• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Machine Translation) 100 Days of Rebellion

HighLurker

Back on a previous thread, I asked for people to test a patch I was working on.
This was a test to see if my translation patch could be compatible and it seems it is indeed compatible and that is great! Thank you for testing it out! Appreciate the feedback!
That means I can continue working on that "Demon King Tickling Army" and maybe "100 Days of Rebellion" game sometime in the Future... Probably... Maybe... Eh...?

Few weeks later I happen to come across an already machine translated version of 100 Days of Rebellion already posted. oof!!!
It has been out since 2020!!! Although it is machine translated I think it seems okay enough to get the ideas and story to the player.

So rather than waiting for probably forever on my promises that may or may not come true, I thought Id just share that ones that are within reach! And here it is!
Do in mind you need your own copy of the game and you will also need to do some file editing to play the game.
But fear not I shall lay out the instructions!!!

But first here comes the link:

https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/Y8KjYHmH/file.html

Courtesy of Anon ID:8cdfa1 08/16/20

OK here's how you edit the files to avail the game.... But just in case do have a backup. Just in case!

Step 1: Extract the downloaded patch and you will get two files. A folder named "data" and a "TRANS" file named "translation.trans".
What is important here is the folder named "data". You can use the .trans file if you want to edit the translation yourself.

Step 2: Before you transfer the downloaded patch to the game and replace all files inside the folder. First you open the folder named "data"
in here you will find multiple files but what you need to find is the one labeled as "System" you will need to right click on that file and select "open with" >"notepad ".

Step 3: a wall of text opens but all you need to do is press ctrl+f and search for these two:

"hasEncryptedImages":false
"hasEncryptedAudio":false

You can copy paste the above "individually" so you don't have to type or search manually.
After finding them you have two change the two "false" values into "true" and they should now look like this:

"hasEncryptedImages":true
"hasEncryptedAudio":true

Keep in mind you are not changing anything else but just the word "false" for these two objects.
No deleting of commas! No adding some extra stuff like: (insert name) is here. Trapped and Tickled for eternity hidden behind the inaccessible hidden game files with no hope of recue.
No touch shiny keyboard buttons! No! Don't do it or you get a week of feathering!

Okay Next! You touch that shiny keyboard button and save that notepad with that brand new changes. Nice!

Step 4: You now go back to the patch folder and copy the folder named "data" to the a folder inside the main game named "www".
You press yes and let it replace Everything!!! Don't let these pop-ups stop you from achieving your goals! Just Do It!

And there you go! You can probably play the game in somewhat of an English Translation thanks to our future tickle machine overlords.

Technology sure is amazing! Next thing you know is they will transcribe and translate every tickle literature at your toe bound feet.
Slowly, Gently, Book after book, Fanfiction to Fanfiction, and soon Tickle Originals from all over the world and maybe new ones with you starring them.

Well enough about that! Hope you enjoy the game!

See Yaa! Hope to see you again in a few months or so I say as I hide and distract you with a different game from not getting any work done on Demon King Tickling Army.

The link doesn't work anymore, at least for me ^^;

Edit: Okay it works now. In Europe, Zppyshare isn't an available page anymore. You have to use a VPN to locate yourself to a different place if you live in Europe.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back