• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For fans of cute feet and ASMR

hoseman2248

TMF Master
I have recently gotten into ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response), which is finding relaxation in light sounds (whispers, scratching noise, ect). Anyways, I came across this Romanian girl's page. She is very cute and it appears that she started off as a basic ASMR girl on youtube and pretty much fully transitioned into a foot fetish focus. This is really sexy stuff if you want to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/c/MonnaASMR/videos

The asian ASMR girl on Youtube triggered an old fantasy of mine when she tape gags the microphone and starts putting make up on the camera.

I've always had this fantasy of wanting to see a naked sexy woman be bound to a chair in front of a make up mirror and gagged and then have her hair cut, her face slowly be given copious amounts of make up, and then have a very large, long, expensive, and fluffy wig (Tina Turner perhaps?) put on her head...all by a female lesbian dom. After all that she'd be given a smooch on her head and then forced dressed in a sexy stage outfit. Heh, I'd probably have to pay for something like that to be filmed though as I don't think there's such a market for it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back