, what a beautiful end to my day. :)

I really enjoy experiences like this and love smaller sized feet. Would love to see what her feet look like.

Wesker you're a lucky man, those feet are beautiful !! Is every inch of those beautiful feet ticklish ? Would love to see more photos of her feet. Thanks for sharing. I bet your fiance comes from a family of ticklish females. Is that true ?

Yes they are beautiful, I get constantly distracted by them and I can't resist frequently attempting to tickle her feet.
Every inch? Well when sweaty I would say they are the most ticklish. But the feet are ticklish all the time anyway.

Also sometimes if she is tickled enough, her feet and body become ticklish to the slightest stroke. :)

The tops of the feet I would say not really, but I need to do some more experiments lol.
The arches and centre of the soles are probably the most ticklish spot, I can be tracing her soles but when I trace or even lightly tickle the arch, the foot flexes and the toes curl.
The heels are ticklish too and the toes more so, in between, on and the stems. She goes crazy when I slide things between her toes :)
But as I said, these pale in comparison to the ticklishness of the soles and arch!

She is feather sensitive all over and I can tickle her with my hair and as I discovered this morning, my stubble. Just as ticklish as a feather. :)
Picking up her foot and rubbing my stubble all over it drives her crazy. :)

That isn't all either, I jokingly picked her feet up and blew her toes.... yep that also tickles as well. :)
Just gently blowing her feet! :)

I have recently come to realise as well that, She also gets to the point where when I tickle her silly, she can't form sentences, just something like "kkkkkkkkktskptkptktktk."
Of which I always tease her making her laugh even more. :)
This morning after I stopped briefly, she even made herself laugh by being unable to say a word properly.

Every morning on the weekend is tickle time as I call it :D
Since I work every other day, I reserve my tickle my fiancee silly days for the weekend mornings.

However that is not to say I don't tickle attack her every day. Be that a few side grabs, underarm strokes and of course sole strokes ;)

Last edited:
Wesker you're a lucky man, those feet are beautiful !! Is every inch of those beautiful feet ticklish ? Would love to see more photos of her feet. Thanks for sharing. I bet your fiance comes from a family of ticklish females. Is that true ?

I know at least one other is ticklish, not sure about the rest.

foot jeans.PNG
One of my favourite photos that I snapped. Barefoot in Jeans. :)

This was taken a few days after the tickling nephew found out how ticklish these feet were, just imagine these cute innocent looking little feet could be tickle attacked at any point. So ticklish and vulnerable looking sitting there...
feet.PNG

I surprised her and tickled her again this morning, Tickle time day 3 lol. Well it is Bank holiday after all.

I found out she really loves it when I twist my fingers in between her toes, she goes nuts lol. It also gives me more access to the soles since the toes can't move :)
I also discovered her tummy is ticklish too. :)

As I mentioned before she can't speak properly when I tickle her enough, today she kept saying, "tickkkk tick tick."
"Tickle I said?" Ok and then went back to tickling her again. :D

No the tick tick tick, is her trying to speak lol. I just teased her.
However she did seem aroused when I finally stopped. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back