• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles: Where to pay to tickle girls feet

PIMP2

Hello group:

So I am a long time customer of the Dominion on Venice. Unfortunately with covid they have had to change they way they do business and there aren't much selection in terms of girls. My favorite "Olive" isn't currently doing sessions. Just wondering if there are other places to hire a girl to tickle her feet. Is there a place I am missing to paying to tickle girls feet?

If you're just looking to tickle a girl's feet, I'm sure you could check out the personals section of the forum, there's always people looking to be tickled :)

I guessing they don't have a something similar to the NYC footpad or footspot in LA? Maybe you can look up some doms and see if they're doing sessions at the moment and if they allow tickling. You could also follow IG foot models and find out if they do in person sessions and if they're ever traveling to the LA area.

Hello group:

So I am a long time customer of the Dominion on Venice. Unfortunately with covid they have had to change they way they do business and there aren't much selection in terms of girls. My favorite "Olive" isn't currently doing sessions. Just wondering if there are other places to hire a girl to tickle her feet. Is there a place I am missing to paying to tickle girls feet?

Try sessiongirls.com - search your area and look to see if they have TICKLE WRESTLING on their list - if they do, shoot them an email an go from there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back