Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/17/2021

Check out the wide selection of tickling comics and stories at MTJ Publications.

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Producers need to be more respectful

I'm not calling anyone out here. But I'll just say - producers really need to be more respectful in general. I had an issue with a producer that I was trying to order a custom from and the person was just straight up rude about it. I wasn't sure if it was my attitude that was problem, so I've actually shown this interaction to a couple of honest people and they all agreed the person was being a dick.

While not attempting to be dismissive of your experience in this case, it would indeed be wonderful if a vast amount of people would attempt not to be such gigantic dickheads as they are each day, especially with regard to their presence on the Internet/ social media.

Always going to get good and bad folk dude if a producers a prick just donít use them again Iíve been lucky the ones Iíve dealt with have been complete angels

Thank you for your post. It's a shame you feel you can't be open about what company it was. Sometimes these kinds of reviews can be helpful.

I don't want to get sued.

Pretty sure you can't get sued.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

I can't comment on the message, as I haven't seen it. I will say though, sometimes things can get lost in translation, and sometimes people just have shit days and end up taking it out on other people. Happens to the best of us. Maybe try and contact the person again at another point, and see what happens then.
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." Angel.

Angel

Founder of the Tickling RPG Forum: http://p068.ezboard.com/btheticklingrpgforum78930

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ac View Post
    I can't comment on the message, as I haven't seen it. I will say though, sometimes things can get lost in translation, and sometimes people just have shit days and end up taking it out on other people. Happens to the best of us. Maybe try and contact the person again at another point, and see what happens then.
    That makes sense. Thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by weezl View Post
    I'm not calling anyone out here.
    Of course not, that would allow them to actually respond to your vague comments and post their side of the story. If it was important enough to post here, it's important enough to name the "guilty" party. Grow some balls.

Threads like this don't accomplish anything other than virtue signaling and vague hand-wringing. The only producer this thread applies to is the one you refuse to name.

If the guy was truly a dick to you then he doesn't deserve our business, but we can't make that decision without a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Of course not, that would allow them to actually respond to your vague comments and post their side of the story. If it was important enough to post here, it's important enough to name the "guilty" party. Grow some balls.

Threads like this don't accomplish anything other than virtue signaling and vague hand-wringing. The only producer this thread applies to is the one you refuse to name.

If the guy was truly a dick to you then he doesn't deserve our business, but we can't make that decision without a name.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you are having a good day. It's not important. I was just venting.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Eagle View Post
    Pretty sure you can't get sued.
    Agreed. If you could get sued for criticizing a business owner then yelp wouldn't exist.

Even if you don't care to list the producer seems like you should at least include the details of the conversation. Who are the few honest people you chose to share the comments with? Perhaps your friends and that is why you shared the comments with them and not here. Maybe being your friends have your back and said yeah your not being a dick it's the other guy.

I do not wish to argue about this. I apologize. Have a pleasant day.

Thanks for sharing dude, i hope it gets better for you and yeah i hope you find some nice folks for you to do business with regardless of where the problems may have arose

I think I may be wrong but that most of us have tried to order a custom clip from certain producers/clip stores and without mentioning who or what clip store or producer we all have probably experience which ones are rude and which ones are disrespectful to their customers so I'm not going to say who I think it is but I'm pretty sure I got a good idea what producer was rude to you.

Thank you,
    LBFT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast