• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"What if I don't Laugh?" After socks off she couldn't stop! restraints tickling M/F

soletease

TMF Poster
"What if I don't Laugh?" After socks off she couldn't stop! restraints tickling M/F

A really cool coworker of mine introduced me to her friend, Erica. Everything is still shut down for covid, but the three of us took our dogs to the park and went for a walk. Eventually Erica and I started talking via text message. She mentioned how bored she is with Covid and how depressing it has been at her place. I told her a good joke and she laughed at it. Then Erica mentioned that she “needed a good laugh” and wanted some more jokes.

Perfect timing I thought. She asked for more laughs… Heck with it. I texted her: “So you like Laughing? Are you ticklish?” Then Silence. After a half hour thinking I went too far my phone buzzed with her response. “Yes, very. Lol.” Hey, as many of you reading this know- this is awesome!

“I’m a professional tickler. I bet I can make you laugh”

“What? Lol.”

We text a little more with me adding jokes and she keeps sending the smiling emoji and giggling over text. “If you need a good laugh, I’m a professional tickler. I bet I can make you laugh.” “Oh really”, she responds. Now we make it into a game.
“What if I don’t laugh?”
“Oh, I have my ways of making you.”
“I probably won’t. Don’t get your hopes up bub.”

3/31/2021 WEDNESDAY

A little while later, on a Tuesday night, she says she would like to meet up on Wednesday night for some drinks at my place. Playfully, she slips in the conversation that I probably wouldn’t be able to make her laugh by tickling her. Now, Erica has no idea what she is in for, nor does she know how professional I am at tickling.

“Do you want gentle tickling? Or are you hard core?”

“I’m HARD CORE!” she responds.

“Wear a tank top and don’t eat a lot before” I warn her.

Wednesday comes and there is a knock at the door. Erica is excited to see someone after being at home for months due to Covid. Erica is wearing the cutest dark blue tank top that’s covered in floral patterns with red and pink flowers. Her brown hair ponytail swishes across the back of her shoulders as she walks in saying hi. She is also wearing white skinny pants and light purple converse that complete her adorable ensemble.

My floor is really clean and she gets the hint to untie her purple shoes and neatly leaves them by the door. As it turns out, her Bombas socks are grey and purple which match her shoes perfectly. This girl is coordinated!

Pouring a small glass of Chardonnay for her, we sit and talk about the weather and the sunshine. Her bubbly and sass personality shine through as she speaks fluid sarcasm at me. The small talk ends- as does her glass of wine- and she is still betting I can’t make her laugh.

We move to the couch as she gets comfortable. I start to gently poke her sides to test her ticklishness. I do a purposefully bad job, sabotashing her thought that I am an expert. I’m not doing a good job, and she is not laughing. Erica is keeping it in really well- deliberately. Another two minutes tickling her sides with no laughing gets her proudly and triumphantly exclaiming “YOU SUCK!”

Little does she know. Now I lead her into my spare room where my professional tickling takes place. “Here is your hard core,” I told her. My bed has six nice and comfy tan leather cuffs. One set of wrist cuffs are at the top of the bed with one at each corner. The next set of wrist cuffs has one at each side of the middle of the bed. The last set is thicker, tightly anchored at each corner foot of the bed for her ankles.

Erica already thinks I am a terrible tickler based on my horrible attempt before, so she seems more than excited to lay on the bed and prove me wrong again. I let her decide which wrist cuffs to get locked into. Choosing between her arms locked in reaching up at the top corners or spread out at the sides, Erica chooses the middle set spread out at the sides. After she gets on the bed, Erica undoes her ponytail before laying on her back and putting her wrists out. I fastened her left wrist first and let her pull on it. Yep, she’s locked in!

Erica’s right wrist is fastened in the cuff a minute later. Both her feet are pulled up with her knees bent as I walk to the ankle cuffs. “I need your ankles” I chuckle at her. “Why?” she asks.

“Are your feet ticklish?” I ask. Dead silence. “Exactly. Come on.” Reluctantly, Erica gives me her left leg and I strap that ankle in. I push her pant leg up a few inches before wrapping the leather cuff around her ankle. I can tell she is a little nervous now, but she hands me her right ankle and lets me fasten it in without resistance.

I let Erica sit for a moment, marinating in her predicament of all four limbs firmly locked into place. “You said you wanted hard core” I reminded her. “I do!” she smiled back. “Is this hard core enough for you?” I ask her. “I can make you laugh.”

“Sureeeee you can” Erica sasses back sarcastically.

I ask her again: “Are you sure you want hard core?”

“Yes” she responds.

Let the torture begin. Slowly walking around Erica while she is completely strapped in is making her a little nervous. I see her pulling on her wrists with a curious face. She is very interested in being strapped down and looks around the bed. No chance of escape now.

Erica already admitted her feet are ticklish so we might as well start there. I might have fooled her into being a bad tickler before, but now she will learn the truth.

My left hand gently starts stroking the top of her left foot. So far, she is able to hold in laughing. She curls her toes a little as my hand continues to stoke the top of her foot. She is getting quite comfortable with the way this gentle stroking feels and she is enjoying it…. for now.

Relaxation is over when my fingers go under her foot and begin stroking from her heel to her toes. She was laying so calm before, but I feel her body tense up immediately as my hand traces under her foot. Slowly traveling across her arch results in her toes scrunching; her ankle violently pulls back. Erica lets out a surprise yelp. Erica quickly composes herself and declares “that was not a laugh!” Okay, fair point. That wasn’t really a laugh.

“Holding it in?” I ask curiously. “Oh I WILL!,” Erica rattles off at me.

GAME ON ERICA, GAME ON. Drawing little circles on her left arch gives me fantastic results. I know that’s a great spot to target as she is flapping her left knee and having difficulty containing herself. A little more speed and a tiny bit more pressure with the circles on her arch push her closer and closer to the laugh she is refusing to let go. The four cuffs keep her from being able to shake my fingers as she tenses up without a defense. Widening my strokes on her purple sock up under her toes and back to her arch finally leads to her undoing. A cute little laugh escapes and reverberates around the room.

I look at her and she looks at me. We both know she lost. The white letters spelling BOMBAS repeatedly curl over my hand as I keep swirling my fingers underneath her foot. I’ve found her spot for sure! Erica keeps giggling and squirming as my curious fingers keep tickling with added pressure. Now in a full on giggle fit, she relaxes and her body melts into the mattress, seeming to enjoy this new situation and sensation. Another minute of circles under her foot finishes her off for now, as I move to a new spot.

Zero warning comes as I move up her body and both my hands gently start poking and spider tickling her sides. Her dark blue tank top is so cute! Not one to give up, I can feel her holding it in as I keep up my tickle assault on her sides. Erica gets a one second break as I push her tank top up before continuing tickling on her bare skin. Instant loss of composure! Erica is silent no more as her bare sides feel my gentle touch, forcing her to laugh. It is her instinct to pull her hands down at her sides but she finds herself shocked to be unable to move. Her arms remain firmly outstretched, nicely cuffed to each end of the bed. She learned fast she has zero defense against me.

I sit on the side of the bed and lean in, each of my hands on each of her sides with her blue tank top pulled up. Her skin is so soft here, and it dances as her belly contracts with forceful laughter.

Moving to her bare belly, simple fingernail raking around her belly button is enough to get her to wince and struggle in the restraints, but not enough to get a big laugh. Slightly more pressure and more fingers can’t get a laugh out of Erica tickling this spot. Darting back to her sides gets her going again for sure, erasing my disappointment from her unticklish belly.

Another ten seconds gently racking my nails up and down her sides gets me my first cuss word; proof I am better than she thought. Erica is not calmly enjoying the tickle sensations any longer. She is full on swinging her hips back and forth, yanking on the wrist cuffs to avoid me. I can tell being defenseless and unable to stop the tickling is a new thing for her. Why should I stop? I enjoy raking her bare sides gently for another two minutes as she squirms and giggles uncontrollably. She is adorable! (her tummy and sides are sexy as hell.) I pull her tank top down gently to her belt before moving on for more fun.

I can tell Erica is not sure what’s next but she watches me intently as she squirms within the restaurants. She doesn’t seem to mind being strapped down with all her limbs stretched out, but in her mind I see her trying to see just how much she can get away with. (spoiler alert! Not much!) Her facial expression tells me she is enjoying this experience! Cool!

Her left foot scrunches again as I make my way towards it. I move my hand towards her foot as I watch her wince, anticipating my touch. Playing mind games with her, I just hold my hand merely inches above her foot for a few seconds, prolonging her wincing face. Erica gives out a loud squeak as my fingers target a new spot: her left heel.

I must have skipped her heel the first go around. After only two seconds of my nails drawing figure eights around her heel, she loses it. More giggles and another curse word! She is totally unable to lay still. Her purple Bombas sock with white letters fights my fingers to the very death as she giggles and squirms her foot in all different directions to get away from me. Somehow between fits of laughter she manages to lift her head and glare at me, breathing heavily and smiling.

“See, I made you laugh” I smirk back at her.
She gives me a nice smile, but says nothing. She gives one big puff of air to blow some stray hair strands out of her face. A few more of my strokes on her arch is all it takes to get her to wince and giggle at me once more.

Her foot has already proven to give a great giggling reaction and she’s just so fun to tickle there. Her Bombas socks are very cute for her outfit but they’re also very in the way. This is Erica’s first time truly experiencing a tickling session and she should see just how much more fun it is to participate without them on.

Her foot flails away as my fingers dance on her heel for a second before finding the top lip of her sock. A firm grasp and a gente, subtle pull down is all it takes for this handcuffed, defenseless tickle newbie to learn what’s coming next. She feels it- not expecting it. I enjoy watching her foot thrash left and right against my fingers as her foot contorts inside her sock. She feels more and more of her skin being exposed slowly, unable to really do anything. Her foot squirms its way right out of the purple fabric, with her matching purple painted toes now panickly squirming in the air. A little sigh and whimper of surprise is all she can say now as she watches me drop the purple sock on the floor. I don’t think she knew what to expect for her tickling date today, but being tickled on her feet without wearing her bombas socks wasn’t one of them. No socks are mandatory, little did she know.

Erica’s face winces once more as my fingers go back to her heel, this time my nails dancing unobstructed on her beautiful delicate skin. A totally brand new sensation washes over her she’s never felt before. Erica is definitely way more ticklish with her sock entirely off, that’s for sure! (Should have done this at the start.) For the first time I hear all four leather restraints strain as all of her extremities yank and resist being locked in. Ohhh this is getting good. My fingers explore her soft skin, lazily dancing and teasing her bare nerve endings in a new way she has never experienced or felt before. I’m not sure if she likes it or not.

The soft spots under her bare toes is a definite winner. My gentle fingers weaving in and out of her delicate skin under and between each toe leads to her absolute annihilation. Her physical squirming inside the restraints is off the charts as she tries desperately to pull her foot away from my curious fingers. No escape.

Her purple nail polish has little flecks of glitter in it, making her toes a sparkling purple blur as they contort and flex involuntarily under my touch. I love the way her knee is flapping while her toes curl over hard. She tugs all her might on the ankle straps keeping her trapped in place. Giggles are turning to shrieking and a spew of F words roll out in a panicked, breathless voice.

For good measure, and to be a dick, my left hand grasps her ankle and holds it firmly as my right hand rakes up and down from her bare heel to her toes at an agonizingly slow place. I enjoy caressing her soft skin and tickling it as she is laughing in agony with no possibility of it ending. Tantalizing her bare skin is intoxicating. It’s obvious there would be no way I would ever get to tickle and stroke these toes unless she was tied down very tight like this. She is squirming way too much! The best thing about the four point restraints? I don’t have to stop tickling.

The reality of being as ticklish as she is and locked in cuffs sets in. Clearly, she is in distress as her foot tries to get away from me. I’m not planning on stopping my gentle strokes and circles on her bare skin for a while. Erica’s shrieking, laughing, giggling and resisting me continue as my fingers slowly play around all areas on the bottom of her foot. I enjoy watching her fight the straps keeping her locked in place nicely. No possibility of escape nor ability to make my nails on her foot stop is not what she envisioned today.

I ramp up my verbal teasing as reality sets in for her that she’s completely trapped. “You’re laughing. See!” I told her. “Why can’t you stop laughing? You can’t stop can you? I won’t stop if you won’t!”

Erica whines and whimpers at me as she scrunches her toes and tries to fight me off. Good luck with that as all her limbs are firmly locked in. Three minutes ago her sock hit the floor and my relentless fingers on her bare skin are driving her wild. Her little foot is locked into place, held firm under my onslaught of tickling fingers by the strong leather cuff. “Told you I’m a professional” I sassed at her. She thrusts her hips up and literally growls at me before her hard laughing continues.

“SCREW YOU!” she manages to yell at me. Just for that I get up and take position at her second foot that has been patiently waiting. Just a few strokes on her arch get this foot to jolt away as far as the restraints allow- which isn’t much. Round two on her new foot! Not what Erica wants.

I gently pinch her toes and start to tug on her sock. A different removal technique than her other foot, but the outcome is the same. Her body contorts again and she makes a frustrated face at me. “You’re a big girl” I say in a sweet tone. I smirk at her, “You’ll survive… maybe.” I love the way her hips jolted up as she felt this second sock slide off completely. Her vulnerable, sparkling purple toes are now swimming in the cool air- Just want she didn’t want. Her eyes are really big now and both hands are making fists while locked in the cuffs. I like how she is trying to punch her way out from those restraints! Haha, no way out from what’s about to come. She’s not able to go anywhere, but she fights me anyway. So adorable!

These new, untouched purple polished toes scrunched in anticipation, trying to hide as Erica frantically watched my hands move towards them. Those hips of hers bolt up once more as she literally screams when my fingers first caress under her toes. I can tell this girl is a fighter, but strapped down and tickled on her toes and soles while barefoot is her definite weakness she never knew she had. Until now.

“See, you’re laughing” I smile at her.

This new right foot gives better results than the left did! Two, then three of my fingers slowly scribbling on her arch up to her toes causes Erica to panic. Those hips jolt up again as she shrieks in response to my touch. I see one tear on her cheek as she tries to pull her foot away unsuccessfully. Extremely light scribbles from the base of her toes all the way down to her heel causes her to scream. She skips the giggles and heavy laughter and goes straight to screaming as my five nails massage her right heel. She resorts to trying to kick me off, but her ankle only moves three inches in her nice restraints. Five minutes on her right foot being extremely light and gentle with my touch leaves her exhausted and breathless.

I’ve been on her right foot for five, maybe six minutes before her phone goes off. A moment of escape! I walk to the counter and tell her it says “Ashley” on the caller ID. Erica tells me to “let it go” and put the phone down. Looking back at her on the bed, all ten toes are sparkling gorgeously in the reflection of the ceiling lamp because of the glitter in her polish. Should I be nice and let them go, or should I dish out some more? They’re so fun to see sparkling when I touch them.

I pounce on Erica's right underarm and lightly tickle here for a minute. She squirms and has the cutest laugh, but it doesn’t give me the reaction that her feet do. I walk over to the other side of the bed and attack her next underarm for a minute, just light spider tickling under her tank top. She squirms and squeals as I gently poke under her arm. Her handcuffed hand manages to grab my shirt and push me away, but I am still tickling her. All ten toes become a silver-purple blur in the reflection of the light as my adventure on her underarm continues. Her feet are frantically darting back and forth as her underarm is tickled by both my hands. I looked at her and she earned a break.

At this point we are about thirty minutes into her tickle experience.
She lets out the most adorable little squeak as she sees me position myself, sitting with my legs crossed on the foot of the bed facing her- one of her feet on each side of me. Each one of my palms rests on the tops of her toes on both feet as my fingers curl under, exploring more ticklish bare skin.

I swear, if this girl was not strapped down with all fours she would literally have launched herself up into the ceiling! All of my fingers under all of her toes is an absolute nightmare for her. She screams words like “OKAY!” and “DON’T GO THERE” and “DON’T BE CRAZY” in between the F word and S word. A few tears in her eyes and a little snot on her nose are all the proof I need that she is being tortured.

She gives me one really big “OH-KAY!” as she kicks her left and right foot while my fingers are under all her toes. The ankle cuffs hold nicely and all that happens is her knees flap up and down. This is quite entertaining. I start to almost feel bad for her after a solid two minutes with my fingers dancing, twirling and spinning all on the soft area under all of her ten toes. Another big kick flings her hips to the right and I add more pressure with my nails to both of her arches. Erica keeps swearing at me and giving me the “SHIT” word at various volume levels in a continuous stream as she fights me off- or tries to, at least.

Her toes are so soft, I don’t know what moisturizer she uses. I am still sitting with my legs crossed on the bed between her legs, one of my hands on each of her little feet. I switch it up and tickle both feet on the heels, arches, and toes at the same time, spending about a minute on each little area. Alternating between drawing circles and light spider tickling is an absolute winning formula for her torture.

I have some oil and a brush on standby, along with a sonicare electric toothbrush. But by this point we are 45 minutes in and she is being thoroughly tortured on her feet with only my hands and it’s working fabulously.

I look at her, and she is totally spent. Forty five minutes is her limit. I decide to be nice and end her ordeal with another two minutes of gentle swirls of my nails with light pressure exclusively on both of her her little soft arches at the same time. I knew she was done because she has no energy left to kick me or attempt to fight my hands on her feet. My strokes on her arches now result in her laying still with no attempt to escape. Her giggles are now forced pain.

I do get up and go get the baby oil. I resume my seat on the bed between her two cuffed ankles and apply oil to both arches. Firm pressure from my thumbs and index finger rub the oil in, carefully massaging her muscles and not tickling them.

I wipe my hands on my T shirt before leaning over and unbuckling her left ankle. She keeps her leg still as the cuff comes off and falls to the floor. I unbuckle her right ankle, and this leg also lays still after it is freed. Both of my lightly oiled hands massage both ankles at the same time where the leather cuffs were wrapped around them. Erica manages to get a little energy and swing both legs into my lap as I continue rubbing the leftover oil on my hands into her ankles. She says nothing as she catches her breath as I keep up my ankle massage for a few more moments. All ten purple polished toes curl over my thigh as she presses her soles into my lap. My ankle massage continues for a few more minutes.

Finally I get up and unstrap her left, then right wrist. She keeps her arms splayed out even though she is now freed. I look at her while I am smiling, but she is not. Glaring at me, she summons strength to cross her arms and pierce my very soul with her cleaver eyes.

I let her gather herself for a few minutes and she does manage to sit up on the bed and cross her legs. I remember clear as day looking at her and saying “You laughed!” After silence for a few moments, she smiles back sheepishly. I can’t help myself and I tell her she did say she wanted hard core.

“Was that Hard Core?” I ask her. “Wasn’t expecting THAT!” Is all she said. I bring her some ice water and she gets up and walks to the restroom. Her socks are still on the floor and I pick them up nicely and fold the top over so they’re a pair, and lay them on the bed where she was laying.

After she returns, she happily sits on the bed, crosses her legs, and enjoys her ice water. The phrase “I told you I was a professional” casually slipped into our easy flowing conversation. “Okay, I admit, you are good,” Erica admits, in a soft tone with a smile. “I made you laugh,” I say confidently. “I wasn’t laughing, I was...umm... squealing. There is a difference. I did NOT LAUGH,” she manages to say in sarcasm. “I think your feet are your worst spot” I remark. She sits quietly for a second and then says “Oh yeah” with a slight smile.

“Would you do it again?” I ask, pointing to the bed and stuff. Erica quietly looks at me and smiles. “Yeah maybe” is all she says. Looking at her left, she sees her socks I folded nicely. Four seconds later both socks are on and she heads down the hallway.

We end up watching a tv show and ordering pizza. She kept her socks on the rest of the night, but we did sit on the couch together. She reached over and poked my ribs once, but that was it.

I haven’t seen her since but we have been talking. She asked me if I was ticklish and I said yes. I asked if she actually liked being tickled like I did to her and she said… “yes!”

I couldn’t resist asking, “should we tickle your feet again?”

A few moments later she sent me “Oh God.”

ME: “Oh you liked it, admit it!”

Her: “I admit nothing =P”

Her: A while later my phone buzzed. “It was awful!”

ME: I shot back “Psshhh, yur feet can’t handle it!”

Her: “Yes I can!”

ME: “Sox off yur toast- wana bet?”

Her: “Oh God.”

ME: “Wat do U like? Sox on or off?”

Her: “duh off =P”

ME: “wait for the oil and brush….”

Her: “Wat that? Bring it!”

We will meet again soon- possibly this week!

Great story! :feets: With more sessions to come, I hope. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back