• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish singing or speaking

dreamr

TMF Poster
Thought I'd share a fantasy and see if it resonates with anyone or if anyone knows any content like this.

I want to see a girl tickled while she tries to sing a song or recite a poem without laughing.

I want to hear tension in her voice as the tickling starts and slowly builds intensity.

I want her voice to tremble and break into a squeal, at which point it's a good time for her to face embarrassing forfeit, preferably losing some clothes. But that's a tangent.

Anybody see any videos or read any stories where this takes place?

Paradise vision did a bunch of these, with the scenario of women auditioning to be newscaster while renee tried to distract them with foot tickling. I think boston tickler also had vids with women reading the foot book :)

Funnily enough my fiancee commented last night, I always struggle to talk properly because you keep tickling me.

You know when someone is trying hard to concentrate on what they are saying. ;)

Also we have been Karaoke singing before and she used to crack up giggling when singing, from me spontaneously tickling her. :)

Last edited:
Thought I'd share a fantasy and see if it resonates with anyone or if anyone knows any content like this.

I want to see a girl tickled while she tries to sing a song or recite a poem without laughing.

I want to hear tension in her voice as the tickling starts and slowly builds intensity.

I want her voice to tremble and break into a squeal, at which point it's a good time for her to face embarrassing forfeit, preferably losing some clothes. But that's a tangent.

Anybody see any videos or read any stories where this takes place?

Thers two mainstream clips on you tube like this ones from a radio station and not sure where the other one is they don’t lose clothes ect but it’s close to what your looking for

Funnily enough my fiancee commented last night, I always struggle to talk properly because you keep tickling me.

You know when someone is trying hard to concentrate on what they are saying. ;)

Also we have been Karaoke singing before and I caused to crack up giggling from spontaneously tickling her. :)

Awww wesker that poor fiancée of yours

Can’t say a blame you mind you lol

I seem to remember seeing some videos at some point not too far back down the line, of this same kinda scenario, but instead of singing they were reading a story or something, and instead of just out rite tickling, they had a wii massager/vibrator from the planet krypton used on their hoohah's.

There is a genre of video called hysterical literature, where models read from classic novels while a vibrator is active. The video continues as they read and react up to the proverbial tipping point. Some are giggly, might be worth a Google for ya.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back