• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers need to be more respectful

weezl

TMF Expert
I'm not calling anyone out here. But I'll just say - producers really need to be more respectful in general. I had an issue with a producer that I was trying to order a custom from and the person was just straight up rude about it. I wasn't sure if it was my attitude that was problem, so I've actually shown this interaction to a couple of honest people and they all agreed the person was being a dick.

While not attempting to be dismissive of your experience in this case, it would indeed be wonderful if a vast amount of people would attempt not to be such gigantic dickheads as they are each day, especially with regard to their presence on the Internet/ social media.

Always going to get good and bad folk dude if a producers a prick just don’t use them again I’ve been lucky the ones I’ve dealt with have been complete angels

Thank you for your post. It's a shame you feel you can't be open about what company it was. Sometimes these kinds of reviews can be helpful.

I can't comment on the message, as I haven't seen it. I will say though, sometimes things can get lost in translation, and sometimes people just have shit days and end up taking it out on other people. Happens to the best of us. Maybe try and contact the person again at another point, and see what happens then.

I can't comment on the message, as I haven't seen it. I will say though, sometimes things can get lost in translation, and sometimes people just have shit days and end up taking it out on other people. Happens to the best of us. Maybe try and contact the person again at another point, and see what happens then.
That makes sense. Thank you for that.

I'm not calling anyone out here.

Of course not, that would allow them to actually respond to your vague comments and post their side of the story. If it was important enough to post here, it's important enough to name the "guilty" party. Grow some balls.

Threads like this don't accomplish anything other than virtue signaling and vague hand-wringing. The only producer this thread applies to is the one you refuse to name.

If the guy was truly a dick to you then he doesn't deserve our business, but we can't make that decision without a name.

Of course not, that would allow them to actually respond to your vague comments and post their side of the story. If it was important enough to post here, it's important enough to name the "guilty" party. Grow some balls.

Threads like this don't accomplish anything other than virtue signaling and vague hand-wringing. The only producer this thread applies to is the one you refuse to name.

If the guy was truly a dick to you then he doesn't deserve our business, but we can't make that decision without a name.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you are having a good day. It's not important. I was just venting.

Even if you don't care to list the producer seems like you should at least include the details of the conversation. Who are the few honest people you chose to share the comments with? Perhaps your friends and that is why you shared the comments with them and not here. Maybe being your friends have your back and said yeah your not being a dick it's the other guy.

I do not wish to argue about this. I apologize. Have a pleasant day.

Thanks for sharing dude, i hope it gets better for you and yeah i hope you find some nice folks for you to do business with regardless of where the problems may have arose

I think I may be wrong but that most of us have tried to order a custom clip from certain producers/clip stores and without mentioning who or what clip store or producer we all have probably experience which ones are rude and which ones are disrespectful to their customers so I'm not going to say who I think it is but I'm pretty sure I got a good idea what producer was rude to you.

Thank you,
LBFT

What I don't like, and I've experienced this in the past, is when I pay a producer 100-200 dollars to make a custom, then a week or two later they post in on their clips4sale site for like 10 bucks. I'm thinking "dude, I just dropped 200 on this clip as a custom and now you're making it available for 1/20th that price for everyone else?". I'll out one producer because he hasn't made new clips in about 7-8 years...... it was TickleHaven and the clip with Shauna Ryanne tickled in a Daphne outfit. I had to pay for the outfit, have it sent to him, pay his custom price, and like 2 weeks after he made it for me, he released it on his clips4sale site for a regular clip price. The other one was a milf model on here about 11 years ago and I can't remember her name. I outed her at the time for charging me 200 for a horrible quality custom that less than a week later she made available on her site for like 5 dollars.

Unfortunately this is what the angry do these days. They don't get their way or don't like something and they vent on the internet. A lot of this can be solved through simple communication. If a producer doesn't seem to be reasonably responsive, don't continue with the process. Same with the terms. Just don't do business with them and move on.

Honestly, while he has a right to be upset, weezl reads rather calm and rational in my opinion.

What I don't like, and I've experienced this in the past, is when I pay a producer 100-200 dollars to make a custom, then a week or two later they post in on their clips4sale site for like 10 bucks. I'm thinking "dude, I just dropped 200 on this clip as a custom and now you're making it available for 1/20th that price for everyone else?". I'll out one producer because he hasn't made new clips in about 7-8 years...... it was TickleHaven and the clip with Shauna Ryanne tickled in a Daphne outfit. I had to pay for the outfit, have it sent to him, pay his custom price, and like 2 weeks after he made it for me, he released it on his clips4sale site for a regular clip price. The other one was a milf model on here about 11 years ago and I can't remember her name. I outed her at the time for charging me 200 for a horrible quality custom that less than a week later she made available on her site for like 5 dollars.

What would you rather they had done with the videos?

What I don't like, and I've experienced this in the past, is when I pay a producer 100-200 dollars to make a custom, then a week or two later they post in on their clips4sale site for like 10 bucks. I'm thinking "dude, I just dropped 200 on this clip as a custom and now you're making it available for 1/20th that price for everyone else?".

Most of the producers I'm aware of will ask you whether or not you'll allow the video to be sold or you want it purely as an individual purchase.

That said, what do you expect? You're paying for the video to get made the way you want it. If you're going to ask a producer to arrange a shoot with a model that they otherwise wouldn't have done, you have to compensate them for their time. Unless you have an agreement with them regarding distribution, you don't have a say in what they do with a video that they produced. And honestly, given how tight margins are these days I would absolutely put a video that I shot up for sale unless asked not to. And if you prefer I didn't, the price goes up.

weezl said:
I do not wish to argue about this. I apologize. Have a pleasant day.

Yeah, you never do. You say something easily arguable or outright false and when people push back you take your ball and go home. Own your shit for once.

Honestly the people coming at em, let this person talk. There really are not many producers even on TMF actively anymore. Everyone has a right to vent. It can be scary to come out and talk about producers because some of you all are amazing and defend us. But I can completely say if I have gone through 15 bad emails and the 16th seems like a common denominator I can be very confrontational which is something I myself am working on.
As for what I think to you Weezl. Please realize we have no issues with 90% of the fan base because we have 0 clue who most of you are. We will see stupid emails or dms ALL day and ignore them, troll them, or whatever but sometimes on a bad day or if we get truly bombarded we can react negatively. I recommend just openly saying to them personally "I apologize if I offended you for this reaction I am new to customs with you. I do not know if you were having a bad day but I am a genuine fan who just wanted information" etc etc. Now you have a moral high ground and will more than likely get a better apologetic response. If you do not then I highly recommend walking away from that producer or model until you actively see an attitude change or forever.

For the person who randomly complained about us posting the clips for a fraction of the price thats what customs are all about. We have to hire the model, travel, editing, studio set up and breakdown, etc. For a clip we NEVER planned on doing with costumes we do NOT own at all for the literal lottery of posting a clip that can:
A: be pirated in a day and posted so we make 11.99
B: too targeted of an audience so in 10 years it makes you $30
C: Have been done so many times that people are tired of buying it so it flops
Its not worth the money. Thats why when we see "more armpits!, belly button please!, can you do just the lers angle of tickling?" etc. We love the ideas but its not worth the risk for us at all. We need to be solid on funds to actually continue to hire talent you like, hire new talent, upgrade equipment, etc. So please keep that in mind with why were so picky on customs and give high prices. My Hired tickler video series just did amazing on C4S but was a MASSIVE risk for me of over $800. Fun fact. I barely made a profit. Thats just how it is sometimes.

Yeah for me, the custom pays the model essentially, so I cuts my risks when I release clips with them.

But I'll (at least) release it 4 weeks later. Or before if I have the permission (some customers wanted it to be public ASAP so it was win-win)
I wouldn't shoot something that can't be released later tho

I mean, the producer has the right to offer the custom clip for sale, provided the model and person are ok with it..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back