Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Mona Loveless Audition Pt 1
Law and Laughter! (HD)
Angie likes to be tickled on her feet Part 2 (SD Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Home Invasion - Complete Video - MP4 - Standard Resolution
Cinthya's little feet in the Stock
Taped and tickled

What's New?

5/8/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for a selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How your 'lee dresses for a session

Hi! Question for you knowledgable 'lees and 'lers out there:

Do you like to dress a certain way before you start a session?

I have one particular female tickle partner named Rachel that looks forward to our sessions. She likes wearing tank tops, capri pants and being barefoot before she gets strapped securely onto the tickle bed. Our very first session she had her socks on, and I left them on during the 'lee strapping down process. But after her feet were ticklish with them on, you know they both came off. That was her VERY FIRST TIME ever experiencing any sort of tickling on her feet and she hated it wayyyy more after socks came off and she felt it barefoot. Since then, she prefers her socks off every single time. She leaves her shoes/socks by the front door in anticipation of her session. I am rarely the Lee with her, and as the Ler i just wear a T shirt, jeans and socks. She doesn't care what I wear when the 'Ler. Only when she wants me to be the Lee am I'm forced to have my socks off when she dishes out her Ler side.

I have another 'lee friend named Ella. Her feet are her absolute worst spot and she just assumes she will be barefoot during her tickle torture. Some sessions she starts already barefoot and other sessions when she is feeling lazy she starts with her socks on. She has zero expectations of wearing them through the entire session.

I've had a few new female tickle partners recently, totally new to the tickle scene with no idea what to expect. The only two wardrobe requirements I ask of new partners is to wear tank tops with thin straps and no shoes. One girl wore flip flops over to my place, so she was already barefoot at the start- made it easy! Two others were strapped down to the tickle bed and started with socks but they didn't last long. I took them off and they were out of the way. Neither girl knew their socks were coming off, nor did they know it's normal in a tickle torture session to not wear them.

As a Ler, what do you expect your lees to wear? Do you prep them before hand, letting them know what to expect? Do you tell them what they're allowed to wear?

As a Lee, what do you expect to wear?

I have a thing for tanktops on lees as well, tight ones. Bonus points if the bottom rides up a bit when they stretch their arms in the air. I'm a gay male switch, for context.

Also if there's opportunity for the play to become sexual, tight underwear is really attractive. Briefs or boxer-briefs. I don't even care if they never come off, I can still have plenty of fun stimulating and teasing the guy through them.

Ler here after rather remove there shoes and socks my self as I know the foot is more softer then when the air is round about it or if the barefoot has been on the floor in regards to what they wear itís l nothing as I like to tickle the asshole as well if you havenít tried it try it itís devastating good most of the times Iím
    Going to be having sex with my lees thatís why there naked I couldnít tickle someone then get horny for nothing

In regards to prep lotion on the feet leave it for a few minutes to allow it to do itís job then the feathers come out

Erm I do say to them am not your average sexual partner I do things a lot different are you sure you can handle it so a guess thatís some sort of warning

I'm one that prefers to take the shoes and socks off myself. I've always felt its like opening a present!! And you have the added sensitivity of the feet just being bare, which adds to the fun!! As far as dress, I just want them to be comfortable, no real expectations on my part, especially since I'm 100% a foot tickler!!

Bra and panties is my request

I try to be as non-imposing as possible. The more clothes on is the more clothes to take off and honestly, if I say things might be more interesting in a full body nylon it could come across weird so I try to be sparse with the words.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by okdremur View Post
    I'm one that prefers to take the shoes and socks off myself. I've always felt its like opening a present!! And you have the added sensitivity of the feet just being bare, which adds to the fun!! As far as dress, I just want them to be comfortable, no real expectations on my part, especially since I'm 100% a foot tickler!!
    Iím the same way, no real expectations for my ĎLee, except for their socks come off for foot tickling.

my Lee either has a t-shirt and jeans where i peel socks off and then barefoot, I always wanted her in in tank top jeans and flip flops (someday), or its just naked...depends on what im feeling.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by maniactickler View Post
    Bra and panties is my request

Ma man

Blog Entries
    It completely depends.

I've worn....
    **Full costumes
    **lingerie and nylons (gotta REALLY love you to wear nylons because those destroy me within seconds)
    **a cute top and jeans (non-intimate/ non-sexual sessions)

My favorite thing to wear is a silky top or cami, no bra, silky panties, and knee highs/ thigh high socks. Very comfortable, still exposing, and very tickly as fingers just glide along the fabric.

I don't do gags often. I like to hear my own torment. Blindfolds are fun. :-D

IN THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA?
    MUNCH- May 29, 2021: Food, drinks, meet & greet! PM me for specific details!

**lingerie and nylons (gotta REALLY love you to wear nylons because those destroy me within seconds)

Isn't that the point?? Love it

Quote Originally Posted by sspyss View Post
    ^ Couldn't agree more! Sexy legs and feet in nylons INSTANTLY turn my brain to mush. Basically all I can think about is how much I want to touch them and how ticklish I hope she'll feel.

But the lingerie part is only one look for me. Call it 'formal sexy'. This must be intentional, and only fits some situations, but when it works nothing compares.

There are also 'casual sexy' looks that my wife finds more comfortable, which are incredibly hot and really growing on. My current fave is when she rocks a light, loose, waist-length top, with no bra - bottomless. Like for sitting in bed watching tv with me at night. If she adds pantyhose too I basically HAVE TO try to tickle. Seeing her gorgeous butt, legs, feet so soft and smooth... plus it's SO easy to slip my hands up inside the top... OMG!

Blog Entries

Isn't that the point?? Love it
    LOL.... Depends on the goal of the session. LOL LOL :-D
    If it is meant to be just beginning to end pure torture, immediate destruction... then yeah, that's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunriseticklee View Post
    LOL.... Depends on the goal of the session. LOL LOL :-D
    If it is meant to be just beginning to end pure torture, immediate destruction... then yeah, that's the point.
    Lol...
    Well either way the lee has to like it.. but even if not tickling, maybe a little foot worship my melting point is red toes in black hose!!

Blog Entries
    Lol...
    Well either way the lee has to like it.. but even if not tickling, maybe a little foot worship my melting point is red toes in black hose!!
    *blush... Yeah, I like it. But I also like having long sessions and maybe not always turning to mush with the first finger stroke. LOL LOL
    I would literally RUN to take them off and hope that he would... I mean wouldn't catch me. And my legs are just as bad as my feet. HOPELESS situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast