• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes, meetings died in Seattle years ago.

MrTicklefeet

3rd Level Orange Feather
I use to go to a couple of TMF meetings here, generally in coffee shops, but that last one sucked. It's been over a decade now, and may be safe to post. I'm the guy in the denim jacket. The wired looking clown next to me pretty much dominated the conversation with a thick stack of papers he had printed out from the forum, and aggressively kept the conversation on his printouts. Boring.
He had recognized me from a post of a home made video I made with the lovely Sarah. He came up to me, and asked for her phone number. Sarah is a sweet person, and one of my favorite models, as she couldn't get enough tickling. A ticklers dream come true. To unleash this potential nightmare into her life was something I had no intentions of doing. You value your friendships, ya just don't do stuff like that. I said I'd have to go through her first. Left it there.
Horrors, turned out he lived in my neighborhood, and shopped at the same Safeway. He never saw me, or at least make eye contact.
Then the gal next to him was a real prize. "I don't talk about it, I live it," she bragged. (<whiff, whiff> Do I smell bull manure?) Little did she know, she had come up as the topic of conversation at the previous meeting. She had been in contact with most of the guys at the table, (larger number of folks in a coffee shop on Capital Hill,) and would always chicken out when coming close to meeting. None of us had ever seen her.
Oddly enough, the two in the middle left together, heading for the Lusty Lady peep show place. What story unfolded after they left, I don't even want to know.
The guy on the far left (nylons) was the only other normal person there, and he was looking pretty disappointed on how the meeting was going.
Last TMF meeting I attended, or looked into.
I went independent, of sorts. I placed an ad in the Seattle Weekly's Adult Gigs section, back when they still had it, seeking models for tied and tickled home made video's. By gum, it was like the horn of plenty. I only responded to the articulate requests, and met a bunch of very nice people.
I had posted an ad here at the TMF as well, and never got one hit. I've seen others making multiple posts, trying to keep themselves at the upper half of the first page, like those addicted clowns who spend $50. a paycheck on lottery tickets, and always look so sad on drawing day, but they don't give up.
But yes, it's a shame we couldn't keep up the quality meetings like the earlier ones. Most of the population here now looks more like the young, dumb, and full of cum generation. Those good old days are gone. :-(

Attachments

• HPIM1814.jpg
    HPIM1814.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Yes, sorry about the hostility, but there had been good meeting before that, and with my abusive alcoholic brother, (though he quit last month, so were both cleaning up issues,) I've developed a short fuse these past four decades. I'm working on that. (Plus I'm part of the population that enjoys Bill Mahar.)
I'll check out the link you provided. I do have a zoom room, (a room with a zoom,) and if they've gone that route, I'll be there. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Wow, that's right up my alley. Thank you so very much for the suggestion.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back