• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Evan! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Now the first thing a Sub needs to learn is that he's not in control so doesn't tell the Master what he can and cannot do as you do in your application!
'Want to be Sub slave, held in bondage and subjected to insane bouts of torment & torture by my master(s) Limits .. No Tickling!'

Secured to the bondage play table in my basement dungeon, 6'1" Evan Peters, 25yr old estate agent looked appealing stripped to his briefs and socks, blindfold and gagged he was nervous but excited, evident with a semi hard dick which flinched when touched lightly through his black Hom briefs as he gasped!

"You seem very reactive to touch Evan, the slightest touch, lightest and gentlest touch so the opposite I imagine of what you thought an S/M Master's would be and ordinarily you'd be right but a Master gains control by dominating his Sub and in any way he chooses to and a favoured technique is to explore the Sub's weaknesses and exploit and take advantage of them and use them against him and we both know what yours is and that's tickling! Apologising earlier when securing your ankles together and you violently flinched, clearly not liking any contact with your feet at all! Like these black Gucci loafers Evan and guessed size 11 feet but size 10's and sheer socks see two shapely feet, immobilised and vulnerable and Mmmm with a healthy intoxicating foot smell, not strong but expected from feet in socks worn all day at work!"

I sensed how uncomfortable and tense Evan felt having his feet being discussed which was deliberate, a means to unnerve him as I fully intended doing, a means of impressing on him that he was mine to play with, to use and abuse as he'd invited happening but not in the ways I fully intended employing during our session which had no time limit as agreed! Evan admitted being bisexual and having a girlfriend but his interest in experiencing bondage as a slave was a fantasy he only now having the courage to explore and chose doing so with another man as more comfortable than with a woman which would have felt more like cheating!

I told him I found him all the more attractive because he did like women, much more appealing to me as knowing he therefore not meeting many men, not having the inclination and need to do so, being very much more exciting and he telling me I being the first man he'd met was even more welcomed but he was the Sub slave and I the Master and I then menacingly whispered in his ear ...

"Evan you're so damn attractive head to yes Evan, head to toes even socked toes Evan and nowhere off limits to me Evan so your size 10 feet and I have a real thing for feet, for guy's feet which is why your application gained my immediate attention and was responded to immediately as it presented me with something irresistible to me Evan; a challenge! Initiating you into the art of footplay, every aspect of it!"

I smiled as verbally his responding but gagged just muffled and garbled verbal reactions so told him I couldn't understand what he was saying, he needed to be clearer expressing his opinion of my being foot-fixated on his size 10's which in securing them I knew were warm n' moist so immediately appealing to a foot fetishist which unluckily for him I was but what was guaranteed being learned by us both; being why he stipulated as his limit of endurance being tickling! How Evan squirmed knowing his worst nightmare about to be experienced!

At the end of the bed were his size 10's with their musky and warm smell and natural heat eminating from them both! Both socked feet close to my face and moistened with his delicious foot sweat and moaned as I pressed my face into both damp socked soles! Their smell potent and intoxicating, I told him if he'd not wanted me showing his feet any interest then he ought to have showered after work as he'd suggested doing but now knew why I'd been insistent he didn't and would freshen up here! I teasingly now saying he'd shower later but his feet would endure being tongue bathed which guaranteed he'd find licklish!

Under threat of socked feet tickled I made him slowly rub his socked feet up and down on my face, getting his sweat all over my face. He complied as the lesser of two evils and loved the heat coming from them both and massaging and fondling both socked feet, feeling them up so pressing my fingers into the soles of his socked feet! I couldn't resist tickling them both lightly making his feet spasm and socked toes clench and splay in his socks. His socked feet damp and warm I treat him to a socked foot massage telling him his virgin feet so appealing hearing him mumble and stifle giggles when touching his feet too lightly and taunting him "Oh sorry does that tickle!" and fondled his feet all over, squeezing and rubbing them loving the fact he hating every sensation being so hideously sensitive and told him likely initially he'd have to endure meetings with me several times a week to get his feet forcibly accustomed to being violated orally, manually and with various tickle-tools both socked but especially barefoot and even more defenseless and vulnerable!

Evan tried to kick out I slid each sock off and loved the sight of both bare and defenseless feet with a stronger smell but even more intoxicating and addictive! I deeply inhaled his intoxicating foot scent and fondled and massaged both bare feet, loving the feel of them and knowing not somewhere his girlfriend likely to go anywhere near and told him that knowing his contact details including his place of work that we'd be meeting whenever I decided as his education in the art of footplay would take time!

Evan flinched as I lapped at the soles of his feet as they tasted amazing, salty and ripe and showed him who was in control, sucking on his toes like lollipops and hearing him moan while telling him that his feet tasting awesome so he'd need to get accustomed to my licking his soles and sucking his toes! Feeling my oral attention over every inch of his feet with toes nibbled and soles being lapped at by my tongue having an insatiable appetite for tasty feet and smelling more potent and aromatic, his toes against my lips and slide my mouth over them one by one and giving them a blow-job and taunting him how I bet he wished his dick was getting oral attention but that his licklish toes having greater appeal!

"Evan if your feet weren't ticklish they'd not be of such interest even loving their smell and taste but being so horribly ticklish and licklish with me it's always going to be feet-meets and as I've said I will call the shots when!"

I then slid my tongue in between each toe, savoring the salty sweat between them and slurped over them all in a lickling frenzy which drove Evan beserk! He was hysterical which only encouraged me giving him something to laugh about! Both soles saliva lubed I introduced him to the feather quill scraping the length of his soles which was truly hellish for a guy so sensitive on his feet especially! In sessions since had him tickled and lickled all over by two other Subs eager to please me but when they've lickled and tickled a foot each simultaneously Evan's actually almost cried!

Anyway the initiation feet-meet his feet warm n' clammy I rubbed them warning him not to laugh or I would tickle them and massaged and sniffed his feet and told him he needing to know his feet were now my feet and nowhere on them being and nothing I chose to do with them being off limits but assured him they'd never be beaten as delivering pain like that not my thing but torture tickled with hairbrush, electric toothbrush, my fingers, my tongue and the feather he could count on happening as I wanted to make him laugh, wanted to hear him laugh!

His feet hungrily worshipped, sniffing and licking his feet, sliding my nose as well as alternately a feather or my fingers in between his toes teasung him and his feet always sweaty so evening meetings, called at work he'd cancel arrangements even with girlfriend as his first priority placing his ticklish, licklish feet at my disposal! Forcibly sucking his toes and licking between his toes and repeating these actions continuously driving him demented!

My face rubbed over the soles of his feet and hearing me breathing in his masculine footsmell knowing it sickening and disgusting him making attention to his feet from me the exciting event it was now and would be, teasing, taunting and tormenting and ultimately being jerked off by me as having shot his load being even more super-sensitive so ironically hoping I don't play with his dick but for amusement teasing it and his balls with feather would be happening!

For me though sucking his toes and slurping over them and licking his size 10 soles when not torture tickling them would be his endurance and had told him then that I'd be inviting two other Subs to assist me as being torture tickled by me would welcome torture tickling someone else to please me as well as themselves! In tickling Evan's feet my not leaving anywhere not assaulted on his smooth size 10 soles, exploring every ticklish inch of them meticulously and keeping him teased constantly and squirming and moaning even muffled swearing in frustration. My taking complete advantage of the ticklishness of his feet!

My fingers stroking in every direction across both smooth soles and along the soft arches of Evan's feet. He'd not anticipated my viscious attack but he learned I'm a mean tickler! I focus on tickling feet with a passion and my victims are consumed by the focused tickling I give my full concentration to and alternate foot to foot and tickle everywhere on their feet! The intense foot attention is extreme as I'm determined to break my Subs with the art of tickling!

Evan has really smooth soles so very sensitive and now three months after our initial meeting and he totally hates the ticklish n' licklish attention to his feet with a vengeance and taunting him that if his girlfriend knew he was meeting a guy who tied him up and subjected him to his worst nightmare, his feet tickled and lickled what would she think but something if he satisfied me that she'd not discover! Comments like "Do you like this?" "How did that feel?" "Oh is that ticklish?" " I'd have never guessed how soft your feet are!" "You have great smelling and tasting feet Evan!" "Your feet are so ticklish Evan it's embarrassing!" only serve to compound his suffering

I just love raking my fingers, the feather quill, the rubber tines of the hairbrush and the revolving bristles of the sonicare toothbrush up and down and across the soles of Evan's feet and under his toes, over the balls of his feet! Taking advantage of his ticklish, licklish feet and toes and forcing from him uncontrolled laughter having two seriously ticklish feet and taunting him loving the fact of his feet being seriously ticklish all over socked but much more so barefoot minus their fabric protection!

As I told him then and do now as my fingers are dancing over his soles and then concentrating on his toes I dominate his feet or as I remind him; my feet with sadistic enthusiasm! The more Evan squirms, his feet flex, his toes clench and splay the more focused my attention on his feet is, making every second count! His feet are my feet to tickle torture one stroke at a time foot tickling enough to gain involuntary but reactionary laughter from him! Love hearing Evan losing it laughing like a mad man as I enjoy torture tickling his size 10 feet as he tries and fails to evade the unbearable tickle sensations driving him beserk for my pleasure and giggling like a loon as both soles immobilised and taut mine to torment and licking his soles and sucking his toes amplify the tortuous experience he endures with me every meeting! Even muffled Evan pleads in ticklish and licklish agony for me to stop but knows with his 'Tickle Master' that won't be happening!

Oh man, that was awesome! Love your stories mate! Thanks! :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back