• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Only tickle talk so far, but...

Toesheldback

TMF Master
There’s this divey bar near my house where my wife and I occasionally pop by for a couple drinks. The clientele is a little rough, but we go because we love the day bartender. She’s in her 40s and beautiful with long blonde hair, a lean, fit body and a modest boob job, haha! It’s really odd to see someone as striking as her working in a bar like this, but she must make good money. Anyways, I digress..

About a year and a half ago, my wife was out of town and I was in the place alone. I love love love tickle talk with vanilla women, so I started the convo when she stopped over to chat. It went something like this:

Me: “So, my wife’s out of town, and I want to prank her when she gets back!”

Liz: “That’s fun! What are you going to do?”

M: “I’m buying this inversion table”. (Handed her my phone with an image of it). Her feet are extremely ticklish, so I’m going to lock her ankles up in it when she tries it out.”

L: “Tickle torture? Ugh!” She shivered. I nodded, smiling. I love how the phrase came so easily to her.

L: “My feet are so ticklish, I can barely get pedicures. If I were hanging upside down and my feet were being tickled, I would die. Just hanging upside down in those things is bad enough. I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

We talked a little more about pranks, but that was the highlight. The reason I’m posting about this now is my wife will be out of town for three weeks soon, and I’d like to continue the conversation with Liz and see if she has any other tickle torture suggestions that might be more acceptable in her mind.

And yes, I’ve seen her feet and of course they are as beautiful as the rest of her. When she’s not working, she’s in flip flops all the time. She and my wife are friendly and she’s invited us out to parties but we haven’t been able to make one (yet). Hopefully more to come on that front!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back