• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have stocks for sale

tickler_007

I am looking for some stocks to buy. Would love if they had toe ties as well. Feel free to PM me or respond to this message if you have any. I am in the US.

Check out etsy.com. They have some selections.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Mikey. I wonder if anyone here makes stocks?

Last edited:
I’ll probably start taking orders for custom stocks soon. I’ve got a set in progress in my workshop right now.

One recommendation: look for stocks made of a heavy wood and make sure they come with some kind of stand to hold them in place. You want to make sure the stocks don't wobble or move during a session and you want your lee to feel the heavy wood and know there's no chance of escape. :)

Attaching a photo of the stocks I have. Bought them years ago and don't remember where I got them from. Added hooks to tie the toes and build my own stand out of some scraps of wood I had.

Stocks.jpg

That is great advice. One thing I have been trying to figure out is how get the stocks to stay in place. I think heavy wood is a great start but I assume I need to clamp them down. How would I do that on a bed?

That is great advice. One thing I have been trying to figure out is how get the stocks to stay in place. I think heavy wood is a great start but I assume I need to clamp them down. How would I do that on a bed?

I’ve used these on my bed for many years, and never had to tie or clamp them to the bed in any way. I haven’t yet tried them with this new massage table, so now you have me thinking. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made a set of my own years ago. its actually pretty simple. all you need is minimal wood working skills and a little common sense. :flex:

I would love a set of stocks that would fit into my large ottoman at the end of my bed. :D

I also want an X frame that I can disguise as a bookshelf when it isn't being used. :)

One day I'm going to just have a dungeon in my house. LOL LOL Oh and a dark room for photograph.

I would love a set of stocks that would fit into my large ottoman at the end of my bed. :D

I also want an X frame that I can disguise as a bookshelf when it isn't being used. :)

One day I'm going to just have a dungeon in my house. LOL LOL Oh and a dark room for photograph.

Sounds like it would be a fun house to visit. Especially knowing what the end goal would be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back