• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk at work

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
So a few months after this happened...

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?323167-Ticking-the-boss-(M-F)

... I’m at work one morning and everyone is still rolling in. Occasionally it’s fun when it’s not busy (lots of time to goof around and socialize etc) and you never know what subject is going to come up.

A stray conversation between a couple female coworkers got my attention.

“So my Mom wants to have a girl’s day out for Mother’s Day. You know, get pedicures and stuff.”

“Oh cool, are you gonna go?”

“No! I can’t stand anyone touching my feet it tickles! My boyfriend is always trying to tickle my feet, I don’t know why he does it.”

“I know what you mean, my ankles are really ticklish. He (her boyfriend) tries tickling me all the time.” She then laughs and shakes her foot in the air as if she’s being tickled.

I know exactly why, but I kept my mouth shut and kept working as if I couldn’t hear them.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

I know exactly why, but I kept my mouth shut and kept working as if I couldn’t hear them.

Oh yes we know exactly why. ;)

I never would have said it then (when I was way too shy)... but knowing what I know now, I'd have said something like "Ah, c'mon, tickling's a lot of fun!" and then tried to relay a story of my tickling a former/current girlfriend or (more likely) me being tickled myself .

I’ve been here more times than I care to remember honestly makes me
Feel so awkward

A woman I work with told me how she accepted her package from Amazon and the driver took a picture of the package and her bare feet where in the picture she then said I don’t know what he’s going to do with that picture it could be worst he could have tickled my feet o hate it it makes me want to cry just so bad

Another woman asked me if I liked her wellies I said they were awesome she replied by saying she loves them as it makes her feet feel secure as she hates having her feet bare as a ex boyfriend use to always tickle them and she hates it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back