• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 F MA looking to connect 😊

gelikinss

Welll heelllooo,

Welcome to the post of Geli. Yes I'm female looking to connect with people in the area, and have some chats about like minded interests 😊

But really looking for male lers in particular- preferably 27+

Chat with me on Kik: Gelikins

geli, if you wish to be tickled by a senior citizen with the mind of a teenager, contact me immediately! :grandpa:

Also from mass. send me a pm if you're interested in talking to me. I'm in my late 30s and male in case you're wondering.

Well unfortunately she didn't show up gave it a 45 minute courtesy. Normally I have a video mandatory verification process but seeing how we were only 40 minutes apart I let it slide and this is the result, it's unfortunate but if she was going to show up she would have at least contacted figured I'd tell you guys because there's no point in more than one person getting screwed over.
Damn man, sorry to hear that... Thanks for letting us know. Hope you had a few drinks anyway!

"Well unfortunately she didn't show up gave it a 45 minute courtesy. Normally I have a video mandatory verification process but seeing how we were only 40 minutes apart I let it slide and this is the result, it's unfortunate but if she was going to show up she would have at least contacted figured I'd tell you guys because there's no point in more than one person getting screwed over."

Damn, sorry to hear that.
I messaged her a coue days ago and she never
responded.
At least you got that far.

I'm meeting with her today at 4:00 for a drink and some fun if things go well I'll let you guys know if it's on the up and up

Hahahah, glad I dodged these bullets.

Also-for the record, I'm good now, I found someone that legitimately treats me with respect, and doesn't think of me as "something" he "shouldve paid for" 🤣👌

These threads never do cease to amaze me lol. Glad it worked out for the better, Geli, good luck!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back