• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This must have caused an untold number of accidents

Tenebrae

Verified
Yanina-Latorre-Feet-1248970.jpg

Don't you agree? How is the driver supposed to keep his eyes on the road? :blaugh:

Yeah I'd have to put blinders on. Then I'd probably crash anyway cause I can't see other cars when I'm switching lanes.

I think you *accidentally* posted in the wrong section ;)

:p

Yeah I'd have to put blinders on. Then I'd probably crash anyway cause I can't see other cars when I'm switching lanes.

Hahaha, I know, right? It's already so damn difficult to look elsewhere when they prop their beautiful feet up in a static context. So on a moving vehicle... better drive a Tesla on autopilot, or every passenger needs to start praying :D

Love the idea of blinders to drive :blaugh: Gives a whole new meaning to "horse power"

Ten, what have we told you about letting your wife show off her feet on the road? ^_~

Ten, what have we told you about letting your wife show off her feet on the road? ^_~

Hahaha, that's not her feet, just to make it clear ;) These beauties belong to an Argentinian TV personality named Yanina Latorre.

It's really the concept that I wanted to point out here. I've seen women do that so many times... It's beautiful, extremely tempting... and woefully distracting :D Do that to me on the road at your own peril, ladies~

Hahaha, that's not her feet, just to make it clear These beauties belong to an Argentinian TV personality named Yanina Latorre.

It's really the concept that I wanted to point out here. I've seen women do that so many times... It's beautiful, extremely tempting... and woefully distracting Do that to me on the road at your own peril, ladies~

My fiancé and I attended a Halloween party two years ago.

I swear to god so many cars of both men (and women) tried to keep pace with our car to stare at my GF in her sexy Halloween outfit. LOL.

Oh wow, that's awesome :runningdog:

It was actually kinda CREEPY! Men trying to dance at the party with my fiancé when I was getting us drinks or snacks only for my fiancé to say she's engaged and doesn't want to dance with them.

Fortunately none of them pressed the issue, probably because I was within eyesight (and also there was security at the party).

It was actually kinda CREEPY! Men trying to dance at the party with my fiancé when I was getting us drinks or snacks only for my fiancé to say she's engaged and doesn't want to dance with them.

Fortunately none of them pressed the issue, probably because I was within eyesight (and also there was security at the party).

Haha, there is indeed a point when "sexy" becomes TOO SEXY STOP LOOKING AT HER LIKE THIS ^_^

Haha, there is indeed a point when "sexy" becomes TOO SEXY STOP LOOKING AT HER LIKE THIS ^_^

No kidding! Just because my fiancé wants to feel sexy in public doesn't give guys the right to ogle all over her.

And then Dundee proceeds to throw said bowie knife and skewer a punk's hairdo. LOL.

And then Dundee proceeds to throw said bowie knife and skewer a punk's hairdo. LOL.

I believe that was in #2 when he recruits the punks to save his girlfriend?

But yes, the "that's not a knife" scene is iconic. So much so it got referenced and parodied multiple times, probably as much as Star Wars' "I am your father". I love Crocodile Dundee. Showed it to the wife for the first time last Christmas. As a country girl, she loved it~

I'd be the bird that flies into the windshield just so I could break through and flap my feathers on those beautys. Die happy AND free.

I'd be the bird that flies into the windshield just so I could break through and flap my feathers on those beautys. Die happy AND free.

That would be sexual assault as well as a host of other crimes dude.

Hahaha, I love this image~

I dont actually think you can charge a bird with assault, let alone a dead one lol.

(shrugs) I assumed he meant somehow try to break through my car window to get at my fiancé, which would result in me gutting his ass like a FISH!

Hahaha, I love this image~

Honestly Ten, if he wants to tickle a woman, he can find his own girlfriend then.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back