• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long lost Electric Company clip found?

bobo304

I think I’ve found where one of the holy grails (imo) of tickling clips is hiding, and no one has to pay Sesame Workshop a crazy amount of money to get it. I’m talking about the Electric Company clip where a girl gets tickled off her chair by the word “tickle” (mentioned in this thread among many others).

To be clear, I don’t have the clip; it’s geographically out of reach for me, but perhaps some well-placed TMFers can take this info and run with it.

The Details

Residents of New York and Los Angeles may be familiar with the Paley Center for Media. According to their FAQ, they have an archive of over 160,000 TV shows and ads going back over 100 years that can be searched online.

As fortune would have it, one of the shows in their collection is the aforementioned Electric Company episode.

Back to the FAQ, you can go to their library and choose any program in their collection to watch individually (or with up to four people if you want to make a small party out of it). Unfortunately, the collection itself doesn’t appear to be online, just the collection’s searchable catalog.

I think you can see where this is going. As stated, the Paley Center offices are in New York & Los Angeles, two cities I am far away from. It would be great if a brave, closer ‘phile would visit the Paley library, confirm the clip’s existence, and share a definitive description, including which girl gets the giggles. Bonus points for screenshots. +1 internet for the clip.

(Side note: I understand concerns that the girl might be underage, and I don’t want to stir that hornets’ nest, but in this thread one poster thinks she’s 18 in the clip. We won’t know until we have more details to confirm one way or the other.)

In the meantime, I’ll see if Paley offers interlibrary loans. I have my doubts, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Happy hunting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back