• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled by another couple 🥶

nerkowiec

Hey guys. My girlfriend and I would like to be tickled by another couple (M/F, F/M). We don't have much experience, could you link some posts on the forum or stories on this topic?

And what do u think about this idea? Would u like to try it with your partner?

Sounds like a blast when i was dating and doing fun/crazy stuff. Now that I'm married there is no way my wife would go along with it.
Depends on the openess of your relationship for sure.
I remember tickling a friend's foot one day and when we got home the wife was upset. It was harmless I told her. (And it was) but she knows tickling for me is arousing and sexual so in a slight way she saw it as cheating.
I have heard of couples pulling it off and it sounds awesome. I have also heard of things escalating and one partner or the other gets jealous. Let us know how it works out.
And I truly wasn't trying to cook block your post I do think it's awesome, just want you to take a few things into consideration is all.
P

Me and my wife playing with another couple is my number 1 fantasy. So I def understand. My wife would def do it. Just a matter of finding another couple. Maybe one day..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back