• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s feet tickled

This happened recently! Kinda one of those moments that presented itself as tickle opportunity that I set up! It was brief but seemed long enough haha.
So My wife went in to see a physical therapist to get her knee checked out. Has been giving her some grief. I had gone with her to the appointment and went in the room with her. . The therapist was a little older maybe 40s or so. Anyway he had first sitting on the table shoes on and he did the normal exam and tests for her knee. Then my ears perked up. He asked her to remove her shoes she he could look at her feet since some knees issues stem from there. She was in jeans and had her running shoes on. He had her lye on her stomach and he wheeled his chair over and gave her feet a good look over. Then I got a bit more excited. He said “may I remove your socks please”. She said of course. She he peeled them off and reveled her bare feet. He then massaged and felt around her feet. “You do have a high arch and your arch feels a bit tight so that may be one issue.” He ran his thumb up her arch to the ball of her foot and she flexed her foot a bit. “Oh sorry are you ok”? He asked. “Yes sorry my feet a little ticklish!” My wife laughed. He continued on a bit hitting her arches and making her feet twitch. This guys face was pretty close to her feet while he worked on them. He pressed on her balls of her feet and drug his thumb around them and she jerked a little laughing. Even the doctor laughed a little bit at that. “Ah that seems to be a sensitive spot” he chuckled. “My wife laughed a bit. “Yup that are is.” She said giggling. “Well that’s a bit tight too so I’ll work on it a bit. Try and keep you feet still alright”! He said. “Haha ok I’ll try” she said laughing. I was enjoying this quite a bit knowing this was going to make her laugh. I even chirped in and said she’s always been ticklish and it’s hard to rub her feet sometimes lol. We all laughed some. The doctor kept massaging and prodding trying to relieve the tension and my wife was struggling a bit to keep her feet still. “You’re doing great almost done a few more minutes”. He gave her a break and said he would like to do a few more minutes to relieve some more tension. My wife said “alright I’ll try and handle as much as I can.” Then I got brave and can’t believe I asked and said “want my help doc?” I can hold her ankle still if you need it to be?” “That may work actually haha”! He said. No protest from wife. She said “sorry if my feet weren’t ticklish I’d be fine, just be nice hun” she said to me. So I first grabbed her right ankle as he worked in it and when he hit a tender spot her foot would flinch and she would laugh but it didn’t go anywhere. He then switched feet and did the same to the left. This went on only a few minutes. My wife and I were deciding on where to eat lunch. Doc recommended a few places. I wanted to go to one of my favorites but so did my wife. Some comedic banter went on between and I had a wonderful idea. Since we didn’t come to agreement I said “well there’s only once way to settle this I guess.” I still hung on the now both of my wife’s feet. I looked at the guy and I think he knew. What was up. I now had both my wife’s feet in an arm lock. I looked at the doctor and he did the tickling mimic motion with his fingers not touching her feet yet just to clarify what I had in mind. My wife then knew what was up and she got nervous. I nodded to the guy as a “go for it “ cue. He started spider tickling her arches for 10 seconds. My wife lost it. “So can we go to this place to eat”. I said? “Hahahaha come on guys” she said. The guy then ticked for 10 seconds on her ball of the foot and she laughed again! “Ok ok we can go there hahahahaha! Tickling didn’t last long. I thanked the doctor for his help and we left to go have lunch

That’s definitely a great story! In those situations, it’s better to go for it and have your pride wounded than to wonder “what if”.

Of course, you got the best outcome of all!

Great story, and sounds like all involved had some level of fun!! My wife definitely has ticklish feet as well, but I don't like sharing them, but to each their own.

Great story, and sounds like all involved had some level of fun!! My wife definitely has ticklish feet as well, but I don't like sharing them, but to each their own.

I don’t really either but sometimes I just let it go. Use to be a real jealous type and there’s still a little in there but sometimes it’s quite a rush for later! Thanks for reading and the comment!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back