• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameron's Torment! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Right he's ready so take as long as it takes so long as he has an attiude adjustment" the Chief Prison Warden told us and Kez and I couldn't wait to get started as we made our way to the 'Hole' deep in the basement area of the prison where Cameron was. CON 5771 CAMERON WILLIAMS serving 10 years for armed robbery, 6'1" 27 yrs brown hair, brown eyes, married had real attitude and prone to violence we entered the punishment cell and he on the restraint bed, secured on his back stripped to socks, on my instruction his socks on size 14 feet and blindfold. He heard Kez and I come in and immediately made insulting comments and joking that here comes the heavy mob to beat the shit out of him so he wound up in the prison hospital and was more than shocked when I told him the room was soundproof so he could laugh, yell, shout, scream as much as he liked and we hoped he would.

"What? What the fuck do you mean, going to start telling me jokes or something?" said Cameron

"No Cameron but we'll be joking around with you, having fun amusing ourselves making you laugh like you've never laughed before as we've got this thing we like doing to disruptive cons like you so you're not the first and won't be the last but it's something like them you'll never talk about and for two reasons, firstly for a straight guy with a tough reputation, too fuckin' embarrassing and risking it happening again if you do!"

"Look c'mon what's this about, level with me!" Cameron said

"Kez you tell him as I want to get in position!" Greg told the other prison officer

"Cameron we're gonna subject you to the oldest torture known to man, it's effective, diverse, merciless, unforgiving, hellish and leaves no marks, physical marks but mentally you'll never forget it, we're gonna tickle torture you, every inch of you and take our time doing it and we've got added extras to torment and tease you with but this won't be childs play Cameron you can bet on that!"

"What no c'mon what are you talking about, look I'm fucking ticklish it'll kill me!" yelled Cameron

"No it won't but maybe you'll wish it had!" Kez said winking at Greg who was removing the white prison plastic clogs and facing the socked feet of the tall, dark and handsome prisoner commenting he liked the fact cons wore these as they sweated up their feet perfectly and definitely so for Cameron as he leaned into both newly exposed socked soles.

"Greg he's all yours, I'll play with him later!" said Kez

"What the fuck get off you fuckin' sniffing my feet you perve what's the big idea?" yelled Cameron

"Oh gag him Kez!"

"NoolookMmmmphMmmmph!"

"Mmmmmm you got some rich smelling feet here Cameron and now see why in solitary last night your prison socks replaced with these black dress socks but not as you thought, I think you said to the officers to keep your feet cooler but no the opposite to heat them up for tonight as no use denying it, even a tough guy like you has his weakness and we know it's ticklishness and I know that you have very sensitive, very ticklish feet!"

Greg then proceeded to move his hand over the warm socked feet in front of his face and massaged both socked feet not to tickle but to fondle both large feet and sense their sensitivity and just enjoy the feel of them and then each foot in turn he slid fingers inside the socks to feel the bare feet inside them and then drew his fingers out again as this had succeeded in proving to Greg that Cameron's feet were very ticklish hearing his muffled protestations and giggles!

Greg stroked his fingertips along the con's socked soles from the balls of his feet to his heels and the initial ticklish sensation an instant shock wave and even muffled Cameron reacting perfectly as Greg kept stroking from toes to heels, lightly stroking both size 14 socked soles.

"HahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE St-stophohohohohoHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Give him the works!" Kez told his partner in criime and Greg stroked faster and faster drawing his fingertips up n' down again and again across both of Cameron's socked soles as the con laughed and laughed finding the tickling unendurable and tortuous.

Greg slowed down the intensity of the tickling so Cameron could catch his breath!

"Cameron here's a real ticklish fucker, our informant right about that Kez, this is going to be fun, oh fuck yes!" said Greg

"You know Cameron I've always had a thing for guys feet, not sure whether it's the look of them, the feel of them, the smell of them, the taste of them or yeah the ticklishness of them or all of those things but real never the less and big feet I'm the most partial to but another preference being straight guys as it fucks them up that another guy has toyed with them and especially guys with a hard reputation so you really tick all the boxes!"

"He means it Cameron, Greg is foot fixated!" said Kez adding to the con's uneasiness!

"He knows me Cameron and I have to say you have pretty nicely shaped feet and like seeing the contours of them through your socks so wiggle your toes for me, Cameron wiggle your toes invite me to have fun with them!" Greg teased and Cameron wasn't going to play along, he wasn't but involuntarily he did when with one had Greg gripped the socked toes of Cameron's left foot and with the other hand he very lightly and gently stroked the tensed sole through the thin sock

"HAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHHAAAHAAAHAAA!”

"That's it Cameron you're learning, look at the fucker's toes wiggling Kez, reckon his right foot needs to be taught to do as it's told!" said Greg as he gripped the socked toes of Cameron's right foot and repeated the process and the ticklish sensations shot through Cameron who squirmed in the restraints!

"You got a real tender-foot there Greg!" said Kez

"Oh yeah don't I know it and haven't even got his socks off yet but as the Chief said 'Take our time' and with Cameron that's exactly what I'm gonna do! You know Cameron these socked feet smell pretty awesome as they're really sweaty so maybe a little dirty but I have just the solution to this problem!" Greg teased

Greg started licking the socked sole of Cameron's right foot moistening the sweat dampened socked foot even more with his saliva so it soon had a penetrating stench and he then did the same thing to Cameron's left socked foot. He enjoyed alternating licking foot to foot and along the soles to the socked toes which he nibbled making Cameron feel desperate as it was too much for him on every level! It tickled, it was violating and abusive, it was sick and perverted and it was demasculating.

Cameron tried to kick his feet away but they were going nowhere except as and when Greg decided in and out of his mouth! Cameron squirmed on the bed in response to the oral ministrations his feet were consistently being subjected to enduring as crouched down in front of both black nylon socked feet Greg ran his tongue slowly and methodically over and over the soles of Cameron's feet, sending chills through his spine as so sensitive, the sensation unbearable and Greg making comments on the size 14 virgin feet were going to be used and abused and slowly and systematically raped and he'd be taking his time with them both!

“NO NOT MY FEEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-HEEEET” Cameron howled. “PLEEEEHEEEEEEHEEESENOOOOO!" Cameron begged

"Cameron dirty stinky socked feet need cleaning, they're tasting all salty and that taste needs sucking off the toes especially so hold still or maybe give you something to move around for, get those socked toes wiggling in my mouth, there's an idea!" Greg said and began tracing his fingers lightly over the arches of Cameron's socked feet and gently stroking the middle of both soles as he began to suck and nibble the socked toes of each foot in turn!

“HAAAAAAHHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEEEEENOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHEEHEE HEE!” Cameron was being driven ballistic as he squirmed

With both smelly socked feet in his face Greg deeply inhaled Cameron's sock stink as Kez told Cameron that he was looking forward to playing with him in other places, places that if he were not restrained that he was sure he'd kill him for messing with or he might find he enjoys it. Cameron was freaked out hearing this as he could guess what the other prison officer meant but he was distracted from his toes being nibbled through his socks as Greg had Cameron's left foot in his mouth and was also licking his sweaty, socked soles and pressing his nose deep under Cameron's socked toes but then massaging each foot in turn!

"Massaging socked feet Cameron I love doing as I get to feel them up all over, sense their natural warmth and dampness and it heats them up in perparation for when the socks come off as they're really ripe n' raunchy and hot feet the most ticklish and fuck will prove a killer for you, in fact will need to go easy with them or it seems likely you might be a first, the first tickle victim of mine to die laughing and that wouldn't be good, cause all kinds of problems and questions to be asked!" Greg laughed saying!

Then Greg resumed licking both socked soles of Cameron's feet as Cameron gasped and shook violently as Greg lightly tickled first the right then the left sole of Cameron's socked feet.Then Greg resumed the teasing tickle torture over both socked soles simultaneously and Cameron's reaction was immediate and was more violent than before, as if he was being subjected to strong electric shocks to the soles of his socked feet!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAOHHH SHIIITTHAHAHAHAHAHAIT FUCKIN TICKLESNAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The odour of Cameron's sweaty socked feet had Greg rock hard as he kept lightly tickling one foot then the other and touching them from heels to toes and stating the obvious saying Cameron was so horrendously ticklish on his feet as he leaned into them both to inhale the rich foot odour of each socked sole. Then he drew the quill of the feather over each socked sole saying the trouble with this tickle tool was tha the quill of a feather tended to rip and tear socks made of nylon as it was a thin fabric!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAIT TIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHO MUUUCH!" Cameron pleaded desperately

"It will Cameron these big ticklish bare feet only protected by these thin nylon black socks, it's a damn shame when they are so horribly sensitive they're not afforded greater protection and especially for guys like you who really are so ticklish!" Saying this Greg stroked the centre of each sole and the balls of each foot so that the nylon tore a little in these places. He then stroked the quill against the bare soles being exposed and immediately Cameron laughing like crazy and trying to pull his feet away.

"Haha ahhhahaha ahhahahahaahha hahahaahahahaahha!" Cameron reacted as his feet were slowly being exposed

"Cameron's a real live wire Greg, I'm shocked that he's such a pussy when he's getting his tootsies tickled!" joked Kez

"HahahahahahaSHSHITOhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah weak as a kitten!" said Greg stroking both socked soles with the quill of the feather as they tore more and more as he and Kez were amused hearing Cameron laughing loudly and then both socks were peeled off by an impatient Greg who looked at the large and very smooth and soft soles facing him and ten long and suckable toes.

"Oh fuck Cameron what beautiful feet, never imagined them being quite so appetising, yeah look at his sensitivity Kez with just the pads of my fingers gently rubbing along his soles Mmmm fuck they smell amazing, Cameron you are so in trouble as these feet are addictive and I'm hooked Mmmmm Ooooooh fuck yeah!" Greg taunted the con who was so vulnerable and helpless!

Cameron then flinched at the light stroking sensation on his right sole as Kez whispered in his ear that the feather was so evil when used by an expert tickler like Greg as Greg repeated light strokes on one sole and then the other and repeated the very light strokes with the feather delivering maddeningly teasing touches with the quill of the feather stroking up n' down the length of the convicts large bare soles to the balls of his feet. He gripped the toes of each foot in turn and the sole taught just caressed the length of it as Cameron tried to kick his feet making Greg smile.

“Tickle tickle tickle Oh yeah tickle, tickle tickle!” Greg taunted as he said he liked the fact Cameron was kicking his feet! Pulling the toes back and stroking the black newly bared soles in turn with the feather quill as Cameron rendered helpless to the prison officer tickling his feet over and over and over again!

"You know Cameron I can't wait to see how ticklish your feet actually are, to tease your bare feet, to play with them, dancing my fingers over your soles hearing you laughing as you have two very ticklish bare feet so I can well imagine your ticklish reactions!" Greg taunted the convict verbally as he winked at Kez who smiled!

"As I am tickling your feet Kez will be tickling your dick and balls with a feather and teasing your shaft with it so you''l be desperate to come but you won't and he'll make sure of that but just keep you expertly edged as the combination of tickling and orgasm denial we have found amazingly effective and stroking under your toes or even licking them will prove so maddening for you! I really love your feet Cameron, so big and smelling so good, you sure are teasing me!"

Greg verbally taunted Cameron telling him to try to keep his right foot still, not to wiggle his toes as he lightly ran a finger up and down the sole but Cameron couldn't so Greg told him maybe better luck with his left foot but no Cameron too ticklish so Greg stroked both soles gently simultaneously and driving Cameron crazy, he was going ballistic as this tickling torture was hell for him and wasn't like anything he's ever felt before! He tried to wiggle his feet away from Greg's tortuous fingers but no chance and having no alternative but to endure each foot tormented!

"I loved scout camp Cameron initiating new cubs in socks then barefoot and tickling their feet, as Scout Leader organising tie up games to enjoy a favourite lad's ticklish feet and the other scouts stroking his armpits and belly and also the challenge 'Capture the Flag' and on capturing a rival team member securing him to a bunk bed and pulling off his shoes and socks and tickling his feet and with other cons and now you Cameron taking a trip down memory lane with your two bare feet mine to play with and have a lot of fun as your feet are very ticklish with sensitive arches and insteps and yes your toes!”

Greg very lightly stroked both soles and both feet twitched and Cameron's toes wiggled as Greg told Cameron now he knew why his ankles were bound together as he stroked both soles saying he liked tickling both soles at once and Cameron the best part of tickling for me is when my ticklee hates being tickled on his feet and tries to resist laughing as I tickle them and seeing ticklee's soles wrinkle and toes clench as their feet are tickled. He picked up the feather and saw it in between Cameron's ten toes, one at a time very slowly saying he was going to tickle the crap out of Cameron's feet as he ran the feather over Cameron's toes.

Cameron though gagged was being driven berserk and was wild with laughter and albeit muffled begging for release as this torment was the most ticklish experience ever in his life, it already unbearable for him. The feather tickling under and in between his toes was too much, his feet reacting as if they were being shot with electricity! It so clear Cameron not just very ticklish but hyper-ticklish and Greg remarked very hot n' sweaty bare feet needing cleansing as Kez whispered in Cameron's ear "Now you're in trouble Cameron!"

Greg shocked the con as he rubbed his nose along Cameron's right arch and scraped his teeth over the toes of his right foot and involuntarily they splayed so Greg flicked his tongue between each of Cameron's fanned out toes and along the arch of his foot, hypersensitive and trembling. Then then began sucking Cameron's five toes into his mouth and dragging his tongue along the soft pads as Cameron moaned! Same time using his free fingers to stroke the arch and trace the sole of Cameron's foot, just a single finger drawing up the length of his sole gave a gentle but effective tickling to the warm and soft sole. Greg then orally serviced Cameron's left foot and his fingers got busy with that foot too! Greg licked both soles and sucked on all ten toes in turn!

“You’re really sensitive Cameron and Mmmm your feet taste so good, fuck so good!" said Greg as he licked sloppily over both bare feet from both heels to toes!” "You Cameron definitely rating as one of the most ticklish cons, in fact I think later I will have him join you and test each of you for foot ticklishness and neither of you will speak out about what happened here as it will get you both into serious trouble as I will make it known you're both 'Snitches' and let it be known how horrendously ticklish you both are and especially on your feet!"

Greg then stopped touching Cameron's feet saying to the convict "I best tell you that from now on that your feet are not your own. I will want to tickle your feet whenever I want to and massage and play with your feet as well so best you face your ticklishness because I will make you face it anyway, every way I can so they'll be licked, massaged, poked, prodded, examined and tickled in many different ways, your toes sucked and nibbled as your feet are too irresistible for me and Kez will be with me to assist and as you will find, play with you himself!" Greg smiled as Cameron gasped at this realisation that he would be unable to stop from happening!

Kez then stroked one nipple then the other and hardened set to licking Cameron's nipples as Greg watched smiling and Kez then blew a warm stream of air over the convicts erect dick that was throbbing as Kez licked Cameron's balls very lightly saying he'd be bringing him to the brink of orgasm and stopping as he loved edging guys and then he would continue as he wanted Cameron on fire and begging to come! He wanted to hear him moan trapped somewhere between pleasure and pain as he was their dirty slut boy and would be willing to do anything to be allowed to shoot his load and saying this gently stroking the shaft of Cameron's dick and licking the head of it as Cameron's muffled gasps were heard! Kez remarking that Cameron's large dick was very appealing to him, he guessed it being 7" or 8"!

Greg then resumed more foot-play using two hands at each foot stroking Cameron's high arches and stroking under his straining toes as he twisted his head side to side as his body felt as though it was surging with electricity. Greg continued to stroke a ticklish path over the soft soles before him, smiling as he watched the soles crease and the toes twitch in a vain attempt to escape his fingers and concentrating his efforts on the high arches in his ticklish assault. Greg continued to tickle his helpless feet as Kex blew air on his dick and his balls, Cameron hysterically laughing as Greg increased the intensity of his ticklish assault on Cameron's immobilised bare feet and stroking his arches and under his sensitive toes that Cameron so desperately wanted to clench! Greg saying that Cameron's feet begged for ticklish attention as he lightly ran one finger along the length of each sole!

"Feather time Cameron, feather time and Kez feather his dick, let's really work him!" said Greg as he drew the quill along the taut sole of one foot than the other and then saw the feather end in between Cameron's toes one by one and Kez ran a feather along the shaft of Cameron's erect dick!"

"Fuck Greg Cameron here won't forget this in a hurry, right Cameron yeah you got some pre-cum showing that needs licking off and no wife around to do it so guess my lips will have to do!" teased Kez as he lightly licked the head of Cameron's dick making the straight con really gasp and yell, it seemed abuse!

"Language Cameron langauage!" said Greg as he traced a finger from heel to toes on his right foot and then toes to heel on his left foot and alternated feet getting lightly finger stroked as Greg remarked on Cameron having nicely shaped long toes as he stroked each sole with greater intensity so involuntarily Cameron wiggled his toes

“No. Please. Stop Please.Stop tickling me Pl—pleassee hee hhaa!”

Cameron's muffled pleas ignored Greg intensified the tickling of the con's feet and alternating feet and then stroking both feet simultaneously. It amused him to see Cameron's ticklish reactions to the tickles and seeing if one foot seemed more sensitive but deduced they were pretty much evenly matched in the sensitivity stakes with Cameron reduced to helpless, pleading laughter as he was mercilessly tickled and Kez had started sniffing and licking Cameron's armpits! Greg continued lightly running his fingers up and down Cameron's feet and feeling them squirm in response and smiling at Kez. Greg liked the convict's steely determination to endure the consistent torments but couldn't wait to break through his defenses and turn the straight guy into a tickled out wreck who would be he and Kez's pussy boy doing anything they asked him to or be tortured more!

Greg continued tickling Cameron's feet steadily watching his rections the entire time. Spidering his fingers up and down both warm, sweaty soles over and over again and watching in amusement as he continued spidering his fingers along both large soft feet, giving a little more attention to the extra sensitive spots that made Cameron hold his breath or his body twitch. He dug into his arches, scratched beneath his toes and ran his fingers over the tips of the handsome con's wiggling toes and teasing his sensitive soles and then gave focus on the man's arches and toes and tickled in between each of his wiggling toes.

Winking at Kex who was sniffing the con's armpits Greg said he wanted to focus on each foot individually and concentrated on Cameron's right foot and used ten fingers to tickle it, stroking the sole, the arch and dancing fingers along the wrinkled sole and rubbing the ball of the foot and stroking underneath the wiggling and curling toes and then his free hand held the toes back so the sole was taut and immobile making it easier to tickle. Niall's toes were also pulled back and spread apart. He could barely wiggle them and definitely couldn't curl them. He no longer had a defense against the teasing, tortuous tickling.

"Now I can really get this ticklish foot Cameron and I won't tell your wife I've had my way with your feet if you don't, did she enjoy their smell, taste and ticklishness, their warmth and sweatiness Mmmm fuck I do, fuck yeah!"

Greg heard Cameron's protests and muffled insults but soon dissolved into giggles as Greg sraped and scratched his fingers the length of the left sole feeling the bare foot flex against his fingers as they traced every line of the sole and his fingers spidered from side to side and stroked underneath and in between his toes! Cameron laughed and laughed his head off and tried his hardest to beg through his hysterical laughter for Greg to stop! Greg did as Kez tickled and teased Cameron's armpits gaining frantic laughter from Cameron.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kez then smiled at Greg as he squirted some lube in the palm of his right hand and began sliding his hand up and down the shaft of Cameron's dick as he licked his nipples which caused Cameron to giggle and moan simultaneously as Greg smiled watching and Kez lightly stroked one armpit and then the other and ran his thumb along the head of Cameron's dick and lightly squeezed his balls and then pulled his hand away from his dick and began viciously tickling Cameron's armpits again and then slowed the tickles and began stroking Cameron's dick again teasing the overtly sensitive con until he was a desperate, shaking, laughing mess as again Greg stroked both of Cameron's bare soles as he groaned with frustration and then began giggling!

"Something the matter Cameron you want to come, not yet but I wonder did you brush your teeth today and brush your feet? I love to use an electric toothbrush on a ticklish con's feet, the activated revolving bristles are real killers and guaranteed misery for you Cameron!"

'Bzzzzzzzzzz'Anything you want to say? Hmm?"

"BastardHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The bristles connected with his soles and when he felt the bristles on his feet Cameron screamed with laughter as Greg ran the sonicare side to side on the sole of one foot and then the other and across the balls of his feet, his laughter increasing with the expert devious tickling and then Greg de-activated the sonicare. Instead he ran his fingers up and down Cameron's soles and stroked the middle of one foot then the other.

"You can't resist my tickles Cameron, c'mon laugh for me, ooooh tickle tickle, just give in c'mon tickle, tickle, tickle, do you feel that yeah my fingers so lightly stroking your big macho feet, every inch of them tickle raped!"

Saying this as Kez watched him Greg exercised his tickling techniques to tickle Cameron's feet, the tops of his feet, his arches, the balls of his feet and underneath his toes seeing Cameron's body flex in the restraints as he laughed and laughed.

"Does someone have ticklish thighs?" Kez asked as he stroked Cameron's inner thighs!

"Use this Kez and have a party 'Bzzzz'!" said Greg as he gave Kez the activated sonicare and the revolving bristles ran up n' down Cameron's inner thighs in a steady and unwavering motion as his thighs quivered in response and he squirmed on the restraint bed as he yelled with laughter.

Cameron's thighs quivered in response to the brush strokes. The feeling was maddening. He twitched and jerked in his bonds, but couldn't escape the tickling. Enjoying watching his captive laugh and squirm, Kez decided to take it up a notch by swirling the brushes in tight little circles, focusing on his inner thighs. Cameron's response tripled as he screeched in laughter as Greg's hands on Cameron's feet stroked both bare soles up n' down slowly and teasingly! Kez had de-activated the sonicare and was tickling Cameron's armpits and listening to his uncontrollable laughter as simultaneously his feet being attacked with tickles!

"AHAHAHAHAHAhehehehehehehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheh ehehehehehe"

"I love hearing you laugh Cameron and glad you're enjoying yourself and having fun like Kez and I are!" taunted Greg

Cameron was breaking, a quivering giggling mess as the sadistic prison officers was hitting all his most sensitive and ticklish spots and driving him crazy and Kez began to feather Cameron's dick and balls at the same time as he moaned in frustration as the tickling by Greg having stopped so he could focus on the one tortuous sensation of the feather tickling! Every nerve ending being tickled by experts in tickle torture.

"NONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADAMMITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AA"

Then the feather tickles stopped and Greg licked one sole and then the other and alternated licking from foot sole to the other and sucked on each of Cameron's toes in turn and licked in between and under all of his toes and fingers spieder tickling and caressing his soles and arches with toes held back by Kez so Greg could saw the feather in between Cameron's toes unable to protect themselves by clenching and ticling the balls of his feet seeing the creases of the toes and stroking them! Experienced tickler Greg knowing gentle tickling working on some guys and extreme tickling on the balls of the feet more effective on others like Cameron seeing it tickled like crazy!

For some cons a mere feather was enough but Cameron's feet found reacting to a harder tickle like the bristles of the sonicare, his toes responding brilliantly to the electric toothbrush being full of nerve endings and exploiting their sensitivity the tines of a fork and a jagged cell key equally tortuous but what Greg loved doing was oral tickling, gentle nibbling, sucking toes and licking soles!

"Mmmmm you know Cameron these straight feet of yours, well they're so addictive, they smell awesome but lickling is really what they need as they taste amazing and my appetite for warm, sweaty feet is an insatiable one that demands satisfying and right now I am ravenous Mmmmm!"

"Oh fuck no you really up shit street Cameron as Greg is a really sadistic licker, it makes me cringe just watching him!" Kez whispered in Cameron's right ear!

Greg planted a little soft, wet kiss on the tip of each of Cameron's five bare toes and started sucking on his right big toe and spent a minute on each toe, sucking them one at a time, each one more ticklish than the next one and sucking hard as he could and then took a mouthful of bare toes into his mouth at once, sucking on them, one foot at a time and expertly flicked his tongue between each pair of Cameron's toes, licking away and tickling, sliding his tongue side-to-side in the little crevices in between all the ticklish, licklish toes and Kez removed the gag from Cameron

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NNNNNNOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!It t-t-t-t-t-tickles! IT TTTTTTICKLES SO MUCH! SSSSSSO HAHAHAHA MMMMMMUCH SSSSSSSTOP! PPPPPPLEASE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" yelled Cameron as Greg stopped to give his licklish victim a breather

"Humiliating, so tortuous and so ticklish right Cameron, Greg is a real bastard with his tongue right!" taunted Kez

Again Greg began slowly, planting little soft, wet kisses on the tips of Cameron's five bare toes, then slowly kissed his way across the top of each foot and Cameron's toes, from the big one over to the pinky, and then slowly kissing his way, soft and wet, down the outside of Cameron's bare right foot and gave the arch a playful nibble. A shock wave of ticklish sensations shot through Cameron's entire body, and he lost control completely.

"OH no...oh NO...HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!"

Greg slowly kissed his way up along Cameron's bare right instep, softly, wetly, working his way up towards his toes. He kissed his way across the ball of the bare foot, side to side, as Camemron reacted more laughing louder and louder and got even louder still when Greg just planted his lips firmly around his sole, sucking deeply on his arch, even as his tongue licked circles in his ticklish arch.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHATOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEESTOOOPA AAHAHAHAHAPLEASEAHAAHAHASTOOPITAHAHAHAHA!"

Greg ignoring the con's pleas in between his gales of hysterical laughter! He took a long, slow lick along the sole of Cameron's left foot from heel to toes!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" Cameron had lost it as Greg kept licking heel to toes, lapping the sensitive bare sole and tongue tickling it a little harder and faster with each lick.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHH AHAHAAHSTOOOPPLEASEAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHHA!"

Greg kept right on lickling the sole of Cameron's single bare sensitive left foot and then moved to his right foot and kissed the bare sole over and over again and this intimacy made things worse for the straight con and then the lickles stopped as Cameron had become breathless!

"Seems Greg's taken quite a fancy to you Cameron, certainly your feet anyway so in your cell think you will find nightly visits from us as your dick is one I definitely have a taste for but all that to look forward to but what we have is right now!" taunted Kez

"You know Kez the feet are just so animated when they are tickled, it's nearly impossible for many people to hide their ticklishness like Cameron here and when people are interrogated, tickling the feet would be the best way to get some answers and to humiliate the subject by proving that they are ticklish and have very little self-control over it so think I will suggest this to my friends in the NYPD employing it, also a technique leaving no marks which is an added bonus and what street punk will admit that kinky detectives tickled his feet for answers, much less lickled them! You'd agree right Cameron, married, straight and so called dangerous and not only are you ticklish but hyper-ticklish, when your feet tickled it's like you're being electrocuted even by the stroke of a finger and my tongue proving a killer for you Mmmmm fucking love the taste and smell fo your feet!" teased Greg!

Eye level with Cameron's feet Greg resumed using all ten of his fingers, a hand on each foot and dived in scribbling and scraping his fingers over both soft, sweaty feet, teasing in between Cameron's toes and his fingers moved in a whirl across the soles quivering with the urge to escape with Cameron being so ticklish that even just that little twenty second attack was agonising, Cameron just painfully ticklish and Greg hungry for the sounds of his victim's laughter. He loving seeing his ticklees like Cameron squirm using tickle tools but especially his fingers and tongue and teasing all over con's feet from heels to toes and in betwwen and under toes a lot! Using a finger on each foot, Greg scraped each foot making Cameron's whole body tense and then his feet flex as he attempted to jerk his feet away from Greg's merciless ticklish touch! Using all five of fingers of one hand and then the other spider tickling the arches of each of Cameron's feet.

Greg's experienced spidery fingers starting at the toes and scribbling all the way down to the ball of each foot breaking every effort by the straight con to act tough when he tried to and Kez verbally taunting him saying things like "You ticklish bro', how ticklish? Bet you wish the tickles would stop right, yeah sure you do but you're fault being so fucking ticklish, is your asshole ticklish, you ever had a feather tease your hole as guess what you're gonna get that from me but later as right now Greg's liking working your feet!"

“HAHAHHAHAHAAHTIHEHEHEHECKLESAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAEHEHE HEHEHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHAIHA!”

'BZZZZZZ' the sonicare bristles teased over Cameron's tender feet as his toes curled in and both feet squirmed and Kez then jerked Cameron off so the tickling of his feet really intensified and how!

"HAHAHHAHAHA FUCK! FUCK! FUCKHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA SHITNOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHSTOOPAAHAHAHA!”

His ticklish reaction was so hot for Greg and Kez to see and hear as though finger ticklish, the revolving bristles truly tortuous and the prison officers loving seeing the disruptive and unruly con with a bad attitude suffer. Finally after a good few hours the tickling torture stopped but Cameron broken and never causing a problem again and sometimes when not giving another con a ticklish workout then Greg and Kez visiting Cameron in his cell and gagged with one of his own socks subjecting him to ticklish and licklish treatments to both of his big sweaty feet and having his dick and balls orally messed about with and Kez tickling his ass with a feather, taunting him like this whilst edging him and denying him orgasm feathering his dick and balls!

Geez man, every day with you? Give it a rest. Not everybody likes m/m much less being bombarded with it

There's no need to read the stories I post, that's your choice and those written and posted for those who appreciate them who are many but not all naturally but that's cool as everyone entitled to their own preference and not be judged on whatever that preference is, it's called tolerance which is a quality increasingly lacking in todays prejudiced, bias and judgemental society as your post serves proving but variety is the spice of life and some people prefer other flavours than vanilla!

Please keep doing your thing mate, there are plenty of us that do enjoy reading what you do.

There are plenty of posts here on TMF that I have no interest in, but I wouldn't go to all the trouble of clicking on it and posting a reply that just wasn't called for.

You're an absolute master at this! Keep it up!

I love your stories and m/m. This is a particularly hot one! Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back