• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Play! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I waited until 5pm and went and visited Rob my wife's boss and he recognisng me though shocked to see me, welcomed me into his office and shortly after his PA left and we were alone in there drinking a brandy each and when he used the bathroom, I doctored his drink with a couple of rufies and within ten minutes still seated on his chair I opened my attache case as ready and prepared I secured him to the chair I fixed the wrist restraints on and linked them together so his arms were bound at his wrists with a little space in between his hands from the link. I then used the straps to tighten his arms against the back of the chair bent at the elbow over the top. I grabbed one foot by the ankle and raised it over the arm of the chair to his left, and then the other foot to the right. this spread his legs apart so his ass was now on the edge of the chair and vulnerable.

I then held the smelling salts under his nose and he came around and wondered what was going on and I told him I knew he was fucking my wife and that his wife being the daughter of the CEO of the company that whatever happened here woud stay between us as divorce would mean him losing everything and since he fucked with my wife that I was going to fuck with him and I knew his wife away in Hawaii that he planned to see my Hannah this weekend and as he knew she was away until the next day so we would be alone.

I had 30 year old Rob Pallini scared shitless and told him he wasn't going to get hurt but humiliated, used and abused like he'd never believe as I had secrets too and one being that my wife and I shared the same taste in men as I found his dark sultry looks attractive and being tall guessing 6'2" ish meant as I could see big feet and read from the soles of his shoes 47's so 14's and wearing thin black sheer socks bound to be sweaty and smelling of his machismo that I would be stealing from him making him a pussy boy! Rob squirmed in the chair and yelled obscenities and threats but I told him that it being more sensible, in his interest to take whatever was coming like a man! I then unlaced each shoe and loose slid a finger inside the shoe and then sniffed my finger and winking at him began taking his right shoe off and held it to my nose and deeply inhaled it's aroma.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm very nice Rob, yeah very nice!" I said winking and staring at his socked feet as involunarily his socked toes flexed and off slipped his left shoe

His socks were damp so stuck to his sweaty feet as I told him that I saw under his toes and along his heels and the balls of his feet were dark sweat patches, darker than the rest of the sweaty socks and that I was glad that he had sweaty feet and feet smelling of masculinity and that I was going to play with his feet as had seen the txt message from him to Hannah saying to her in capitals NO TICKLING! I taunted him that soon enough he would be able to compare my techniques of tickling and tormenting torture with hers and this comment freaked him out as he gasped and I smiled at this reaction!

"Yeah Rob let's have fun with these big feet of yours, takes me back to college day hazings, those pledges like you tied, so helpless and vulnerable in their briefs and socks or naked and socked and later to intensify the tickle torture, socks off!"

I smiled at him as leaning close to both socked feet I smelled them and inhaled deeply as involuntarily in reaction he flexed his feet in the sweat moist socks as I sensed their warmth emanating from them, the sweat from a hot day in the office and seeing his feet clearly in the socks I told him what nicely shaped masculine feet he had with appealing high arches and perfectly shaped toes and immediately told to under the threat of tickling he pressed his left foot into my face by my nose. It smelled of sweat and it being warm made the smell more intoxicating and he had to do the same with his right foot and the socked toes clenched on both feet as I inhaled them.

"Jon can we talk I mean c'mon let's work somethinghahahahhaanooohahaha!"

"Ssssh Rob we are working something out right now hMMM you sure are ticklish!" I said having lightly stroked his socked soles adding "Best he accepts right now who controlled who!" and wiggled my fingers in the air as the handsome man nodded and told to he wiggled the toes of his socked right foot under my nose as I sniffed his socked foot and did the same with his left foot and each time gripped his ankles and held his feet to my face saying their raunchy smell was very appealing to me! Then smiling said that trapped in shoes all day that his feet needed a massage and began to rub his left socked foot and then moved to his right foot and smelling his feet saying they smelled awesome liking seeing him cringe as being straight hating another guy touching him and his feet being so sensitive an added hellish experience for him!

"Guess my wife's interest in you is not as intensely focused on your feet Rob, must be horrendous for you to know her husband's is and our secret as future meetings will be or you lose so much, the chance to inherit the company, your marriage and financially being ruined as guaranteed your wife will financially clean you out but play with fire and you get your fingers burned or in your case toes teased, tormented and tickled!" I joked

Whilst rubbing his feet I stroked them lightly so he giggled and maintained rubbing them and each socked foot in my hands in turn made him moan as I taunted him saying that I had so enjoyed tormenting pledge's feet in college hazings when they were being forcibly jerked off and having their nipples pinched being busy tickling their feet in socks and later barefooted and the most ticklish ones stripped and tickled all over by us elder freshmen but I always staying working on their feet getting the name 'Fingers'! I told him the aroma of his socked feet excited me. I saw that speaking about feet, my lust for them was unnerving for him so milked this!

"Yeah I guess like you like pussy Rob, for me the rich smell of big sweaty feet gets me horny and these size 14's have a great smell to them and yeah light strokes makes you wiggle your toes getting them sweatier and seeing you squirm incites me to mercilessly tease the fuck out of you and toes like yours excite me as being long and so suckable and sucked his toes through the socks making him gasp as I enjoyed their sweaty taste and then said let's snip the toe parts of your socks off and saying this with scissors exposed his ten toes!"

I told him his bare toes looked so vulnerable exposed and slid the two sonicares down to the heels of his feet so the bristles were by his toes under them and then through his socks activated the two electric toothbrushes and smiled as he lost the plot

"HAHHAHAHANOOHEEHEEEHAHHAHATICKLESAHAHAHATOOMCUHAHA HAHASTOOOPPLEESEAAHAHAHASTOOOPITIHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh look at that Rob your feet are so damn ticklish and love helping you enjoy yourself, great laugh by the way, those revolving bristles hellish right just tickle, tickle, tickle and right under the toes such a ticklish area and a great sight for me to voyeur happening! They say tickle torture is not tough enough to use but I don't agree, I mean look at the effect it's having on you and you must agree but as amusing as it is I like a hands on approach!"

I de-activated both sonicares and removed them from inside his socks and let Rob have breather and leaned closer to his toes and said some guys liked sucking dick and me included as if he was a good boy he'd find out later loving seeing the horror etched on his face but what I love to do is lick and suck toes and winked as I spaced his left toes with my fingers and slid my warm tongue in between them one by one and loved him squirming and struggling getting nowhere and then did the same with his right foot and then peeled off his socks and tickled both bare feet simultaneously saying "Coochie Coochie Coooo!" as he burst into laughter after biting on his lips to stop himself giving me that satisfaction but my being a good tickler know my tickles feel like I'm shooting 1,000 volts through my victim.

I focused on his toes, holding them back and lightly stroking under them and humiliating him saying over time he'd become accustomed to my touch as at the sauna it was hit n' miss if I'd get a guy or not so having my own tickle slave and a very ticklish one, the answer to my prayers. The fact he being straight a bonus and told him in the sauna I'd sometimes get lucky and spy the executive wearing wedding band getting undressed horny as fuck, in there for fun before going home to the wife and kids and catch him on the way to the showers and wink at another guy and the married one in a cubicle have his dick, balls, nipples sucked, be jerked off, fingered by the other guy and me being with his feet fresh out of shoes and socks, sniffing, licking and tickling them as we'd dominate and control him and the more he resisted the better and told him some sessions with him I'd invite a third party to join us but that night experimentation to see what got to him the most so just me and him but no need for this hunter to search for prey!

I then indulged in licking both of his feet all over and then ran fingers up n' down, up n' down at a slower pace but no less tortuous and then said I just wanted to scrape his feet and got the regular toothbrush and scraped it on his big soft right sole and this excruciatingly ticklish for him was soon scraping his left sole and all he could do was laugh and yes eventually scream as he sweated profusely as I told him that it was a shame but all he could do was to take the torture.

“Please man, stop . . . hahaha,” he begged and I tickled him until he was almost breathless and then indulged in massaging each foot inturn but more like findling them saying I was just showing him that his feet belonged to me and my plan was pure and simple, to make his feet extra sensitive, the focal point of tickle torture and warm and sweaty feet the most responsive and sensitive and progressed with the massage which I also made sensual as I told him to imagine it being my wife's hands on his feet but making appreciative moans to him making sure any such fantasy obliterated hearing her husband!

Then sucked on his toes on each foot in turn and licked his soles and his feet so sensitive that my mouth really got to him as I sucked on his toes hard tasting their saltiness and used my mouth all over each foot in turn and again licked in between his toes and then ventured to nibble them and the balls of his feet as Rob was desperately pulling against the restraints but the foot attention orally was driving him berserk! His toes wiggled and he tried to scrunch his foot but nibbling the wrinkles this made just forced him to flex them so I continued to lick, nibble and suck his left foot until it was shining with my saliva and then repeated this on Rob's right foot!

I then ran a solitary finger from his right heel to the top of his big toe and drew circles in the centre of the same right foot and loved him pleading with me as it was torture for him

“Nohoho! Not my feet plehehease!'' Rob giggled as he shook in the chair, trying and failing to control his body and physical reactions but his face contorting as my finger very lightly danced along the sole of his right foot and desperate to pull his foot away from the torment as I progressed with stimulating his sole for thirty minutes but never getting faster just keeping the same tempo.

Stopping eventually saying he still having a left foot I soon achieved and Rob a severely weakened giggling mess and told him to be a man and take it as I was fixated on breaking him and saw him trying to focus on mastering the ticklish sensations but I knew his feet becoming more and more sensitive as the tickles continued still the same tempo and tickle talk saying I loved very slowly breaking guys and tonight would be breaking him and had lots of treats in store for him and activated the sonicare and lowered it to connect with his feet.

“PLeassseee….hhahhaaa…..stoppphahha….please….ahhah ahahahahaha” yelled Rob.

He was ready to do anything to make the horrible tickling that was eroding his machismo stop as the electric toothbrush is a killer and after ten minutes relived him of it and took both his big toes in my mouth making him moan and stroked both soles simultaneously so his big toes wiggled in my mouth and his feet remained so sweaty and tasted ripe as I was soon licking and sucking all of his toes in turn and ran my tongue under his toes and then in between his toes before sucking on his toes again. I stopped to sniff his feet and remarked on their awesome masculine smell before grazing my teeth along his insteps

“'HAHA!!! NOOOO! SHI-NO!NAHAHAHAHA! AH AHAHAHAHA!'' he yelled "HAHAHHAAAA, NOOOO!HAAHAHAAAAAH” was all he could say as this oral technique really got to him and so kept him hysterical nibbling his arches as he tried but failed to keep his feet still as I continued sucking and nibbling his feet and the laughter consumed him as the sensations were unbearable and then stooped giving the exhausted guy a break!

"So Rob you fuck with me fucking my wife and I fuck with you as whether or not you continue your affair with Hannah is of no interest to me but you Rob are and it's your feet at the moment but be sure there's other places that I will enjoy and lay claim to but right now it's these feet, every inch of them!"

I then began tickling the middle of the soles of his feet and then the balls of his feet and finally his toes and he so hysterical he not being able to tell me to stop so I didn't! I used the inkless ballpoint pen and ran it from his heels up the centre of his soles to the balls of his feet and then the killer with this tool as holding toes back drew it under his toes and then for the next 30 minutes I ran the electric toothbrush all over his ten toes and tickled both feet together as had secured them together so having them all teased simultaneously, tickled the pads of all ten toes, then the tops of his toes, then between his toes and loving his hysterical reaction.

“No man…no more…not my feet!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, not my feet, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please man, don’t HEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NOOO…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..NOT MY FEET, PLEASE NOT MYHAHHAHAHAHAFEEEEEETHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I then employed my fingers which went wild across the soles of both feet and circled the arches, wiggling my fingers on the balls of Rob's feet and tickled wildly under his sensitive, flexing toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…AHHHH MAN NOOO…..OK…OK…I’LL DO ANYTHING…HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA..PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME …HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

"Anything Rob I will remember that but right now all I want you to do is laugh as you're not going anywhere so tell me Rob have you always been so ticklish on your feet and have they always smelled so raunchy and tasted so ripe as they really satisfy me but you know this so you satisfy my wife and now her husband too, that's quite an achievement Mmmm yeah your feet stink so good, it's dirty and kinky but that's how I like it, who needs vanilla when exotic flavours are available!"

I continued to tickle him mercilessly all over his feet and rubbed them and told him to wiggle his toes which he did knowing who was in control and that he best behave for me and then licked the soles of his feet and sucked and licked his toes inhaling his wonderful foot stink then kissing and licking both soft and sweaty soles and telling him to clench and splay his toes and when splayed sniffed in between them and then sucked his toes into my mouth and swirled my tongue between them and licked up and dowm the soles of his feet and tickled the arches with my teeth making him shudder appealingly. I then picked up pne of his smelly socks and held it under my nose and inhaled it saying I liked his sweaty socks too so sessions always beginning with his feet in them after a day in the office! The look of horror on his face a picture I wish I had framed!

So I began to rub his right bare foot and sucked his toes and then did the same with his left foot as he begged me to stop, he was sorry and to please let him go but no chance.

"Rob don't apologise these feet are amazing and glad you have given me reason to enjoy them and like I say not just tonight but whenever I want, I might post images of your feet on line, no name but advertsing you as my naughty sub boy who needs discipline and hates his feet tickled or my sub who loves his feet tickled but either way there going to be wild meets on the agenda in the future! Your feet really smell and taste so good and are so ticklish! He began to laugh as I stroked the soles of his feet, running my fingers up n' down his soles and lickled all of his toes and began running my tongue up and down his soles.

Rob went ballistic and his toes splayed as he squirmed to get free as his feet were being tickled tortured umercifully by my fingers and then massaged them both and resumed more tickling. I licked his bare soles and sucked his toes and enjoyed licking between his toes and under his toes because I loved hearing him laugh. Rob gasped and curled his toes but he was secured and extremely ticklish being his problem not mine as I told him. I made him fan his toes on each foot over my nose and smother my face with each foot slowly making me feel his hot n' sweaty soles on my face or have the fuck tickled out of them and showed him the electric toothbrush! Reluctantly Rob obeyed me however humiliating it was for him, preferable to evil tickles!

It felt great having his warm, soft and sweaty soles rubbed in my face and then he told to tell me to lick his soles and toes and lick in between them and he did and imagine how embarrassing this was for him to ask another man and especially me to do. The length of my tongue was pressed against the sole of each foot as I licked his soles and sucked his toes. Then enjoyed massaging his feet again as love feeling Rob's feet up period as well as smelling and tasting them! He having to tell me stuff like

"Time for toes - Suck' em - lick' em" and imagine he hating the sensations and especially ones afforded him by another guy!

He does as told now as he did the first night I am writing about, his toes in my mouth he wiggled them about and my tongue slid in between each of his toes and ran my tongue repeatedly in between them. There is no taste for me that compares with a guy's sweaty feet and Rob's size 14's a gift from heaven! I love rubbing them getting them both very warm and sweaty and began to tickle his bare soles and toes then sucked on his toes and licked his bare soles and tickled them again!

Then I blindfold him and loosened his tie and opened his shirt and began to undo his trousers and pulled down his zipper and felt he was semi-hard and told him quite normal a reaction having had his toes sucked and licked but glad he was horny as he gasped and begged me to stop as it wasn't right and I said to him that fucking another man's wife was when he was married? I bared his dick maybe a good 7" but big and saw the precum on the head of his dick and then used my scissors to cut a hole in his trousers in the right place and cut his briefs in the same spot and had immediate access to his straight ass and placed my finger against his puckering anus making him gasp now and traced my finger arounf his asshole as he squirmed in the chair.

"FuuucknooohNOOOOOSTOOOPAAAAAAAAAAHNOOOO!"

"You know Rob you're a lucky guy as fingering assholes not my thing but you being an asshole figured you might like it! Some sessions will be with a guy into assplay as like to see your hole fingered and licked and guaranteed you'll find it fun as you'll be laughing your stupid head off as I will be in my favourite place, at your feet!" I told him

I then pulled and tweaked his nipples and used the tips of my fingers to work his nipples up, both were pinched and rubbed, pulled and flicked as his ass was titillated by my other finger. His chest rose to meet my fingers and Rob moaned even louder and louder as my finger teased his hole. He shook his head from side to side and Rob's nipples so sensitive that he gasped from the slightest touch to them and teased the rim of his ass with my fingers and his dick being hard and erect my tongue gave it a lick and then licked his nipples which hardened even more as he groaned. I took Rob's dick into my mouth and gently sucked it and it throbbed in my mouth and I continued the stimulation, feeling Rob's dick getting harder and firmer in my mouth! I was exciting him and knew it but having got him worked up I stopped and took my mouth away!

"Rob I need to ask you are your balls sensitive, you know ticklish?"

Before he could respond to my question I stroked his dick with the feather and he didn't laugh he yelled

“OH FUCKKKK AAAAAAR AAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA! SHIT PLEEEESE BWAHAHHAHA OHHAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHH!”

Rob bucked on the chair with renewed strength and shook he head from side to side as I drew the feather in circles around the head of his dick, the sensations were driving him crazy. His dick really pulsed as the torture continued. I slid the feather up and down his shaft and below the head of his dick and it had started a steady stream of pre-cum, that was oozing out his slit and collecting at his base of his dick. In between strokes I licked the pre-cum and then stroked his dick with the feather again.

"F-fucker, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hayou bastard let me cum….OHHOhhh Please! Ohhhh!" Rob was going wild!

I slid the feather along the shaft of his dick again and stroked his nipples and caressed his balls with the feather and took his hard dick in my mouth again abnd sucked it hard and slid my lips up n' down the shaft of his dick and same time still stroked his balls with the feather. I kept up the same speed sucking as his dick slipped in and out of my mouth and got him so close but took my mouth away and instead licked his asshole which made him scream and curse as I licked his asshole

"NO! NO! NO! NO WAY! DON' T...PLEASE!" he yelled as I then stopped licking his asshole and began to tickle his feet again and using both hands to stroke his very tender soles and then began again stimulating his asshole with my teasing finger stroking his asshole and licking his balls and the shaft of his dick but then back to his feet and tickling him to hysteria! Rob was slowly being driven insane and with no choice but to submit to the laughter that overwhelmed him and I used my hands to gently stroke the soles of his saliva lubed feet and I then began to suck his dick again. I told him I wanted to see how ticklish he was and tonight I had my new 'Tickle Slave'. I then opened the bottle of baby oil and applied it to the soles of his feet and in between all of his toes and once slick I applied my oily hands to his dick and slowly and methodically slid them up n' down his shaft and caressed his balls getting him very hard and erect and then activated the electric toothbrush and connected it to his oiled soles and toes.

“Please, please, please…..Aaaargh Haahhaaaa Aaaah Hee Hee” Rob screamed as the bristles came to life and were applied below his toes“Shiiit, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha” was all that came out of his mouth as I brushed each ticklish foot from heels to toes and every inch of both feet as the revolving and vibrating bristles proved devastating on two oiled feet and soon had Rob howling as I told him that he best accept that from tonight he was my toy to play with.

I de-activated the electric toothbrush and then used my fingers to tease his toes and said that I would call him at work and he would make himself free, telling my wife and his own that he couldn't meet them and I would pick him up. In the car he would slip his shoes off so I could smell his feet stink and he would change his socks every other day and always black sheer socks and he would never know whether the night would be us alone or involving a third party but he would know his feet were going to be the focus of my attention in whatever scenario both socked and barefoot! I then slowly began spidering my fingers on Rob's right foot, gentle tickling strokes along the sole and ran the feathers soft edge up and down his left foot simulataneously and then alternated feet for the same ticklish techniques! The feather slid in between his toes and then the quill end again stroking the length of his size 14 soles so soon enough Rob was a giggling mess and then engulfed the head of his dick again in my mouth

“Huuuuhhhh, ohhhhrrrrrr" Rob gasped as I sucked him slowly and finger stroked his balls and this way I edged Rob again and again and each time I felt the pressure in his dick build I stopped my finger action and licked the tip of his dick but then ruin his orgasm getting his feet again and ran the quill of the feather along the soles of his feet. The reaction from him was instant!

"Ohhhrr ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha Ohhhhrrrrrrsh-shit,AHAAAA ha, ha!" as the feather soon saw him helpless

Then I used my hand and began milking Rob and very quickliy he shot his pent up load which meant his feet being even more ticklish and replaced his socks which I said would be off again later and then massaged his feet saying that having had the rehearsal, this was the main event!

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" was his response and music to my ears!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back