• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot fetish mainstream find: Talking Heads’ ‘And She Was’ music video

laughtermech

TMF Expert
I realize this may have already been posted here on the TMF about this Talking Heads tune from the 80s, but, in the event, it hasn’t or it’s been a while, I thought I’d share my experience finding this song’s surprising foot fetish ‘roots’ if you will. Here’s a post I just made to my Laughter Mechanic blog:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2021/04/22/and-she-was/

Hope you enjoy it!

Post from the website is below:

And She Was

This Talking Heads song from 1985 is one I listened to a lot in my high school and college days many moons ago.

I never knew what the song was actually about until today.

I know...I just lost my Talking Heads big fan street cred and license.

To be completely honest, I'd kind of forgotten about the song altogether until yesterday while I was walking.

I saw a license plate that read ‘NSheWas’ which immediately sparked my memory that I liked that song very much.
Now...whether the license plate holder is a Talking Heads fan or there is some other explanation for that 7 letter personalized plate, I don’t think I’ll ever know (yes, I know, I should probably go knock on the door of the house where the vehicle is parked outside and ask whoever comes to said door).

But, it did inspire me to check out the official video which I’d never seen before.

To say I was pleasantly surprised watching the video is an understatement.
It was a foot fetishist’s dream of sorts. Possibly literally :)

Here are just some of the beautiful images that the music video director and producer, Jim Blashfield, used in the award winning production:

And here are five more :)

(Clivk on link above to view all images from the video)...

Yep, if I was a betting man (I am), I’d say Jim was one of us :) ...a closet, or possibly OUT of the closet foot fetishist :) &#55357;&#56419;

Thank you, David Byrne for this beautiful song about one of your high school friends who did some LSD out by the Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink factory where you both were going to school and this was your interpretation of her 'flighty' trip :)
It’s SUCH a lovely song with lovely melodies and chord changes, and even lovelier now that it has gorgeous bare feet from some gorgeous unnamed woman (guessing by the picture below that's in the video that the unnamed is the Talking Heads' own bassist, the lovely Tina Weymouth?! Maybe?!) attached to the lyrics (see link above for image).

And she was indeed.

Thanks as always for stopping by,

TLM

My newest erotic short story is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook, ‘With Foot Love From Chinatown’.

Click HERE or on the link below to learn more :)

https://read.amazon.com/litb/B092QVJX5R?f=1&l=en_US&r=422beadc&rid=KAZ6YV5T8DR2V8HNG5G1&ref_=litb_m

I loved that song. I had the 45! How's that for dating myself? We didn't have MTV growing up so I never saw the video till now. Very cool find.

Thanks, ticklingj! Glad you liked the video and liked this song. Was definitely one of my favorites as well. Dating myself here too...1st 45; Bee Gees ‘Staying Alive’ lol!

Thanks milagros317! Glad you liked the link. Thanks for all the positivity and support you bring to this forum for everyone. Much appreciated. TLM

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back