• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saying You Have Either Never Heard Or Maybe Just Forgot.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Has anyone ever heard a saying which they had either never heard or just maybe forgotten?

The other night, I watched the Cameron Diaz movie "What Happens In Vegas" online. I had not seen that movie in many years. It is from 2008.

Actress Lake Bell, who plays Cameron Diaz's friend in the movie , tells Cameron Diaz to go to Cameron Diaz's then ex boyfriend's apartment, and "Junk Punch" him.

I heard what Lake Bell said, and was confused. I honestly did not know or remember what "Junk Punching" was.

Thus, I typed it into the trusty internet. Up came the Urban Dictionary, where it said that "Junk Punching" is the act of punching someone, usually.. a man, in the genitals.

When I think of how to say "Punching a man in the genitals" I just think of saying it like.

"Punching him in the balls, the nuts, the crotch, where it counts, etc etc etc"

Have any forum members ever heard the term. "Junk Punching" ?

If I had before the other night, I honestly don't remember it.

In some parts of the world, if someone is annoying you, one response may be "Stop ironing my head!"

:D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back