• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adam & Emily (f/m)

Miss-Tickle

(Quick word from the author - I pretty much made this account strictly to share tickling stories. This is also on Fetlife. This is my first tickling story, so please go easy on me... Though I'll gladly accept an hour of tickling for every typo you spot.)

This story is f/m, loving relationship, with bondage, orgasm control/denial, and brief mentions of spanking and other kinky activities. It is sexually explicit, especially towards the end. It's also very long, because I'm a dork. Read if you dare.

Adam tugged at his restraints fruitlessly, watching his own hands dangle helplessly above his head. His arms were bound up tight, his elbows fully extended, so there was no hope of protecting his armpits. For good measure, Emily has bound his biceps as well. His armpits were completely exposed, pulled taut until little hollows formed.

With a tremble, Adam realized his entire body was immobile. Emily was, admittedly, very good at this. She had fastened a tight leather strap across his chest, pining his back firmly to the bench on which he was stretched. Two more straps had been added across his thighs, making it impossible to move his hips at all. Additional straps had been fastened both above and below his knees. Adam couldn’t move his legs an inch, not that he really wanted to.

But the most impressive bondage was at his feet. Emily had locked him tightly into the padded stocks, his big feet just barely fitting in the tiny holes. His toes had each been individually tied back with thin string, a process that had tickled so bad, Adam almost lost his mind.

Emily had also added three padlocks to the stock set, grinning at him as she locked them. Something about seeing those heavy locks, knowing his feet were totally helpless, sent shockwaves right to Adam’s cock.

Speaking of his cock, Emily had not let Adam’s sensitive manhood go unpunished. She had locked him into a cock ring that felt two sizes too small. She’d also emptied an entire bottle of warming lotion on his dick, rubbing it in with her devious hands until Adam was rock hard. To cap off her masterpiece, Emily had secured a small ring to the base of his cock head. Even from a distance, Adam knew that evil device was a vibrating ring.

The final bit of bondage was being secured in place now. Emily pulled a strap tightly across Adam’s forehead, cinching it in place. She gently brushed his dark hair away from the straps, a loving touch from such an evil woman. With the strap tightened, Adam realized he could not move his head even an inch. His sensitive neck was completely and utterly exposed.

“You sure are a sight,” Emily giggled, walking directly into Adam’s sight range. With such extreme bondage, it was difficult for Adam to see anything that wasn’t right in front of his eyes. The dim lights of Emily’s garage torture chamber swayed gently above his head, illuminating Emily like an angel.

His torturer was wearing the sexiest piece of lingerie Adam had ever seen. Her tight bodysuit was made entirely of sheer lace, bright red and see-through. Her full tits were pushed up and on display for him, bouncing lightly as she moved around his body. The suit cut up into a thong, showing her perfect ass. Her long legs were bare and ended in red high heels that made an ominous clicking sound when she moved around his body.

Adam’s view of Emily made his cock strain against its ring. She really was beautiful, with her dark hair falling in soft ringlets down her back. Her very long nails were freshly manicured, filed to soft points and painted the same vibrant red as her body suit.

Emily must have noticed Adam admiring those nails, because she lifted her small hands to his face and wiggled her fingers with a smile.

“See these nails?” She asks softly, her slight Southern accent making her sound so innocent. “These nails…they want to explore every inch of your sexy body.”

Adam felt himself blush hard. He didn’t think he was sexy, certainly not sexy enough to be with someone like Emily. Though his arms and legs were full of muscle, Adam had a small belly that made him embarrassed to be naked in front of such a beautiful woman. Emily didn’t seem to mind, though. In fact, during their daily tickling sessions, Emily spent a lot of time on his belly.

“Are you ready to be tickled, my tickle toy?” Emily asked. Her voice was like honey, but there was a demanding tone in each word. Adam knew the correct answer. It had been tortured into his brain during weeks of punishment.

“Yes, mistress,” he said automatically.

“You know what to do.” Emily wiggled her nails in front of his face one more time.

Adam gulped. The rehearsed words played through his mind like a recording. “Please tickle me, mistress,” he said softly. “Please tickle my body.”

“Do you want a safe word?” Emily asked, once again feigning innocence.

Adam answered quickly, “No, mistress. Please tickle as much as you want.”

“Just to be clear,” Emily teased. “You don’t want any way to make this stop. Once I start tickling, you will not be able to escape. I will not stop tickling you for any reason until I’m satisfied. Is this what you want?”

Adam’s cock dripped against his will as he struggled to speak. “Y-yes, mistress. Please tickle me as much as possible. Please don’t stop tickling for any reason.”

“Fair enough.” Emily giggled softly. She moved to his side and threw her leg across his chest, straddling him. She shifted her light body until she was sitting directly on Adam’s chest, making him even more helpless. From this angle, Adam could see her pretty face and her tits straining against her tight lingerie.

“Let’s start with your armpits,” Emily taunted. “Are you ready?”

Adam let out a small gasp. He wanted to protest, but he knew the tickling would be much more extreme if he didn’t submit. “Y-yes, mistress. Please tickle my armpits.”

Emily grinned. “Good boy.”

The compliment made Adam blush again, but his happiness turned to terror instantly as Emily lifted her long nails to his sensitive, exposed armpits. With devilish accuracy, Emily placed her nails directly into the sensitive hollows of Adam’s pits. Then, with a feather soft touch, she began to tickle.

Adam seized almost immediately, his hands clenching into fists. Emily knew the gentle tickling was so much worse for him than the rough stuff. His mouth opened involuntarily as the first small wave of laughter escaped his lips.

Emily’s long nails lightly tickled within the hollows of his arms. Those evil red nails brushed his skin so gently, it felt like a kiss. Emily was a skilled tickler, moving each finger independently to tickle as much as possible. Her touch was soft and slow, extremely erotic, but deathly ticklish.

Adam laughed hard as Emily tickled his armpits without mercy. Her nails had absolutely no mercy on the exposed skin of his upper body. Adam thought her hands might live in the hollows of his pits permanently now, because Emily showed no sign of slowing down, even as the minutes began to tick by. She simply kept tickling and tickling right there, on his death spot, while Adam laughed helplessly.

The tickling was already too much. Adam strained against his restraints, but movement was impossible. He was simply tied too tightly. All he could do was clench and wave his fists as his armpits were wrecked. The tickling continued on and on, with Emily allowing her evil nails to crawl just slightly around his armpits, never leaving those sensitive spots.

“Does this tickle?” Emily asked, peering down at Adam over her large chest. Her nipples were firm now, and it was clear that even this brief tickling was turning her on immensely.

“HAHAHA….YES!” Adam choked between laughter. “Y-YES…HAHAHAHA! IT T-T-TICKLES!”

“Good.” Emily said firmly, a smile pulling up her lips. She tickled more, exploring every single nerve on Adam’s helpless armpits.

Adam thought he might pass out already. He didn’t know how long Emily had been tickling just this one spot, but it felt like years. Her nails were tireless, never hesitating as they assaulted his ticklish skin. Her touch was unbearable, so deeply erotic and so torturous at the same time. If only Emily would stroke his hard cock with such precision and effort! Sadly, Adam knew Emily wasn’t interested in making him cum just yet.

Time ticked on as Emily tickle-abused his armpits. Adam had no choice but to give himself over to his helpless laughter. There was no point in fighting it. He laughed deeply, tears forming in his eyes. His sensitive skin felt like it was electrified.

After an impossible amount of time, Adam could feel Emily’s tickling nails beginning to wander. He opened his teary eyes to see her pretty face smiling down at him, her tits bouncing as she tickled.

“What a good ticklish boy,” she cooed. “I know this tickles so much. Are you ready to have your neck tickled for a while?”

Adam gasped loud. At even the mention of his neck, his cock began to jump. Emily knew his neck was a deadly erogenous zone, and that tickling there made him desperate to cum. The idea of being tickled on his neck while in a cock ring, unable to orgasm, was terrifying. Still, Adam knew he had to agree or else face intense punishment from his mistress.

“Y-Yes, p-please,” Adam gasped. “HAHAHA…p-please t-t-tickle my n-neck!”

Emily grinned. Without ceasing the tickling, the torturer directed her long nails out of Adam’s trembling armpits, across his exposed collarbone, and down onto his sensitive neck.

A surge of pleasure hit his cock so hard, Adam moaned aloud. His ticklish neck twitched under Emily’s expert nails, but the tickling was impossibly erotic. A pure mix of sensuality and torture struck the helpless man. As Emily tickled her way slowly and softly up his neck, Adam descended into moans and giggles.

“P-pleaseeee HAHAHA!” He begged. He wasn’t even sure what he was begging for, but he knew he was desperate.

“Please what?” Emily asked in her usual dominant tone. She was daring him to beg for mercy, knowing it would earn him an entire night of intense torture.

“P-p-please…” Adam moaned. “HAHAHAHA please…please tickle more!”

Emily giggled and gasped playfully. “My my, what a good tickle toy! It’s very good to beg for more tickling. I’m going to add an hour to your tickle session.”

Adam groaned loudly. His balls filled with cum as Emily threatened him with more time. Her gentle nails crawled up and down his helpless neck, slipping under his soft beard to tickle his chin before stroking sensually down to his collarbone again. She was an expert at neck tickling and knew every single spot to hit. On one trip up his ticklish neck, Emily let her nails dip behind his ears, which made the ticklish boy squeal.

“Now now,” Emily taunted. “I know you love this. Your neck is your erogenous zone. Oh! I almost forgot…”

Adam felt one hand leave his neck as Emily shifted on top of him. He couldn’t see what she was doing, but he could feel her long hair gently teasing the tip of his cock as she turned around. He soon felt her soft touch on his desperately hard cock, which was leaking pre-cum already.

Suddenly, with terror, Adam felt Emily switch on the tiny vibrating ring attached to his cock head.

Adam couldn’t help it. He screamed, loud. It felt like a thousand tiny vibrators had been attached to his aching cock. He screamed as the light vibrations traveled down his cock, right to his balls. He tried to cum but the ring around the base of his big dick made it impossible.

“AHHHHAHAHA! PLEASE! PLEASE!” Adam hollered helplessly. He was so trapped, so incapable of moving even as Emily made his torture unbearable.

“Now tickle toy, just relax.” Emily taunted again. She turned around and applied her hand to his neck again. Ten long nails tickled up and down his most erotic spot.

“Tell me you deserve this.” Emily commanded. “You know you need this tickling. Tell me you deserve more punishment.”

Adam screamed loud, helpless and frantic. The tickling was so intense, but the eroticism was unbearable. He was so desperate to cum, he was seeing stars in his eyes. Still, he knew he couldn’t disobey Emily. If he submitted, there was a chance of orgasm. If he resisted her, the torture would only increase.

“HAHAHAHAHA YES! YES MISTRESS!” He was hysterical, choking out words between laughter. “PLEASE! I DESERVEEEEHAHAHAHA! I DESERVE MORE! HAHAHAAAAAA! PLEASE! PLEASE TICKLE MORE!”

“And do you deserve to cum, tickle toy?” Emily asked.

Adam’s stomach sank. He wanted to cum. He needed to cum. But as Emily tickled his defenseless neck, he knew the right answer.

“N-NO MISTRESS!” He cried. “PLEASEEEHAHAHA! PLEASE DON’T LET ME CUM. PLEASE TICKLE MOREEEEEAHHHHH!”

“That’s my good tickle toy.” Emily grinned at him like a proud parent. Her nails finally left his neck, skimming down his collarbone again. Adam tried desperately to catch his breath as Emily shifted her tickling attention to his ribs. To his horror, though, she did not turn off the vibrating ring.

“Don’t worry,” she said, as if reading his mind. “I won’t stop vibing that cock head. I want it tortured all night. But you won’t be cumming, at least not for a very long time. That cock ring is too tight, isn’t it?”

Adam giggled helplessly as Emily’s nails drifted gently over his ribs. Her soft, expert tickling was deathly erotic on spots like his neck. But on his ribs, her touch was playful. He started to remember why he loved her tickling so much.

“Hahahaha, yes mistress!” He laughed. He tried to squirm as Emily poked each rib. Her long nails traveled down to his sides, where she brushed them gently across his ticklish skin. He giggled like a schoolboy as she tickled and tickled.

Emily finally turned, straddling him backwards now. This gave her full range to tickle Adam’s sides and tummy. It also gave Adam an excellent view of Emily’s ass, which was tight and round from hours at the gym. The tight thong body suit made her behind even sexier as it bounced in front of his face.

Adam laughed as Emily began to tickle his tummy. A small blush spread across his face, and he was happy Emily had turned away. He was so embarrassed by his little belly, but in truth, the soft tummy made him even more ticklish. Somehow, Adam was enjoying this round of tickle torture, feeling Emily’s long nails crawling over his sensitive skin.

Emily seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She placed her high heeled feet on either side of Adam’s trapped head and sat back a bit, lowering her perfect ass into his face. Adam wanted so badly to smack her sexy behind as she tickled him. He imagined her being tied and spanked after tickling him, and the thought made his cock drip even more.

For now though, Emily was content to tease him as she tickled up and down his tummy. Her nails dipped into his belly button, skimming around the sensitive skin. She tickled his lower tummy and then off to the sides, where she squeezed gently. She leaned down to give him a soft kiss and then a quick raspberry on his tummy.

Then Emily sat back, placing her ass right on Adam’s face. Adam moaned through the giggles. He thought that if he had to choose a way to die, he wanted to be suffocated by Emily’s amazing butt while she tickled and tickled him to death. Adam could see Emily’s pussy was soaked, and he wanted so badly to lick it. He imagined having that tight pussy slide onto his hard cock, and groaned loudly.

“Awww, tickle toy.” Emily teased, her nails exploring every inch of his tummy. “I know you’re enjoying the view. But I don’t think you’re being tickled enough. Let’s kick this up a notch.”

Adam gasped. Emily’s ass bounced slightly as she slid down his body, her nails landing in the dips of his hips. Adam laughed hard, trying to buck his hips out of her grasp. He was yanked back to reality as the tickling intensified. Emily’s long nails knew his hips well, and he shuddered as she tickled.

Having Emily so close to his cock was torture. The vibrating ring was still working Adam’s aching cock head. His balls were so full of cum, it was almost painful. The cock ring strained against his massive dick. If Emily were to remove the ring, he would cum immediately.

But that wouldn’t be happening. Instead, Adam simply dripped as Emily’s nails tickled and tickled his hips. The sexy tickler was too good at her job. She knew the spots to hit to make Adam scream like a girl. She let her gentle tickles travel down to his inner thighs, around the edges of his pelvic area. She was so close to his aching cock, but tickling her toy was still her priority.

Adam watched in agony, dissolving into helpless laughter, as Emily’s ass moved away from his face. She was crawling down him now, her nails exploring his legs. Adam groaned loudly because he knew where she was heading, but he was helpless to stop it.

Emily slid her sexy body down the length of Adam’s bound limbs, then climbed off his legs. Her nails briefly left his body, and the laughter subsided, but Adam knew it would be short-lived. He gritted his teeth, trying desperately to catch his breath before the torment continued.

“I know that cock is aching, tickle toy.” Emily teased, crouching out of his view. She was hidden behind the stocks now, and Adam knew his bare feet were on perfect display for her.

“You won’t be made to cum for a long while yet, tickle slave.” Emily stated firmly. Adam’s heart sank as his cock twitched helplessly. Somehow, being denied was making him even hornier. Emily continued, “Are you ready to have your feet tickled?”

Adam coughed, out of breath and broken from the previously tickling. He wanted to break free from his bondage and force his cock deep into Emily’s mouth or into her tiny pussy. But he was trapped, totally and completely helpless. He knew arguing would earn him the hairbrushes on his soles and a week of edging. Instead, he submitted to his torturer.

“Y-yes, mistress,” He begged obediently. “Please tickle my feet. Please tickle them to death, with no mercy. I deserve it.”

“Would you like the sensitizing oil on your feet?” Emily asked cruelly. The question made Adam whine. The oil made him so unbearably ticklish, he could barely stand a single drop. But he knew he had to submit.

“Yes, mistress,” he begged. “Please. Please use the entire bottle of oil on my feet.”

Even with her face hidden from view, Adam knew Emily was smiling. He heard the familiar clack of the oil lid being opened and felt the cool rush of liquid on his bare soles. The cold made him jump. Emily let the droplets of oil drip from his toes to his heels, coating his feet in layer after layer until his feet were soaked. Then Adam felt her soft hands gently rubbing the oil into his soles and between each toe. Even this soft gesture made him giggle.

“How long should I tickle your feet, my tickle slave?” Emily asked coolly.

Adam bit his lip. He answered obediently, “Please, mistress. Please tickle as much as possible. Please, tickle my feet until I cry, and even after. Please tickle and tickle and don’t stop, no matter how much I beg. Please don’t stop tickling my feet, mistress. Please add more time to my tickle session.”

“Would you like an hour of tickling added to your feet?” Emily asked without missing a beat. She stopped touching his feet, and Adam found himself bracing for her touch again.

“Please,” the tickle slave begged. “Please add two hours of tickling to my feet.”

From behind the stocks, Emily giggled. Then she pressed her long nails to Adam’s oiled feet, and the man felt electric sensations travel through his body.

“Very well,” Emily teased. “Let’s begin.” With deadly concentration, Emily began to softly tickle up the edges of Adam’s exposed soles.

Adam opened his mouth to scream, but the tickling was so intense, no sound escaped his lips. He yanked his feet instinctively, but his bondage was far too tight. Adam wailed desperately as Emily’s skilled nails slipped over his ticklish skin. It was by far the most intense tickling he had ever felt.

“Tickle tickle,” Emily teased as her nails navigated his soles. His tickle mistress tortured her way up his soles to his toes, where her long nails began to dip between each toe. The oil made Adam so desperately ticklish, there was nothing he could do but scream. Each scratch of her nails was torment. His body ached, and even worse, his cock began to leak with abandon, betraying how much he secretly loved this tickling.

“AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Adam was hysterical. His mistress tickled her way between each toe and then down his soles again. She guided her gentle nails up his arches, over the balls of his feet, and then to the edges of each foot. Around his heel, she tickled a little more firmly. Under his toes, her touch was feather-soft. The tickling was impossibly erotic, gentle and steady and deathly accurate. She knew every single inch of his feet, and her nails seemed hungry for more tickling.

Helplessly, Adam began to cry. The tickling was wrecking him completely. His heart raced. His lungs felt full of cement. His body was aching from the tight bondage but he knew escape was impossible. His balls were filling with even more cum, and he cursed his own cock for being so aroused by tickling. He hated that he loved the tickling, even when it made him sob. He needed mercy, but he certainly didn’t want the tickling to stop.

Emily had no interest in stopping, either. Her nails were just getting started. She tickled more intensely with each pass over his feet, tormenting Adam’s exposed ticklish spots. As Adam’s toes strained against the restraints, Emily tickled each one, between and under and around every toe. She let her long hair fall forward, teasing his sensitive soles while her nails worked his toes to death.

The first hour ticked by quickly for Emily but torturously slow for Adam. He knew for sure that he was losing his mind. He could feel cum dripping down his helpless cock. The torment from the vibrating ring was almost hypnotic. Adam thought perhaps Emily would never stop tickling. He imagined spending forever trapped like this, with Emily’s nails abusing his feet while he cried and dripped and shook in his bondage. The thought made him scream louder, and Emily dug her nails in slightly more, intensifying the tickling on her poor slave boy.

The second hour seemed longer than the first. Emily’s nails showed no signs of tiring. She was too good, and had been tickling for too long. Adam could hear her breathing heavily, but it was not from exhaustion, but rather from arousal. Adam knew his tickler well, and he knew this torment was turning Emily on more than anything in the world. Somehow, it made him want more tickling, even as the torture wrecked him physically and mentally.

By the third hour, Adam couldn’t even remember his own name. He could think of nothing but the intense tickle torture on his feet and the incredible aching of his cock. He had been hard for so many hours now, his dick was practically on fire. The vibrating ring around his cock head was terrorizing him, vibing him so badly he thought he might explode.

But Emily had no plans to stop. Her nails were ruthless, covering every inch of his feet with gentle, slow, teasing tickles. It was deeply erotic, despite being truly torturous. Each pass of her nails under his toes was like a loving kiss. Each scribble down his soles was intoxicating.

Adam began to fade in and out. The tickling was far too intense for his body to handle. He knew he was close to passing out, and thought he might have already if it weren’t for his aching cock. He couldn’t form words, so there was no risk of him begging for mercy and incurring more punishment. Instead, he simply cried with laughter, alternating between sobs and deep giggles.

He wondered what would happen if he begged for mercy now. Surely, Emily would take the hairbrushes to his soles for the rest of the night. She had done it before, sentencing him to a week of denial while punishing his feet with hard, merciless tickles. Adam knew he couldn’t take that punishment tonight. The hope of cumming was the only thing keeping him sane.

“Do you want mercy?” Emily baited him. “Do you want me to stop?”

Adam knew there was only one right answer. If he begged for mercy, the punishment would intensify. And maybe, the submissive part of his brain wanted that. The idea of having his helpless feet scrubbed with brushes after such a long torture session made his cock drip endlessly. He did love the tickling, truly, and he knew he deserved all this punishment and more. But Adam also wanted to be a good boy for his mistress, and above all, he clung to the hope of orgasming tonight.

“P-p-please…” He choked between laughter. His voice was broken, barely audible. “P-please, mistress. AAAHAHAHA! Please t-tickle more!”

The ticklish boy heard Emily laugh. He felt her nails travel up his soles once more, tickling long and deep. It was as if Emily’s nails needed to keep tickling, as if this was their main purpose in life. There was nothing else for those nails to do but tickle and tickle the trapped feet of a horny tickle slave.

Emily was adding more time. Adam knew it. She kept track of the hours in her head, adding more torment to his worst spots. If a spot was especially ticklish, Emily would add an hour to its punishment. Today she was focused on his toes, though her nails took frequent trips down his soles. Her tickling was light and maddening, careful and calculated. She knew exactly how to tickle him effectively. She knew how to make it tickle as much as possible.

Adam had no choice but to surrender his feet. They were trapped anyway. They would simply be tickled as long as Emily desired, with no hope of mercy. There was absolutely nothing for Adam to do but take his tickling like a good submissive. He was totally, hopelessly trapped.

Emily’s tickling gradually shifted from intense punishment back to long, erotic strokes. Adam’s soles were being raked by her long nails, the skin tormented with attention. His toes were explored one by one with soft, sensual touches. Emily rubbed his feet a little, giving him a bit of pleasure amidst the intense torture. She even tickled the tops of his feet, where he was secretly very ticklish. She knew every single spot, and there was nothing her slave could do but take every second.

Finally, after longer than Adam could comprehend, Emily’s nails left his tingling feet.

Adam gasped for breath. He could still feel the sensation of her nails on his soles, but relief was swift. He sucked in air, his aching chest heaving in his restraints.

Out of his sight line, Emily shifted. She moved to his upper body again, and once again, she straddled him backwards. When Emily put her sexy ass in Adam’s face again, he could see her pussy literally gushing with arousal. He knew he could eat that pussy forever, if she let him.

Emily teased Adam with her ass while he caught his breath. Once again, he imagined having her spanked for tickling him so bad. One of these days, Adam desperately wanted to tie up his mistress and punish her for all the torture she had subjected him to over these last months. Maybe a day of paddling and tickling on her sexy, tight body would teach her a lesson. The thought made Adam drip even more.

But the feeling of Emily’s nails on him once more reminded him who was really in charge. He felt the slow, sensual stroke of her nails up his inner thighs again. Then, he felt the faint flick of her finger over the tip of his cock.

“Poor thing,” Emily teased, gently touching the vibrating ring that had been tormenting Adam’s cock head for the last several hours. “This special ring has really wrecked you, huh? Let’s take it off for now.”

Adam felt the gentle brush of Emily’s nail as she flipped the cock ring off and then slid it free. It was a relief, but Adam realized he missed the sensation. Without the constant vibing torture, his dick was simply aching in his cock ring.

“You’ve been dripping for hours now,” Emily said softly. Adam felt her run the very edge of her nail against the hypersensitive tip of his cock, and he shuddered. “I bet you really want to cum.”

“Please mistress,” Adam begged breathlessly. His body was trembling. He knew he had to beg for more punishment in order to escape even worse torture. But he was so desperate for attention on his cock.

“That cock ring is so tight on you,” Emily continued. “You have such a huge cock. I bought one a little too small, just to make it worse for you.”

Adam’s eyes rolled back. Being complimented and teased in the same sentence was driving him crazy. He could feel his cock dripping endlessly, desperate to cum, his balls held so firmly by the cock ring. He was breathing heavy, almost hyperventilating. He needed attention soon or he would explode.

But Emily just continued to tease him. Adam felt her cruel fingers lightly dancing around the ring, then patting down his balls. She pressed her nails gently to his balls and tickled just slightly, but it was enough to make him cry out. Tiny shocks traveled through Adam’s cock from the tickling fingers.

“If I was a nice girl, I’d suck this cock so hard right now,” Emily said softly, letting her tickly nails trail across Adam’s full balls and onto his hard cock. Despite his best efforts, Adam began to giggle again.

“Or I’d fuck you right now,” Emily continued. “I’d slide you into my tight pussy and ride you like a sex toy. Or maybe I’d fuck you with my tits and let you cum on my face.”

With each tease, Emily tickled a little more. Adam was unraveling. The tickling and teasing were doing him in. He could feel his strength slipping away. He needed to cum, or else he may lose his mind.

“But I’m not a nice girl,” Emily said finally. “I’m your Tickler. And I know what your cock really needs.”

Adam felt his heart sink. He was tempted to beg for mercy as Emily settled into position, but he knew it would earn him another round on his feet. Instead, he bit his lip and waited for the torture to come.

Sure enough, Emily pressed her nails against his aching cock and began to tickle. Instantly, Adam was straining against the cock ring. Laughter rang out of his mouth before he could stop it. The feeling was intense, and stars swirled before his eyes again. The ticklish sensations traveled up his cock to his tip and then down to his balls, making him feel helpless and desperate to cum.

Of all his ticklish spots, his cock was the place where Emily was most skilled. Her nails knew instinctively where to tickle. They danced from spot to spot on his hard shaft. They tormented his sensitive cock head, tickling around the very tip and under every ridge. Then they traveled down to his balls, where they tickled and massaged without mercy.

Adam could feel the cum pouring out of his cock, leaking against his will, but he still couldn’t cum. The tickling wasn’t enough. Emily was ruining his orgasm in the most torturous way, milking him without actually allowing him pleasure. He began to cry again, lost in ticklish ecstasy and completely desperate for relief. But Emily could not care less.

The evil girl tickled and tickled his hard cock. She lost track of time, as did he. Her nails settled into a pattern of tickling assault, half stroking him, half torturing him, keeping her victim rock hard and dripping like a faucet.

Adam strained against his bondage but couldn’t move even a muscle. He was weak, so pitifully weak from the intense tickling. Emily had broken him this time. She had tortured him with erotic tickles until he turned to mush. He could do nothing but laugh and suffer as she continued her tickle edging. Adam tried to resist the ticklish assault, but it was hopeless.

Emily once again seemed to read his mind. She tickled a bit harder, letting her nails truly torment his most sensitive spots, and whispered, “Feel it. I know this tickles.”

Adam began to tremble. He couldn’t bear to listen to her, yet he had no way to cover his ears. He knew her taunts would ruin him. But he was so helpless, so defenseless against her torture.

“Feel how much this tickles,” Emily teased. Her nails glided over his hard cock with deadly accuracy. She was so good at this. There was no spot hidden from her, no area on his aching dick that could be protected from her ticklish touch.

“Focus on the tickling.” Adam’s mind drifted as Emily tickled him to hysterics. He had never been this horny and desperate before. His entire body ached with the need to orgasm, but the tiny ring around his cock made it impossible. He was in agony, his mind completely consumed with her ticklish touch.

“I know this tickles so much.” Adam wished Emily had simply assaulted his feet with brushes, like she’d done in the past. This slow, erotic torture was so much worse. He would have begged for mercy and accepted the punishment if he could form words. But the sensual tickles had bent his brain, and he couldn’t speak. He could barely cry. The sounds that escaped his open mouth were somewhere between a desperate laugh and a deep, guttural moan.

“You are mine.” Emily ran her nails around the sensitive nerves on the tip of his cock, tickling with truly sadistic strokes. Adam wept. It was too intense. How could he stand another second? Yet his ruthless mistress just kept tickling…and tickling…and tickling…

Adam was so lost in the tickles that he could barely comprehend the sensation when Emily’s tight, dripping pussy slid onto his hard cock. The intense pleasure made him yelp, and his eyes opened wide, frantically trying to understand. At some point during his torture, Emily had climbed onto his cock and had lowered her tiny pussy onto him. Her nails had traveled down to his balls, where they tickled around his cock ring.

With Adam still bound in the ring, Emily began to fuck him. Her nails tickled his desperate balls while she rode his hard cock like a sex toy. Adam couldn’t believe how wet she was. The pleasure was overwhelming, completely consuming his senses even as she continued to tickle his balls.

It didn’t take long for Emily to cum hard on Adam’s cock. With a scream, the sexy girl on his lap doubled over, riding him frantically while her body shuddered with orgasm. Adam’s eyes rolled back. He was right on the edge, but the ring was making it impossible for him to cum. He watched helplessly as Emily’s ass bounced up and down on his lap, her tight pussy taking his huge cock over and over again.

She kept fucking him even as her orgasm subsided. She wasn’t done with him yet. Instead, she focused more on tickling his balls while her soaked pussy terrorized his cock.

Adam struggled to breathe. He had never felt pleasure like this before. His mind was melting into a puddle, his muscles completely weakened from straining against his bondage. He knew he was her sexy toy now, just a hard cock tied to her table for her enjoyment.

Emily must have known she had broken her slave. She leaned back, locking eyes with her victim, her breasts bouncing out of her lingerie as she fucked him. Her long hair fell down her back and tickled his tummy lightly. Her ass bounced on him and her sexy high-heeled feet rested on his chest, her painted toes curling with pleasure. Adam saw her lingerie bunched around her waist; her thong was pulled out of the way so she could take him deep in her pussy.

With her eyes locked on his, Emily found the cock ring around Adam’s balls. With a tiny pinch, she pulled it free. She raised her wet pussy and pulled the cock ring off, then lowered herself onto him again, her tight **** wrapping him in an embrace of pure ecstasy.

Adam came instantly. The pleasure hit him like a tidal wave, knocking the air clean out of his lungs. He gasped, but he had forgotten how to breathe. His cock exploded with cum, the orgasm ripping through his body with complete abandon. He filled Emily’s tiny pussy until she dripped. He shattered, surrendering himself to his orgasm even as Emily resumed tickling his balls.

But one was not enough. Adam’s balls were so filled, he simply continued to cum as Emily fucked and tickled him. Her nails worked his balls with maddening torment, tickling the cum from him against his will. She tickle-fucked him to a second orgasm, then a third, within 60 seconds. Her pussy devoured his cock while her nails punished him endlessly.

There was nothing Adam could do but cry out as his orgasms were forced from his tortured cock. He lay there helplessly, a tickle toy being fucked to death by a cruel mistress. He had never cum so hard in his life, and he was exhausted. Still, the orgasms swept over him, one after another, like the waves on an ocean with no end.

Emily came again too, her body shaking with pleasure on top of him. She tried to keep tickling, but the pleasure was too intense. She gripped Adam’s thighs and fucked him hard as the pleasure overtook her body. His cock filled her to the brim, her clit rubbing continuously on his hard shaft until orgasm was inescapable.

The sight of Emily orgasming made Adam cum again. The two were trapped in an erotic prison, unable to stop cumming from the intense pleasure of Adam’s torture. Emily began to lightly tickle his thighs, and Adam giggled softly through his moans. His vision went white with pleasure and his head spun. He could think of nothing else but the sweet release of his orgasms.

As Emily finished, she collapsed on her tickle toy, her hair splaying out across his chest. She released his cock from her tight pussy and it fell to the side, completely spent and dripping with cum. Emily’s lips found Adam’s nipple and she softly nibbled, giving him a ticklish sensation on his chest. Adam smiled and moaned, his mind lost.

The poor boy didn’t know what planet he was on. He couldn’t remember his name. He had been broken with tickling and orgasms, his body abused to the absolute edge of his sanity. He struggled to catch his breath. He thought he might pass out if it weren’t for the soft tease of Emily’s lips on his nipple.

Neither Emily nor Adam could move for the next hour. They lay together in the dim light of Emily’s torture room. Adam remained bound, his ticklish spots still completely exposed. Even after the hours of intense torture, he was still helpless and on display. He was completely at Emily’s mercy, and the other devices in the room reminded him of his fate.

As Adam caught his breath, he knew that this would not be the last torment session he received. He may even be tickled more tonight. Emily had quite a collection; at least twenty different devices and chairs filled her garage. Chains hung from the ceiling above him. Stocks waited for his feet, hairbrushes and oil placed off to the side. A bench made for spanking and ass tickling was just a few feet away. If Emily wanted, she could bind him to another device and continue his torture.

But luckily for Adam, his girlfriend was spent. Her body had been wrecked with orgasms as well. This was by far the best tickling she had ever inflicted on her slave. Her hands were tired from tickling for so many hours. Her pussy ached after so many orgasms.

And so the two simply laid together, the mistress resting on top of her slave, and recovered. Sleep eventually crept into Adam’s eyes. Emily wrapped her thin arms around her boy’s waist and cuddled him close as they drifted off to sleep. Both knew that the tickling would continue in the morning. But for now, they were simply lovers resting together, satisfied and deeply, sweetly in love.

An excellent submission for a debut. Quite thorough and very detailed. A little sad about the lack of safeword, but a very intense story between these two. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful first story on the subject, Miss-Tickle – thank you so much for sharing it. It was lovely to read about a simple, unhurried encounter between mutually-adoring companions.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back