• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

quick and cute tickle discovery

cubstickler

TMF Poster
So its thursday night karaoke. I am at the bar with a bunch of regulars. a couple of whom know about my fetish. Most don't say anything but there is always one who gets a little drunk and has a thing for me that brings it up. I dont remember exactly what she said but it started a conversation kind of and a few of the people around tried tickling me. Normally I am very ticklish but wasn't really feeling it tonight. So C, the big mouth, is sitting on this others girls lap, H. the tickling conversation stopped as did the feeble attempts. C got up and H stretched her leg out on the brick wall we were all sitting around or on. As C got up i snuck in and stole the seat right in between H's legs. Now I just met H that night. No clue if she was ticklish or not. I bring her ear closer and tell her "I am ticklish but right time right place" She ahhs. Then i attacked. She was wearing leggins and flip flops and those were on the ground. so total access to her foot. I reach over while asking if she is ticklish. and while she gives her response i start tickling her knee and leg. "Yes I am veeerrrhahay much." she pulled her leg back out of habit at which point i tickle her foot as she screamed "Nohaha

A little later in the night, H is inside at a bar style table with her legs stretched on the chair. I walk over and start talking and notice where her feet were. I subtly grabbed her flip flop. At first nothing. then I started tickling her feet again which triggered the guy sitting next to her to figure out she is ticklish. he start tickling her sides i keep tickling her feet. She is a squirmer and does this little dance right there at the table. Only lasted about 10 seconds but it was really funny. Gave her shoe back and then asked her to dance and to dinner. She seems to be ok with tickling and we have a date sometime next week. So lets see what happens

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back