• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

getting tickled!!!

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Finally found the girl of my dreams and am seeing her tonight and will be having long bouts of bondage & tickle sessions!! She is absolutely the girl of my dreams! We dated a little in college some 20 years ago...had a bad break-up....and have reconnected over the past few years to now, the point, that we are absolutely perfect for each other! We are both so fortunate to have this 2nd chance with each other and the relationship is WAY better than the first time and so much more affectionate! We both were looking for something that ended up being right under our noses. Can’t wait to see her tonight!

So glad to hear that you got a second chance! Hope it works out the way you both want it to! ;)

Finally found the girl of my dreams and am seeing her tonight and will be having long bouts of bondage & tickle sessions!! She is absolutely the girl of my dreams! We dated a little in college some 20 years ago...had a bad break-up....and have reconnected over the past few years to now, the point, that we are absolutely perfect for each other! We are both so fortunate to have this 2nd chance with each other and the relationship is WAY better than the first time and so much more affectionate! We both were looking for something that ended up being right under our noses. Can’t wait to see her tonight!

That's great! Is she ticklish?

That's so wonderful! Your post makes it sound like you connect on more levels than just tickling and are really happy together. I'm happy for you guys :)

That's so wonderful! Your post makes it sound like you connect on more levels than just tickling and are really happy together. I'm happy for you guys :)

Oh yes... we absolutely connect on very many levels. She always said that I was “the one that got away” and little did I know she felt such deep feelings for me. We remained friends and chatted here and there online from time to time and, yes, she hinted that she had feelings for me, but would never interfere with my life. Well, finally after all these uears I became available and we reconnected slowly....and deeply..,,pulling all our hopes and dreams and feelings out there. We left no stone unturned and decided to see each other again. Before long... we connected with each other like we were absolutely made for each other. I never knew that she had such deep, DEEP feelings for me...and I found out in a short amount of time that I had those same feelings for her. It’s amazing. She is without a doubt my BEST friend and she knows me inside and out, forwards and backwards.
I can honestly say that this is true love. I’ve never felt like this about anyone. And, of course, the bondage and the tickling.... well.... all i can day is that she is my dream girl. We tie each other up...tease each other...:tickle each other....and connect on such an intimate level. Once play is over... we just lay there and hold each other for hours. So warm, so beautiful, so perfect. I want to be with her every minute of every day. She feels the same way. All she ever wanted was just wanted a guy to love her for HER and treat her like a queen...take care of her....laugh and be silly with her..,,cuddle and embrace and be close with her...,and just be there for her and know that she can count on him for anything. I am that man. She loves me and respects me for it. We can tickle and kiss and cuddle and anything else together. It’s like a perfect relationship. I’ve never felt this way in my life.
I will be proposing marriage to her this Friday (4/23) at dinner when we go out. I bought the ring a few weeks ago and cannot wait to marry her. This Friday is a night I will never forget!

Oh yes... we absolutely connect on very many levels. She always said that I was “the one that got away” and little did I know she felt such deep feelings for me. We remained friends and chatted here and there online from time to time and, yes, she hinted that she had feelings for me, but would never interfere with my life. Well, finally after all these uears I became available and we reconnected slowly....and deeply..,,pulling all our hopes and dreams and feelings out there. We left no stone unturned and decided to see each other again. Before long... we connected with each other like we were absolutely made for each other. I never knew that she had such deep, DEEP feelings for me...and I found out in a short amount of time that I had those same feelings for her. It’s amazing. She is without a doubt my BEST friend and she knows me inside and out, forwards and backwards.
I can honestly say that this is true love. I’ve never felt like this about anyone. And, of course, the bondage and the tickling.... well.... all i can day is that she is my dream girl. We tie each other up...tease each other...:tickle each other....and connect on such an intimate level. Once play is over... we just lay there and hold each other for hours. So warm, so beautiful, so perfect. I want to be with her every minute of every day. She feels the same way. All she ever wanted was just wanted a guy to love her for HER and treat her like a queen...take care of her....laugh and be silly with her..,,cuddle and embrace and be close with her...,and just be there for her and know that she can count on him for anything. I am that man. She loves me and respects me for it. We can tickle and kiss and cuddle and anything else together. It’s like a perfect relationship. I’ve never felt this way in my life.
I will be proposing marriage to her this Friday (4/23) at dinner when we go out. I bought the ring a few weeks ago and cannot wait to marry her. This Friday is a night I will never forget!

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Excuse me as I just fangirl over you guys over here!!! Congratulations!! I hope you share about it on here, I would love to hear about your proposal and how she reacts! Being in love with your best friend is the absolute best!! ❤ I love your story and I can tell you love her sooo so much ❤

Congrats! So happy for you! Cherish this second chance you guys have

That escalated quickly! Congratulations!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back