• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay The Ticklish Flight Attendant (Explicit Content)

Do people genuinely believe that mutually attracted coworkers don’t hookup irl? If so you should go outside and touch grass lol

Did I say that, Imperiex?

No—it's just that the events in this story and the way in which it is written mark it out as pure fantasy.

No—it's just that the events in this story and the way in which it is written mark it out as pure fantasy.

Well in Tokyo's defense, the OP only has 1 post...this one. So it could be fantasy. At the same time, things that may sound fantasy can be reality. It doesn't happen often in life, but I had one experience happen to me once about a decade and a half ago that was something out of a sexual fantasy, but it was real. Still can't believe it and I lived it lol.

So that's why I won't totally rule this story out as BS. But never the less, it was a good story regardless :p

Well in Tokyo's defense, the OP only has 1 post...this one. So it could be fantasy. At the same time, things that may sound fantasy can be reality. It doesn't happen often in life, but I had one experience happen to me once about a decade and a half ago that was something out of a sexual fantasy, but it was real. Still can't believe it and I lived it lol.

So that's why I won't totally rule this story out as BS. But never the less, it was a good story regardless :p

Do you think it’s unreasonable that someone made an account because they have a tickle fetish and only felt the need to post about one experience?

Quite possibly the best story ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is one for the books alright. I just love hearing success stories like this!

This is an amazing story Mike! Would love to hear more about your ventures with her!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back