• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tips/Advice for tickle session with vanilla wife

EAPDDA

Hey everyone

I’m a longtime lurker that decided to finally come out of my shell. I’ll provide a quick little background before the prompt.

Been with my wife for 15+ years. She’s the only person aware of my kink, knowing about it for the majority of our relationship. She was open to it back when we were young college kids. As time has passed and family dynamics have changed, she has (understandably) become less receptive to participating in any sort of kink.

After an honest and healthy conversation about our sex life, we agreed to establish certain parameters to help us merge the happiness we seek in our sex life with the happiness we have in every other aspect of our relationship.

These parameters include allowing me one pure tickle session every month or so. So here is what I need help with. I want to make sure that I don’t go full TIB during the first few sessions and completely turn her off to it. I’m looking for ideas to implement during our first few sessions to have her be as comfortable as possible with the process. I’m open to any and all ideas. Thanks! :)

The best thing to do is ease them into it. Do they like bondage of any type? How submissive are they? A simple spread eagle on the bed, with nice and comfy adjustable cuffs, and a blindfold on standby, is a great way to start.

Go slow. Don't claw into her to begin with. Take your time and explore her body. While doing so, use other aspects of foreplay with it as well...mix it together. Create the cocktail so that tickling isn't something to avoidable, but an enjoyable sensual torture with all these other aspects that create arousal. Listen to her body. Listen to her.

I would far from call myself some sort of King Tickler type, but implementing just a few of these has always prompted a lee to get excited and want to have the experience again, whether vanilla or not. It's critical not to go full bore dungeon style scrub her soles purple off the bat...or hell, maybe that's not what would work for her anyway. Again, you have to be able to read and adapt to your lee and develop instincts in how to best utilize tickling upon her as a canvas.

Have sex with her during the session. That way there's something pleasurable in it for her.

Thanks for the response amigo. These are all things that have been experimented with/implemented before. While she is not opposed to it, it’s not necessarily her thing. That said, it’s not a hard no for her and she is cool with doing it for me.

Just to clarify, these events will be more actual tickle sessions than cute/fun foreplay. We tried doing it as a “mutual” experience and realized she derives little benefit from the bondage/tickle fore play. After several talks, we both realized that these events are prettt much geared towards satisfying my kinks, which she’s cool with. Just looking for ways/ideas/scenarios to make it more interactive for her. Thanks for the reply though!

Bottom line... do everything you can to satisfy her in the end! If she gets pleasure from the situation, she may just be more receptive of what you like. I've had many experiences with vanilla gals in the past and when they got pleasure from the experience, they gladly did it again. Some even asked me to tickle them!

Start off slow and easy. Have her tease your body. Let her know how much you enjoy the tickling, even if it's a little lackluster and show plenty of gratitude for her indulging your tickling kink. Offer to do things to please her. Gradually suggest she go a bit further tickling you and let her know how much pleasure it gives you. Hopefully she'll want to give you all the pleasure from tickling that she can.

Start off slow and easy. Have her tease your body. Let her know how much you enjoy the tickling, even if it's a little lackluster and show plenty of gratitude for her indulging your tickling kink. Offer to do things to please her. Gradually suggest she go a bit further tickling you and let her know how much pleasure it gives you. Hopefully she'll want to give you all the pleasure from tickling that she can.

Reversal of roles but the advice seems to still apply!

With non-kinky partners I often combined two of my likes together to make sessions possibly more 'rewarding' to them.

I like controlling responses as my core likes, and of course tickling is one face of that, but the other major one is forced orgasms. So often I'd alternate between the two (Sometimes offering my partner the option to trade one for the other, which often produced amusing results when the orgasms would start to become unbearable and they chose to ask for the tickling)

Perhaps given how your wife responds some variation of this might be an option, if she is open to orgasm torture.

Myriads

I read the replies and you got a bunch of great ideas. My wife is not a fan of tickling but does like bondage. She knows it excites me so she tolerates it. What I try to do is make sure she gets something out of it. I have traded one time of me being tied with a night of romantic love making with no tickling that night.
Another idea is have her wear a remote vibrator. As she does stuff you like you adjust the speed of the toy she is wearing. Remote toys are fun.

Yeah the kink/romantic night is something we discussed. That’s what we’re going to do. Good idea with the remote. We had one but it was cheap and not very useful. Going to go with a more sophisticated model next time around lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back