• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Awfully Hot Coffee Pot

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
E1CD5DA5-784E-43A1-946E-83AAC3DCCA73.jpeg

Kid's back and they're causing more trouble with a cute barista in their sights. Dee, a sweet boy who can't seem to keep his eyes to himself has a pretty intense shift ahead of him. Especially when He finds himself tied and giggling in the back of his coffee house. Oh Kid..

Sample:
“Dee...”

DEE!....”

"D E E ! ! !" His Latina coworker screeched as she tried to get his attention.

Sadly for her Dee couldn't care less about who needed him, or any job for that matter. The young man's eyes, his entire world, were locked on the feet of the customer he had just served. He had no idea how anyone in the world could have soles that perfect. The shape, the way their toes curled when they laughed, the wrinkles they would make when they scrunched... They sat there cross legged as they enjoyed their ice coffee and mindlessly scrolled twitter. Their naked foot facing right at the young barista, almost demanding his attention.

Dee had been captivated for minutes now, ever since his new crush slid off their calf hight socks and converse and revealed the object of his desire. The cute burnet wiggled their toes soothingly in the open air as their black nail polish almost made the poor lad double over.

He wanted them, holy hell, what was coming over him? Dee had always had interests of such nature but had never been this out of control with it. It felt as if he could jump the counter and start worshiping them right there before even saying “hello”. He watched his crush casually rub their fingers along their soles and feel the most intense envy ever. He felt so... so... cold?

It was then Dee finally had there where with all to look down at his hand, soaked in coffee and ice as it continuously overflowed the cup and splashed all over the floor. In a panic he tried to react, but it was five minutes too late as he started to slip and slide behind the counter.

“YEA! I was TRYING to tell you! We’re going to need napkins people!” His coworker sighed as she put a hand over her face in disbelief.

“NO NO! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!” Dee frantically repeated as he slipped and slid all over the tile floor, trying to find his balance. The longer it went, the more patrons started to notice and turn their heads. Including the young man’s new fancy, who started to take a video with their phone. The rest of them laughed as Dee entertained them with the dumbest dance they had seen.

“I-I-I AAAH!”

CRASH

In normal customer service fashion, the coffee shop broke out into a bout of applause for the silly employe with a long day a head of them. His coworkers scraped him off the floor and made sure he wasn’t hurt.

“For christ sakes Dee...” His coworker rolled her eyes. “Go in the back and ice your head. Then take an inventory check and for GODS sake, FOCUS!” She chastised, not at all concern who heard her or what further embarrassment she was causing him.

“Y-yes ma’am!” He stuttered, scrabbling to get back to work.

“And clean yourself up in the bathroom, your going to reek of milk and caffeine all day now.” She went on.

“Yes ma’am...” Dee repeated as he slunk off to the men’s room, a bunch of giggles and eyes following him as he did.

——

After cleaning himself off as best he could Dee walked out of the men’s room, only to be met face to face with his crush. They looked at him with a mischievous smile and knowing eyes. All the while, Dee recoiled in shock thinking he might fall again.

“You were looking at my feet.” They said Cooley, not even giving the barista a chance to speak.

“What?” He squeaked out in a failed attempt to act confused. The blush on Dee’s cheeks as evident as the stains on his apron.

“You’re a horrible liar, but really cute~. My feet, dork. You were staring at them, right?” They folded their arms while enjoying making him squirm.

“Me? No... I mean yea. I mean, look. To some, it might SEEM like I was sta-“

“Staring, yea. So do you perv on all the costumers, or should I be flattered?” They cocked an eyebrow, wondering how long it would take for this dude to get out a single sentence.

“No!” Dee shouted defensively, then quickly changed his tone. “I mean... no. No that’s not it it’s that. Um, I saw a tic. And you know... like, limes disease is a big problem. I got a buddy of mine who got Bell’s palsy from it an-“ Before he knew it, he was against the wall with a thud. Gently, his forward little crush had pushed him there with a delicate finger that was then softly tracing his exposed collar bone.
“Yea yea yea, a tic right? The only thing that sucks here is that bs. So here’s the deal cutie, you were looking at my feet. Like a pervert~!” They put a finger over his lips before Dee could interject. “Well Mr. Pervert, Dee was it? Hehe, my name’s Kid. So. Wanna see them again~?”

--------------
--------
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back