• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairy Situation

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
8CADA197-C5C6-47A5-9251-B5A9E4E4A34A.jpeg

When Shantae finally came to, she couldn't remember much of what happened before. The half genie remembered being tired from a day of running around snd saving the day, her hair smelled awful after whipping around countless monsters and alike. She remembered a bathtub to refresh herself and relax and... and.... a bath tub? She didn't own a-...

"Oh no!" Shantae looked up, now fully taking in her surroundings. The needless tub, the creaky hard wood floor, the subtle yet unmistakable feeling of motion sickness? She wasn't in her lighthouse any more. Our heroin was now on board the dreaded ship of the one and only Pirate Queen!

"Did someone call my name?!~" A breathy feminine voice bellowed behind her.

"Risky Boots!" The purple haired genie exclaimed. She wiggled in her bonds, trying to turn and see her nemesis.

"Were you expecting maybe Squid Baron?" Risky shrugged behind her while a gang of her Tinkerbats came pouring into the room. They all gawked at the helpless genie girl in frustration. Them being the creatures cursed with the alluring site of their boss CONSTANTLY bathing! They crowded around Shantae, not touching her but the feel of all their eyes were enough to make her uneasy. She bucked and struggled harder now, trying to turn and face her captress.

"Aww what's wrong brat? Can't turn around? Here, let me help you.~" The purple pirate chuckled, slowly approaching the unsuspecting heroin, her fingers wiggling and ready."

"I don't need any help from you! Ya salty sea doAHAHHHAHAH! AHAHAHAOOHOAHA! HOAHAAOHAHAHAH! HEHHEHHEEEEEHHHEEHEHEY!! STOOOHOHOHOOP THHAHAHAHT! WHAHAHHAHHT AAHAHAHHRE YOOYOOAHAHAHAU!?!?!" Shantae shrieked in surprise laughter as her arch enemy playfully ran her dancing delicate fingers all over her exposed waist. The merciless pirate ran her wandering digits as far down as they could go and back up again, harshly playing them against her victims ribs.

"That's right you goodie goodie dancer, keep struggling! I'm sure you'll turn around eventually. Until then, you can give my crew mates a lovely show. Now swing those hips genie girl! Don't be shy! Oh ho ho ho!~" Risky spent another minute or two digging her fingers into Shantae's ribs until switching back to the half genie's exposed hips. She wasn't so much as dancing as she was violently thrashing from side to side as the chains rattled loudly above them.

Shantae's sensitive dancer hips swung every which way until the evil pirate captain finally decided to give her a breather. Casually holding up her hands with a grin that could only be described as insufferably smug.

"Awwww, whats wrong ya ticklish little scurvy dog? Need a breather? Oh ho ho! Fine!~ Just so you know, I run a tight ship around here. So you won't get many breaks while you enjoy your stay. In fact, I think you owe me a little treasure for me being so nice to you. So I'll just go head and take THIS!" In one movement Risky Boots swiped off Shantae's top, her gorgeous breasts bouncing from their sudden freedom. The half genie's nipples were hard from the tickling and now even firmer from the salty air teasing them.

Finally the purple sea thug stepped into view, her smugness not waining. She laughed obnoxiously at the lovely site of her topless captive. "My my! Now this might be the mostly lovely chest I've ever opened! Look at those beautiful pearls OH HO HO HO!~" Risky was almost laughing as hard as Shantae only a few moments before.

"Wh.... What are you... What are you doing!? What's g-gotten in to yoUUUUuuuuuu aah! aah!" The belly dancer tried demanding answers, but Risky's wandering finger on her exposed nipple quickly put a stop to that.

"Oh? How did I find out your sensitive little secret? You can thank you rotten brain eating bimbo friend for spilling the beans on that one. You should have hear her go on and on about it.~ I wouldn't trust that one if I were you. Who knows what horrible things might happen if that information were to fall into the wrong dastardly hands! Oh ho ho ho!~" The pirate teased, bringing her free hand to Shantae's other exposed nipple, now circling her index fingers around both stiff sensitive nubs.

"AHH! N-NO!!! R-ROTTY!? W-W-WHYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" Shantae again shivered and squeaked as the tickling made her lose control again.

"I wouldn't focus too hard on the 'why', Ms. Goodie Two Shoes. Not when the 'here and now' are far more delectable topics.~" Risky teased, bringing her face closer to Shantae's, her lips tantalizingly brushing against hers. "Coochie coochie coochie coo!!~"

"NOOOHOHOHHOOHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAAHH OH GAWWHWHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAD! OHAHAHAHAHAHHD!" Shantae threw her back back as she cackled at the ceiling. The tickling was far too much for her. It made her giggle, it made her laugh, it made her blush, and in this instance, it made her moan.

While she was distracted the purple pirate took the opportunity to grab her enemies hair and pull it between her legs. Her captive squeaking at the sensation. Risky wiggled the end of Shantae's pigtail in front of her face teasingly.

"Now listen here ya sensative little brat. From here on out, you're mine. My own personal ticklish booty. And I do so intend to get my revenge for all the trouble you've caused me over the years. Starting with this hair. Do you have any idea how much damage you've done with this? Here. Let me show you! Tickle tickle tickle tickle.~" With that Risky began to play Shantae's pigtail across her chest. The sensation was so intense. It tickled a hundred times worse then what the poor genie though!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHHAHOAOAHAH! OHOHOHOHOH! NOHOAOAHAHA! PLEHEHAHAHASE! I CHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHN'T!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! OHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOOHHOH NOOOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHHAAAAHHSEHEHEHHAAHHAHA!!"

"Welcome aboard genie brat! Now let me see about those pretty perky nipples! OH HO HO HO HO HO!!!~<3"

To be continued.....
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back