• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parkers Feathers and Lotion Triple Tickle Tag Team MMF/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
With Parker coming back for a tickle shoot, I had to show Kalesie what I learned last time with the lotion on her armpits and belly! I hold Parkers arms while Kalesie rubs some lotion in Parker's smooth ticklish armpits, all while our guest tickler is playing this little piggy with Parkers toes. Kalesie starts tickling all over Parkers armpits with her long nails, I keep holding her down and tickling her collarbone area, neck and arms, and Parkers feet and legs are being tickled all over off camera. Kalesie puts some lotion on Parkers belly and starts lightly tickling all over her belly and bellybutton with a feather. Then I take the feather and show how well they work on Parkers ears! We learn that when you tickle Parkers ear on one side, that one leg will be covered in goosebumps! So of course I have fun experimenting with that! Parker squeals and laughs hysterically being tickled by 3 people at once and we didnt want to stop.

Download the full clip at www.simplytickling.com

Watch it streaming at www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Or join our Patreon for this and over 250 full length clips and more for 14.99 a month!

www.Patreon.com/simplytickling

Preview on the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8amwarlyu...tion Triple Tickle Tag Team Long PRe.mp4?dl=0

Attachments

• SnapShot(189).jpg
    SnapShot(189).jpg
    202 KB · Views: 121
  • SnapShot(188).jpg
    SnapShot(188).jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 110
  • SnapShot(194).jpg
    SnapShot(194).jpg
    223 KB · Views: 102
  • SnapShot(185).jpg
    SnapShot(185).jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 103
  • SnapShot(192).jpg
    SnapShot(192).jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 117
Any chance that we're going to get a clip of Parker's feet and toes being tickled(dring her recent visit with Kalesie) ?

Any chance that we're going to get a clip of Parker's feet and toes being tickled(dring her recent visit with Kalesie) ?
Yes!
c711ea15af0f219f9fdf5a437200a9b1.jpg
f9dda9ef70a1074be04519a262816a41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back