• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cory Everson ab workout 1995 brief F/F

ExcuseMeSir

This is from an old VHS workout series and around 31:35, a new segment starts with Cory and her sister Cameo Kneuer doing an intro. Cameo starts pinching at Cory’s sides and it definitely registers with Cory. If anyone is old enough to remember, ESPN-2 had a morning fitness block that picked up Cory’s workout show and I remember Cameo attempting to tickle Cory twice. Once on her sides during a straight bar lat pulldown and the other during a tricep workout, where Cameo tickled Cory’s armpits on a few reps and poked at her arms. Memory is a little hazy on that latter one because I only saw it once but I know Cory tolerated both attempts albeit with a smile/acknowledgement. I HAD the clip to the former but the tape got eaten years ago but I managed to save screenshots from the end of the segment.

Attachments

• BC0D1833-DCC9-42BD-A422-9D2246C30DD2.jpeg
    BC0D1833-DCC9-42BD-A422-9D2246C30DD2.jpeg
    641.2 KB · Views: 781

This is from an old VHS workout series and around 31:35, a new segment starts with Cory and her sister Cameo Kneuer doing an intro. Cameo starts pinching at Cory’s sides and it definitely registers with Cory. If anyone is old enough to remember, ESPN-2 had a morning fitness block that picked up Cory’s workout show and I remember Cameo attempting to tickle Cory twice. Once on her sides during a straight bar lat pulldown and the other during a tricep workout, where Cameo tickled Cory’s armpits on a few reps and poked at her arms. Memory is a little hazy on that latter one because I only saw it once but I know Cory tolerated both attempts albeit with a smile/acknowledgement. I HAD the clip to the former but the tape got eaten years ago but I managed to save screenshots from the end of the segment.

What a cute and nostalgic find!

Thanks!

Here's a clip:

Attachments

• cory everson gotta sweat ab solution_Trim_Trim.mp4
    1,011.8 KB

Is there anyone here who can upload more scenes that tickle Cory Everson?

Corey gat Cameo a few times and Cameo got a brunet instructor a few times

I think Corey was in some early episodes of Hercules with Kevin Sorbo. I think she was in a Van Dam movie, and was on Bodyshaping prior to Kiana Tom become their lead female.

There’s a guy on YouTube with some Cory related gems. They aren’t direct transfers but it’s appreciated nonetheless. Around :51 of this clip
where Cameo pokes Cory’s ass during a bench workout. You can hear Cory laugh a little but it’s her ditzy “ooooookay” in response that makes the ticklishness apparent.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back