• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible LOL Tickle Clips comeback; wish me luck (plus old Rhianna preview clips)

quinn65

Verified
So...

With everyone getting vaccinated it looks like my attempts to get LOL up and running again *might* be back on the rails. I have an almost certain shoot lined up mid-May, plus two more sort of in the wings. And Rhianna from the early days of LOL has said that it's ok to sell her clips again (preview clips from her original first time shoot are attached below).

Anyway, here's what's in the works:

My almost-certain models for mid-May are two friends I met during the pandemic. Per LOL tradition, they aren't tickle models, just regular attractive women with regular jobs, both in their 40s. As we became friends I thought I picked up the right vibe, so I told them about LOL and suggested that they try a tickle shoot. Like most muggles, the idea of being tied and tickled struck them as a little intimidating, so initially they balked...although, they made it clear that they both found the idea of being tied up pretty interesting. So I pivoted and suggested the idea of an escape challenge bet: I get to tie them up, and they have 5 minutes to escape. If they get out, I pay them a chunk of money, but if they don't, they get tickled on video. After much discussion and debate, they accepted, so this will all play out the middle weekend in May.

Ana
Anaface1.jpgAnafeet1.png

Ava
Avaface1.jpgAvafeet3.png

Right now they're deciding between being chair tied or hogtied for the bet. No way is either of them getting out, so I'm hoping to publish their tickle clips in June. And who knows, if they make some spending money maybe I can talk them into shooting some more.

In the wings #1 is another 40-something pandemic friend who threw the same vibe, but swore she wasn't ticklish. A while ago we both passed our vaccination plus 2 week threshold and got to meet in person. As it turns out, she is one of those people whose ribs you can tickle all day to zero effect. However, fortunately she was wearing flip flops when we met and I got a shot at her feet as well. No reaction to light touch, but with a little digging, instant struggle. She was pretty surprised. Of course I threw down the gauntlet and said with that reaction, if she were tied down I could really get her laughing. She is intrigued, both about being tied down and from finding out that she's more ticklish than she thought. We will definitely be doing a session soon, the only question is whether she'll be ok making a video and selling the clip. She's considering it.

Paige flip flops.jpg

In the wings #2 is a possibility I had going with an old friend back before Covid hit. The setup with M is much like the bet I made for the upcoming May models. I posted a thread at the time M first started considering it, linked here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?314114-Maybe-a-clip-Wish-me-luck

So, M and I revisited this the other day and she's definitely up for a session, and shooting a video, but she wants to "review and approve" it before anything gets posted. Executives, sheesh. Understandably she's all about staying anonymous, so in the shoot she'll either be hooded and gagged or have her face off camera, and we'll see if that gets corporate approval. ;)

And then of course there's our friend Rhianna, the LOL veteran. Once we have the store back up, I'll be posting some of her old stuff for sale again. Here are some of her original preview clips to justify putting all this in the videos forum ;)

Hope this works, it's been a while...

Q.

View attachment rhianna1_nylons_preview.wmv View attachment rhianna1_bare_preview.wmv

Last edited:
Man, I love Rhianna's reactions when the feminine nails come out ;-)

I tried to find your clips to buy recently and was disappointed they weren't available, this is great news!

Bringing LOL back would be awesome !!! Best of luck !

i hope you come back all girls find are super cute and true ticklish reactions .

So glad you are coming back! Prays. Just as happy that you are bringing in the 40 somethings :) The more mature the better!

Best of luck on your (possible) return!

Hey, thanks for all the encouragement! We had a lot of great fans and customers out here back in the day and we always appreciated your support. Glad you have long memories!

Plans for the mid-May escape challenge grudge match are moving along...I'll post an update separately.

Q.

You just made me look the Rihanna clips up in storage. Was worth the trip lol.

Awesome to see you here again! Hopefully you will be able to post old clips along with the new ones when your site goes up!

Awesome to see you here again! Hopefully you will be able to post old clips along with the new ones when your site goes up!

Hey specters, looks like I'll have about 25-30 old clips I can post. They should be out there soon. I'll announce the C4S launch on TMF no later than sometime this weekend.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back