• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22M looking for non-con tickle torture rp.

Masque

TMF Expert
Hey, thanks for clicking.

As the title says I'm a guy from the UK looking for any F's (not M's playing as F's) interested in taking part in a tickle torture rp where their character would be the lee.

Gotta clarify a number of things.

I prefer a roleplay to be written like a story with attention to proper grammar, full sentences, proper use of punctuation, that sort of thing. Just putting actions in asterisks like * struggles * isn't gonna cut it. Also enough detail in descriptions of a character's feelings, actions, tone etc to show one is actually trying. Personally I write in the third person, and while I Iike seeing partners write in the first person it's their decision whether they use first or third.

If possible I'd like some stretches of plot/character interactions between tickle scenes as well, maybe to break up the scenes.

As the title says as a warning my interest in fictional tickling is mostly of the non-con variety, kidnapping, revenge, interrogation, blackmail, being made a tickle slave just for the hell of it etc.

If this makes sense I also like a ticklee to describe the laughter in words sometimes but to also have their character try to talk through their laughter, if its not clear there I can try to explain a bit more in private chat.

I should also clarify that while my interest in tickling is a fetish I've admittedly never been as in to traditional intercourse, I'll do stuff like tickling private parts and forced orgasms/orgasm denial but that's basically it.

As for limits off the top of my head I don't want reference pics (that includes drawn artwork) and no characters or partners under the age of 20. Speaking of which I'd prefer if you tell me off the bat how old you are in your introductory message. No talk about real life celebrities or people you know in your private life, only characters we create together. Last for limits, I'm not a fan myself of the "I prefer to just play myself" method of RP'ing, personally I just don't see the appeal since I feel like it defeats the purpose of the term role playing.

A few scenarios I'd made up in the past, but you could suggest or we could brainstorm one:
1) A prince is in love with one of the maids working for his royal family and wants to marry her but for whatever reason she constantly politely refuses, maybe insisting the union of a prince and a servant wouldn't be appropriate or she just doesn't want the pressure of being a princess consort and later queen on her shoulders etc. After one refusal too many his patience snaps and he has the royal guards arrest her, bringing her to his royal chambers where he tries to tickle torture her into agreeing to be his bride. This can involve stuff like him taunting her by responding to her begging by pointing out she can stop this torture whenever she wants by just agreeing to be his wife.
2) A heroic rebel leader in a world resembling the middle ages in architecture and with places like public market places and taverns but with modern pieces of technology like holograms walkie talkies and televisions is captured by the authorities and brought to the corrupt royal family that rule the land. Having the most wanted woman in the country and source of hope for her rebel comrades and the public at large as their prisoner, the sadistic prince decides to appoint her as his personal tickle slave. This scenario I feel could allow for some fun back and forth between the prince and rebel as he taunts her over her situation and even as he tortures her she still snarls insults bqck at him, trying to find ways to mock him and telling him to shut up in response to his own taunts. It could change later but I also like to see this scenario starting with her wearing boots, short shorts and a crop top for maneuverability only for it to come back and bite her when she's captured.
3) A superheroine is captured by her nemesis, the evil mad scientist Dr. Vile ans brought to his u underwater base where as revenge for all the times shes spoiled his schemes all these years he decides to tickle torture her into revealing to him herself who she is underneath the mask. For this the lee can decide on her character's superpowers and costume, I only ask that it include an actual mask and look like an actual superhero costume as opposed to something like jeans and a tank top.

Just so I can be sure you actually see this I'll repeat, if you're interested in any of the stuff I've said only reach out if you're 20 or over.

All that said if you were intrigued feel free to DM me and we'll see if anything comes of that.

If not thanks anyway for reading to the end ans have a nice day.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back