• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful Tickling With my Buddy (m/m)

inflight82

TMF Novice
I’m glad to see m/m tickling getting more love and here’s some of mine. A few days ago I got into it with my buddy Ryan. It was in the evening and we had gotten ready for bed. I was in my pajama pants and Ryan had just gotten out of the shower with a towel around his waist. I was in a playful mood and it’s always fun to mess with him. We were in the bedroom and as he was scooting past me, I got behind him and shouted “Tickle tickle!” as I squeezed his sides. He jumped and gave a little yelp then rounded on me.

“Hey you!” He said. “You trying to start with me?” I smiled and gave a little laugh. I tried to poke his stomach and he leaned down and squirmed back from my finger. He pulled the towel off from around his waist. Sexy, yes, but now he rolled it up and snapped it at my toes with a loud crack. I jumped up on one foot trying to dodge that. He knows how to make those sting. When I was on one foot he pushed me and I fell over onto the bed. He got up on the bed with me and sat on top of me. He grabbed my hands and leaned down, pressing them to the bed above my head.

“Do you give up?” He asked. I pulled really hard and managed to jerk one hand free. I grabbed his side and he laughed and twisted away. “Okay, you had your chance!” He said with a smile and he came back at me. I kept grabbing at him and tickling him here and there while he tried to wrestle me down. He managed to get on top of me again push me against the bed. I tried to curl up as he got his hand around to my stomach. He started tickling me. I kicked my legs around and laughed. He put his weight onto me and kept tickling me. I tried to squirm free but he had me.

“Okay! Okay!” I shouted as the tickling got unbearable.

“Nope! You had a chance to give up!” He teased. He kept on tickling me and I grabbed his hand and tried to push it away. I could feel it pushing lower.

“No!” I shouted. I get very ticklish below the navel. I tried to block that spot off but he kept pushing his hand further down. His fingers got under the waistband of my pants and when he hit that tender skin beneath I folded my body up and went nuts. That spot is the worst.

“No more!” I shouted, laughing my head off. He didn’t let me off. He kept going. I smacked at his hand, trying to do something to make it go away. He kept tickling me and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t make him stop. “I can’t breathe!” I shouted. And then “Tacos!” He stopped and let me slump down on the bed and catch my breath. He patted my bottom and then gave it more of a swat.

“Did you get it out of your system?” He asked. I made a “maybe” motion with my hand. He reached for my body again and I laughed and rolled away.

“Tacos!” I quickly shouted again. I sprawled out on the bed and waited for my breathing to get back to normal. I rubbed at the spot where he had tickled. After I pulled myself together I sat back up. I saw Ryan watching me. I smiled at him and after a moment I lunged.

We grabbed at each other and wrestled. He started overpowering me again. As I started to tip I tried to go down onto my stomach and block my worst spot off. He sat down on my legs and put a hand to my back, pressing me against the bed. I couldn’t really fight with him at that angle. I felt him grab my pants and pull them down and then he was tickling my bottom.

At first he did it the fun way. He ran his fingertips around up and down, gently pressing and racing with his fingers. It gave me goosebumps and made me laugh – and turned me on as well. I was quite enjoying that and not fighting back too much. But there is a hot spot. Eventually he started squeezing right where the cheek meets the thigh and that made me jump and now I was trying to crawl away from him. I tried to smack his hands but I was just flailing and I couldn’t really make any meaningful contact. He really got his fingers in, pressing around the back of my thigh and squeezing hard at my cheeks. I tried to crawl out from under him and he leaned on me. I tried another round of flailing at him.

“Tacos! Tacos!” I shouted as it got to where I couldn’t stand it. He drum rolled his palms on my bottom playfully and gave me another swat. By now we were both getting into the mood for lovemaking. We pleasured each other and I got Ryan to lay down on his back while I took the top position. He was hot and I wanted to go to town on him but I also had some nefarious ideas. Ryan is stronger than I am which gives him an edge in tickle fights but if I can do something to take the wind out of his sails or tickle him really hard before he can pin me down I can beat him every now and then. I brought my A game to the performance as I went down on him and really wound him up.

I did a good job and Ryan trembled in my hands as he shot across his stomach. I love seeing him climax and it was pretty hot. He grunted a few times then gave a great big sigh and melted into the bed. I could see the energy going out of his body. When he was all blissed out and limp, that’s when I tickled him!

Poor guy. I had him then. He could barely manage any struggle as he laughed. I worked my fingers around his hips and got that laughter out of him in fits. And since he isn’t the ‘lee he really doesn’t have safewords. I tickled him as hard as I could and I got him begging for mercy. He even tried to say “tacos” and I teased him and said that only works for me. I knew I was getting payback for this later but I did manage to tickle torture an agreement out of him to at least not attack me that night. :D

That was a really hot read, I'm low-key a little jealous you got to experience that.

Awesome read mate!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back