• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief article featuring Fred Flintstone

I've tickled some feet that were very hard and calloused and they were still pretty ticklish. So, I guess I can understand the concept of this...

I knew a woman who was never wore shoes, walked barefoot on sharp rocks and hot pavement, so her feet were calloused as hell. Yet her tootsies were hyper ticklish.
I also did a session with girl who could walk on glass barefoot, but her soles were still hyper ticklish

Think I only ever tickled one set that was from a woman that walked barefoot a lot she was still ticklish with a feather as well did need to get the technique perfect but in order to get any reaction don’t know of thats as she was barefoot as much or as she’s not feather ticklish either way nice find man

"... for Flintstones fans, something might have felt a little off about the caveman's feet being so sensitive to tickling..."

It's curious that someone's made a connection and made it the subject of an article, but even more curious that they'd think that fans would generally be wondering how Fred Flinstone's feet could be ticklish despite him using them as brakes for his car... one of TV's most-famous unsolved mysteries lol

I'm not even sure I'd have made any sort of connection or continuity 'red flag' about the two things, even if two scenes demonstrating them had appeared within the same episode.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back