• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothed ler, naked lee

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Anybody a fan of the type of tickle torture where the ler is clothed and the lee is naked? I love it because it makes the ler more dominant and the lee more vulnerable. :D

For M/F, I agree! For F/F, I prefer both dressed as little or provocatively as possible. ;)

While I do enjoy seeing female naked ler. It can be distracting while trying to concentrate on the female naked lee.

M/f I prefer the Ler clothed and the Lee naked think it adds to the humiliation and domination side of things

F/f I prefer both naked or in bra and pants something about them looking the same but one being
More dominant I like

Definitely prefer that for either M/F or F/F. In the latter case, the perfect attire is tickler(s) dress sexy, while lee is naked.

Anybody a fan of the type of tickle torture where the ler is clothed and the lee is naked? I love it because it makes the ler more dominant and the lee more vulnerable. :D

Yes, definitely this! It's how I love to do my sessions as well. I love to be fully clothed and have the lee naked. It adds to the dominant/sub setting. Also, I find the idea of the ler being comfy and enjoying himself tickling a naked lee who has to undergo it, very arousing.

Yes, I can see that it. It is a bit of a power dynamic of vulnerable vs less vulnerable.

In the sessions I've been the ler it usually inevitably ends with both of us in our underwear, but I tend to prefer to stay dressed as I gradually strip my lee down throughout the session.

I agree. I don’t necessarily want full nudity for the lee. In my case, being a belly ticker, I like the lees midsection exposed.

" In my case, being a belly ticker, I like the lees midsection exposed." Fuckin A! Such an over obsession with feet here, refreshing to hear someone else who appreciates the full body spectrum. Upper body, there's a lot more real estate to explore. God I miss the 70's and those skimpy halter tops, and the patchouli oil that drives me banana's!
Yum. You go Tickler 29.
As far as the original topic, I generally keep my pants on during session, unless otherwise requested. Just don't get off seeing my friend bouncing around at full mast on the video's afterwards. Women wearing panties is acceptable, still plenty of territory to explore. We can go further at the bottom of the 4th quarter if they wish to see fireworks. :-D

Last edited:
Naked is the ultimate form of vulnerability and humility. I find it very arousing. Personally, my main preference is naked, but wearing pantyhose, and also having a ballgag in her mouth.

Strongly, strongly prefer both participants clothed. Nudity really bothers me, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back