• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

110$ / scene ! Meet the Last Models, bombshells ahead ! Jenny, Mina, Ellia, Solene

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Hello Everyone,

We are approaching the last days and very few models can pop up again, it's a real rush to try to shoot every day.

Here are the models available by order of Urgency - they're all to be reserved ASAP but some more than others :)

First we have Jenny - A top Model, similar profile from Palma. We shoot on Friday, maybe even Thursday ! (update ! tuesday 4th) - Already 2 customs on her

Jenny.jpg

Then we have Cassandre, she can shoot until Monday (3rd), she has aready done a session (pics and vid on our telegram group)

Cassandre.jpg

Jeanne the Dancer - Last date possible to order : Saturday 1st May - A must have (already 1 custom)

jeanne.jpg

Next, you have until Sunday to order with Ellia and Alina ! Look at that Toe ring !

Ellia.jpg

Alina.jpg

And Finally, until monday you can order with Mina and Solene, they are 18 !

Mina.jpg

solene.jpg

If ANY of these girls is worth a Custom for you, get a quote by sending your custom on this page

Due to the fact that I really need customs for these models, they are at 110$ starting price for a 10 to 15 mn scene.

Last edited:
all cuties love see them all get tickled silly .

j ai deja eu la chance de tourner avec lea a marseille, c etait un plaisir ^^

Do any of these girls speak any english?

Probably most can, I can ask if you have a specific request. If it's a few lines it shouldn't be a problem

In any case subtitles can also be done for those who like to hear French but still want to understand

I requested the first one! I'm waiting for your response with impatience! :)

Update : jenny's shoot is postponed to Tuesday (4th)

But Cassandre is available until monday

And Jenny is shot, there is only the 2 solene and mina left

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back